+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Okami and Okami-Den

Default Re: Okami and Okami-Den

That is now, not when that crossover game came out.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

^ I mean regardless of when they never hated Megaman, now if you said something like Darkstalkers that'd be different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Morrigan is the captain falcon of capcom.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

It is kind of messed up that F-Zero predates Darkstalkers by about four years, yet all of the Darkstalkers games came out within the same decade. While the last F-Zero game came out in 04 (which wasn't even released overseas).
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

I'm still impressed we got 4 Onimusha games.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    It is kind of messed up that F-Zero predates Darkstalkers by about four years, yet all of the Darkstalkers games came out within the same decade. While the last F-Zero game came out in 04 (which wasn't even released overseas).
    That's because it never branched out and did any offshoots. It *technically* got a sequel in Nightwarriors which added 2 characters and made bosses playable, and the third game added a few more characters... but since those all used the same assets, they were basically all just the equivalent of Street Fighter 2 for that franchise. They never got an Alpha or a 3 or Vs. X-Men to change things up with a wildly different roster and combat system, so it never got to grow.

A couple of them showed up in the Vs. games later but not enough to really make an impression and reinvent the wheel..
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

It has been 7 years....

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I'm still impressed we got 4 Onimusha games.
    Are we counting Dawn Of Dreams or Double Dipping (or triple dipping) with the first game while ignoring Dawn Of Dreams?

Are we counting Dawn Of Dreams or Double Dipping (or triple dipping) with the first game while ignoring Dawn Of Dreams?
    I always saw Dawn of Dreams as Onimusha 4.

It has been 7 years....

Apparently they were going to use the sales on the re-release collection to gauge interest, and that collection didn't sell very well because... of course it didn't, it was a re-release of a re-release or a 15 year old game... combined with the iffier sales on the Street Fighter games hitting at that time... so they scrapped those plans.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I always saw Dawn of Dreams as Onimusha 4.
    I mean it is but then it's also one of the weaker entries in the series.

I absolutely love Okami.

BUT I fucking hate it when the developers announce something that might not come true or is several years away.

I mean it is but then it's also one of the weaker entries in the series.
    So were the third instalments of Jak and Sly Cooper games.

(I don't care what people think, RC: Up Your Arsenal was awesome.)

So were the third instalments of Jak and Sly Cooper games.

(I don't care what people think, RC: Up Your Arsenal was awesome.)
    I actually liked all 3 of those games. But Up Your Arsenal how does anyone hate that?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information