+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Tattoos

Default One Piece Tattoos

I saw Hyper Dingo's sweet sakura-pirate tattoo and felt inspired to create this thread. Here list any current tattoos related to one piece you have (preferably w/ pics!!) or any ideas you want to do/plan on doing.

I myself have always wanted a good anime-tattoo. However I've only been into One Piece for like a year so I figured I'd make sure my fandom stood the test of time before I got one. However sometime towards the end of this year I'd like to get a Luffy jumping kanpai-style in the air on the side of my calf or maybe a chopper and/or chibi-sanji-zoro on the ankle area.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

Default Re: One Piece Tattoos

Once I get the money I'm planning on getting a Robin Skull and Crossbones Tatoo.

I was considering getting the tattoo that Nami has on her arm, although I'm not sure I should. but I'd like to get somekind of one piece tattoo someday.

Aliaz

A cool idea would be a variation on Ace's tatoo, you know the one with the crossed out S.

Except it would say my name, Max, and before a or x a similar sounding letter, which would be crossed out.

No offense to anyone here, but I don't think I want a cartoony emblem from an anime I watched when I was a goofy teenager to remain inked into my skin forever,

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

^^ Amen

I do remember there was one girl here a loooong time back who did get the Nami tattoo though (which I remember 'cause she and I used to post on COM together in a wild coincidence)... and actually it was a pretty damn good quality one, if memory serves me correctly.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Credo quia absurdum non credere. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Carter indeed has a point, however, I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo of something One Piece related. Nami's tattoo seems like it would be a good choice, as it's One Piece related and would still look good and not be ridiculous when your older.

I remember some guy from soul_society @ LJ tattooed Urahara onto himself. ... @_@

eh, I'm planning on getting a One Piece tattoo. I don't think I'd ever grow out of this series.

I want to get either the strawhat skull and crossbones or the Zoro version... not sure where though. i already want to get another kanji tattoo like on my wrist or something. may get "Neko" or "Kaizoku" or both...?

I am not ashamed to admit it either.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Ms. Suave Debonair's Avatar

I wouldn't want an OP tattoo just because I don't know what I'll be into in 40 years time, I'd probably just see it as a 'you were an idiot in your youth' sign painted into my skin.

Yeah I was going to say what carter said. Hell I dont even want a tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

*What Cap'n Carter said*

I'd be worried about the long term value of such a symbol.

I could see getting Nami's first tattoo but in large part because 1) it looks badass without explanation (a Jolly Roger wearing a strawhat doesn't) and 2) it will remain badass looking indefinitely.

If there were a secondary meaning, I could see it as more worthwhile.

As for HD's symbol, it's technically well done, but I personally find Oda's skulls less than intimidating and a bit cartoonish for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by pirateneko
    I want to get either the strawhat skull and crossbones or the Zoro version...
    Am I dense for having missed the versions of skull and cross bones for each Mugiwara? 'Cause I've heard Robin and Zoro mentioned so far. Is it something official or what?

I've always thought I'd never want a tatoo. don't like the rest of my life thing. Then I was thinking...what if something ever happened to me. A tatoo is a good way of identifying someone. Not really sure about anything yet, but it's a thought.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Ms. Suave Debonair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. All Sunday
    Am I dense for having missed the versions of skull and cross bones for each Mugiwara? 'Cause I've heard Robin and Zoro mentioned so far. Is it something official or what?
    Have a look here...
    Link to Click!!!

Nami's and Robin's look really dumb....especially Nami's. *pouty disapointed look*

Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Beat
    Have a look here...
    Link to Click!!!
    ooh those are awesome! thanks for posting, bad beat!

heh i actually think Robin's is really badass! Her's and Zoro's and Chopper's are the best, and of course, the original straw hat lol

Nami's does look a bit weird but eh... Usopp's is cute, but its a little too busy for a skull and crossbones logo

No thanks, my body is not some little doodle pad for cartoons. If I ever get a tattoo, it's going to be body art.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information