+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 143 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2851

Thread: One Liner Questions

Default Re: One Liner Questions

If you're using Windows 7, click on the connection icon in the taskbar, right click on your connection, then click status. From there click properties, select "Internet Protocol Version 4", and click properties. What is in the DNS servers box, if anything?

On internet protocol 4 it's set to obtain DNS server address automatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by firecrouch View Post
    Well do you really think Trojan Condoms needs 12 year-olds that are up really late to see their commercials?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Yes, in fact I do. These brats today don't wait anymore.

Select to type it in manually then and type in what shashank said, in the order he put them, then confirm and see if that helps anything.

It began to be even slower afterward
    Well do you really think Trojan Condoms needs 12 year-olds that are up really late to see their commercials?

I'm going to wait until shashank replies, but try these too:

first try the ones listed above, if they dont work out, go here > http://portforward.com/networking/dns.htm and put the server addresses for the country nearest to yours. edit : also, please tell whether you have recently installed some security software? if yes, try disabling it and test whether the problem's solved

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    I'm going to wait until shashank replies, but try these too:

It's going a bit faster with this one, but not much of a noticicalbe difference from when it was set to automatically obtain it.

Just for the hell of it, try this, and post what it says.

http://www.speedtest.net/

Ping: 314ms Download Speed: 2.22 mbps Upload Speed: .92 mbps

314ms ping is incredibly high, which is bad. If it's 2.22 Mbps (and not MBps) then that's pretty bad as well. I don't know why your internet has suddenly gotten so slow but it seems to be your overall internet. I'm not an expert on DNS servers, so I couldn't say if that's definitely the problem or not.

I honestly don't know what to do.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I honestly don't know what to do.

access router set up by typing 192.168.1.1 in browser,then enter admin as username and password. Under the set up tab you will see the option for DNS1 and DNS2 please change it to 208.67.222 & 208.67.220(same as the one you used) and save settings. also, if you have completely ruled out any recently installed software as a cause for this, contact your ISP, it might be faulty hardware on their end. preferably ask them about the particular dns servers you should use and change to those in your router as well as your windows OS.

Speed Demon

Martin! Wassup bro!?

Lemme help you out.

What ya wanna do is leave the DNS to be resolved automatically, your ISP should give you the best choices in DNS.

Click on Start > Run and type in "cmd" in the run box and hit Enter. Once done you will get a black Command Prompt window. In that window type this command: "ipconfig /flushdns" and then "ipconfig /registerdns" and that should take care of DNS.

Of course you should power cycle both devices (router and modem). Also make sure you don't have any bandwidth eating applications running in the background (ie. Torrent/P2P apps).

Firewalls and internet security apps could also effect your internet speed.

What you need to do is call your ISP and ask them what internet speeds you should be expecting from your service....find that out and then we can talk deeper troubleshooting. You know me and I do this for a living so you know I got you bro!

Oh my god Sage! You're alive!

I've tried what you said right now and it really hasn't effected anything, so I will be be calling my ISP. I think they'll be able to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks everyone!

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Firefox recently implemented an annoying cosmetic feature - images loaded are bordered and centered in the browser. How do I revert this back to regular image viewing?
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Hey, I'm having some issues with the Nentendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. Yes, I know they discontinued it, however I still have the DS Lite which isn't compatible with a WPA2 security, and I'm not lowering the default security.

I know it's not a firewall or anti-virus issue blocking it, however when I try to connect to it, it connects for a brief second before disconnecting, and leaving me with a "52013" error.

If somebody could please help me if possibly, that'd be great!

Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Hey, I'm having some issues with the Nentendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. Yes, I know they discontinued it, however I still have the DS Lite which isn't compatible with a WPA2 security, and I'm not lowering the default security.

I know it's not a firewall or anti-virus issue blocking it, however when I try to connect to it, it connects for a brief second before disconnecting, and leaving me with a "52013" error.

If somebody could please help me if possibly, that'd be great!
    Well I googled around a bit and searched the error code you supplied on Nintendo's site which took me to this which, if you've followed everything it says has a nice little number you can call and hopefully talk to someone who knows what they're talking about.

i was looking up okonomiyaki today. the recipes all seem to have bacon. do you need to use bacon?

You don't have to. There are multiple ways to make okonomiyaki.
    Some have cheese, kimchi, pork (bacon), noodles, prawns, octopus, squid~, veggies even, and some have it all in once.
    Bend the recipe to your liking :)
    and , from Sanji's Harem Petit Chara Land 's set, are up for grabs. 630 each. PM me~

ok. it just kinda seemed like it was there to hold it together. or maybe like, normally you can put anything on pizza, but you ALWAYS put cheese on a pizza. I'm just trying to get rid of the pork.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information