+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 592 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Couples!

Default Re: One Piece Couples!

Quote Originally Posted by ritsu
    CosmicDebris ^_^; um yes I know that..

it was just something that I thought to mention.
    I wasn't aiming that specifically at you, just saying in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine_Aokiji
    my sig
    Um, what about it?

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    I'm conflicted between UsoppxKaya and UsoppxNami. {=I
    I used to be more of a UsoppxKaya fan, but over time I lost a lot of interest due to Kaya not being in the story for 370 chapters :/ Plus the fact that I can't bear the thought of the story coming to an end with the crew breaking up. I like to think they'll all stay together forever. If the world situation changes and Kaya decides to ride along with them out to sea, than that's a different story. Reminds me of a fanart I've been meaning to do for a loooong time. XD

(But UsoppxNami is what makes me squeeee ^_~ I started to like that idea way back in Arlong Park)

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

I am the Blue Pheasant Marine_Aokiji's Avatar

i meant look at my sig,it says about the couples

Oh, ic...the text is so small I can't read it. And you really have to look closely to see the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranier
    When in doubt, go for the OT3.
    Nami x Usopp x Kaya
    I'm sure he'll be a happy man. :3
    0T4 UsoppxNamixKayaxRobin woohoo!

Actually, I think Robin and Zoro would hit it off if Zoro ever showed any real interest in women. And as wierd as it sounds...LuffyxRobin. The contrast between Luffy's hyper, carefree personality and Robin's laid-back, quiet, patient and tolerant personality would make them a good match theoretically. Luffy acts all crazy and Robin just chuckles and smiles, unlike everyone else who freaks out and hits him. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Marine_Aokiji
    my sig

hm, now that i get a closer look at your sig.... its a really cute idea, i like it! did you make those?

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    I'm conflicted between UsoppxKaya and UsoppxNami. {=I
    same here XD

Quote Originally Posted by Takato Metallium
    Sanji/Usopp, with Kaya to bear their children, simply because I can see her doing that.

And Usopp/Kaya.

LOL! that just cracked me up thinking about it.... as a fellow UsoSan fangirl... I can see it too...

or since Nami has been paired w/ both of them, maybe she'd be having their babies O.O

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris
    Oh, ic...the text is so small I can't read it. And you really have to look closely to see the pics.

0T4 UsoppxNamixKayaxRobin woohoo!

Actually, I think Robin and Zoro would hit it off if Zoro ever showed any real interest in women. And as wierd as it sounds...LuffyxRobin. The contrast between Luffy's hyper, carefree personality and Robin's laid-back, quiet, patient and tolerant personality would make them a good match theoretically. Luffy acts all crazy and Robin just chuckles and smiles, unlike everyone else who freaks out and hits him. XD
    >.< i've seen Robin and Luffy paired up.... its.... cute. but when Luffy is drawn more child-like... it makes Robin look like a cradle robber... but i have seen some pics that make me go "aww! they do look cute together"

On DA, somebody drew a ZoroxUsopp pic that I thought was just adorable! i never really thought about them two... but i guess it would be pretty funny. probably wouldn't work though....

i do like LuffyxUsopp though! so freakin cute!

I am the Blue Pheasant Marine_Aokiji's Avatar

I got from a website,it is http://clinically-cynical.com/piratelove

Quote Originally Posted by pirateneko
    LOL! that just cracked me up thinking about it.... as a fellow UsoSan fangirl... I can see it too...

or since Nami has been paired w/ both of them, maybe she'd be having their babies O.O
    Usopp is turning into a Mormon. XD

On DA, somebody drew a ZoroxUsopp pic that I thought was just adorable! i never really thought about them two... but i guess it would be pretty funny. probably wouldn't work though....
    i do like LuffyxUsopp though! so freakin cute!
    Japanese sites have a LOT of ZoroxUsopp. And UsoppxSanji. Just try searching for Usopp in Japanese fansites and that's all you get. XD I don't see very much LuffyxUsopp though. I think it's because both Luffy and Usopp usually end up the uke.

ChopperxUsopp. All the way.
    I say LuffyxNami is surprisingly convenient.
    Now SanjixVivi. That's a challenge.
    President of A.I.D.S.

Well, who better for a princess than Mr. Prince. XD

You know that there actually is a ChopperxUsopp LJ community?

I can't do Chopper pairings though...it seems too much of an odd cross of beastiality and pedophilia. XD

Daisuke CP9

Luffy X Nami and Zoro X Robin are main favorites.

Same goes for Tashigi X Smoker and Usopp X Kaya.

RuNami = <3

I do like some others, however, they are all insignificant in comparison to RuNami...

As everyone else knows, there won't be any real romance in One Piece so you can pretty much pair up anyone you see fit...

I really only see ZoroXTashigi for sure.
    I'm a fan of LuffyXNami, so that would be nice if it happened.
    I rly dun wanna see Sanji settle down with any girl, especially Nami.
    And ofcourse UsoppXkaya would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Also, it's a children's comic from Japan.

Why are you comparing it to cultural engravings and burritos.

[QUOTE=CosmicDebris]Usopp is turning into a Mormon. XD
    QUOTE]

Hey, Mormons do not practise biligimly(can't spell it, the thing were it is one guy and more than one girl) Mormons don't do that.

Any way, I support Luffy/Robin

Luffy and Vivi

Zoro and Tashigi

Usopp and Nami

Sanji and some beautiful mermaid (he stated he likes mermaids and was angry with Luffy for drawing an "ugly picture" of one)

Whitebeard and Dr. Kureha :D

I love luffy x nami

Quote Originally Posted by Ohara
    Usopp is turning into a Mormon. XD
    Hey, Mormons do not practise biligimly(can't spell it, the thing were it is one guy and more than one girl) Mormons don't do that.
    Hm, SOMEONE can't take a joke. It's not part of all Mormon sects, but it is for some, though not many practice now since it is illegal.(5% of Mormons in Utah are Polygamists still, fact). Look it up or read this http://www.absalom.com/mormon/polygamy/faq.htm

Sorry for going off-topic. :biggrin:

You know that there actually is a ChopperxUsopp LJ community?

I can't do Chopper pairings though...it seems too much of an odd cross of beastiality and pedophilia. XD
    Yeah, but there's no LJ comm for Chopper alone, when he's the cutest Mugiwara out there. *boggles*

Bugger it. His age makes him off-limit. And, oh, his species too. I tend to see him as the pet/kid brother of the whole family, so putting him into pairings only serves as a source of crack. Fine crack, that is. :)

I wonder how Kalifa x Nami tastes... <3

Actually the people who are polygamist in Utah are not mormons, because the Mormon church excumanicates(kicks out) people who practice it today. I should know this because I am Mormon

Yea, I am sorry for going off topic too
    To stay on Topic, besides Luffy/Robin, I also like Luffy/Nami, Sanji/Nami.

Off With Their Heads! Seta Ginny's Avatar
    Rurouni between New Jersey, New York, and Maryland

I like Zoro and Nami together, because I ADORE their chemistry. I'm a huge fan of the "love/hate" pairing dynamic, where you have strong personalities clashing, but at the same time, they still care for each other. I also think that they would understand each other's sense of loss quite well, considering their pasts.

But I'm also a huge fan of SanjixNami. I feel that they also have chemistry. Sanji, while he is a lady's man, still seems to genuinely care for Nami beyond his girl craziness. And Nami would do well with him, they would just work well together...I could totally see them opening a restaurant after One Piece is said and done.

Obviously people are going to disagree with me, but...*shrugs* Don't bother arguing, since you'll be arguing to a wall. One thing I'm not a fan of is pairing wank. I realize that people might not see the pairings I like, just as there are many pairings I definitely don't get. But as others have said...there are NO canon couples, and there will most likely never will be because that's not what the story is about. In fandom land, every pairing is fair game, because it's all for fun anyway.

Y'know what's a great pairing no-one's thought of?
    FrankyxRobin.
    Franky's only five or six years older than her, and he was the one who bonded with Robin on the train and told her "it's never a crime to exist!"
    He also took her out the window to the Straw Hats.
    I think it would be cute. The WG already had them paired anyways.
    President of A.I.D.S.

Quote Originally Posted by IT'S A LION!
    Y'know what's a great pairing no-one's thought of?
    FrankyxRobin.
    Oh, people have thought of that one. There already is a FrankyxRobin LJ community. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Seta Ginny
    Obviously people are going to disagree with me, but...*shrugs* Don't bother arguing, since you'll be arguing to a wall. One thing I'm not a fan of is pairing wank.
    The only time I ever argue with people about their pairing likes and dislikes is when they are so adamant about it that they're like "this is totally canon and if you support something different, you're just totally wrong" or give that impression. I'm not out to change people's minds about what they like. I can usually see where they're coming from.

I like laughing about wierd "wank" pairings, as long as it's all in good fun, but if someone is actually really serious about something like say, KuroxLuffy, then I think I just don't have anything to say to that. XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information