+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 592 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Couples!

KatanaJon

Oda said it himself.

"They are all in love...with adventure!"

I liked the part where Luffy saved Vivi as she was falling, made him look like the true hero that he is. So I would love to see a LuffyxVivi

It's somewhat correct to say that people who usually fight with each other usually end up becoming lovers, as with a host of other anime.

ZoroxNami would be fun to see, but it would be even for fun to see Zoro and Sanji fight for Nami, don't you think :lol:

Originally posted by Spawnraven@Apr 28 2005, 10:32 PM
    I liked the part where Luffy saved Vivi as she was falling, made him look like the true hero that he is. So I would love to see a LuffyxVivi

It's somewhat correct to say that people who usually fight with each other usually end up becoming lovers, as with a host of other anime.

ZoroxNami would be fun to see, but it would be even for fun to see Zoro and Sanji fight for Nami, don't you think :lol:
    [snapback]38962[/snapback]
    your right but not gonna happen since zoro doesnt show his emotional side. i remember once and once only in a movie or special where he showed emotions. the one with the bat.

Originally posted by KatanaJon@Apr 28 2005, 02:24 PM
    Oda said it himself.

"They are all in love...with adventure!"
    [snapback]38950[/snapback]
    In that case:

Everyone x Adventure!

Originally posted by Solar Knight@Apr 28 2005, 10:21 PM
    Everyone x Adventure
    Now, all we need is a very, very talented doujinshi artist B).

Would Adventure be personified...? :rolleyes:

They are also in love with they dreams!!!
    And Adventure will be male or female?

~I am a sig virus. Please put me in your sig so I can continue to replicate.~

Say NO to hangover!!!!! Keep yourself drunk!!!!!

Nah, just the word 'Adventure' in big, bold lettering, being mauled by everyone. ;)

I have couples that I like in theory but quite honestly I'm happy with how things are in the manga/anime; romanceless. Do I think there's potential for couples in the show? Sure, but that's to be expected from a show with no official couples, everyone's fair game, basically. I just try not to let it influence how I watch the show or see the characters too much.

Luffy and romance bothers me; I'm not against it persay, but I do have some issues with it. I guess the main reason boils down to the fact that he loves all his nakama equally and I don't want one of them to become more special over the others. I really like that they're all equally important to him and I don't really want that to change. It just fits his personality so well, the way that he views everyone. He has no more trouble hitting a girl or a child than he does a man and that's one of the things that makes him so great: his childlike view of the world and the fact that everyone, despite gender and age, is absolutely equal to him.

I'm not coming down on people that like Luffy romances, don't get me wrong, I think that's fine if you like it, more power to you. But of all of them I see him hooking up with someone, especially one of his shipmates, as very unlikely. That's just my opinion, though.

As for pairings I do like, I like Usopp and Kaya, Vivi and Kohza, and I see potential for Sanji and Nami, and Zoro and Tashigi. Well, okay, I could see the potential for anyone, really, but those are the ones that strike a chord with me for whatever reason. Basically I have fun thinking about it, but if any of it were to actually happen in the show I'd prefer for it to be at the very end. I like that everyone's too preoccupied with adventure to think about romance, I love the relationship they all have with each other as it is, and I don't want that to change anytime soon. ;)

--Bevin
    If you spoiler me, I will eat you with tater tots.

Yeah, I love Usopp/Kaya too. <3 And, above all... Jango/Fullbody&#33; XD Though really, I love their relationship simply as it is, as friendship, just as much. Pretty much any combination of those two at all is good with me, I just love the dynamic they have together.

but when she tells him about zoro he says i hear this name alot usually this indecates that your not the guy

Nami-chan

Wink

Well...now,really,it┬┤s adventure.But later...who knows? ^_^

Adventure and some romance maybe will be fun...ah,whatever :P

I agree with Tare-chan about LuNa,and there┬┤s a tip for Cosmic:If you wanna see Franky x Usopp,there some funny fanarts,in Bialy┬┤s site&#33;

About Luffy?Well...baka can fell in love too,ne? :P

Originally posted by devil^_^kid+Apr 28 2005, 04:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devil^_^kid &#064; Apr 28 2005, 04:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>but when she tells him about zoro he says i hear this name alot usually this indecates that your not the guy
    [snapback]39185[/snapback]
    [/b]

Not really, it just means he hears the name a lot. We know it&#39;s because it&#39;s his name and anyone who knows him would know that to be the case, but to someone who didn&#39;t know him it would just sound like he&#39;d heard the name mentioned frequently. No real indication either way or another, which is what he wanted. He didn&#39;t lie and say it wasn&#39;t his name, but not coming out directly and saying it was his name isn&#39;t lying.

<!--QuoteBegin-Nami&#045;chan
    @Apr 28 2005, 05:21 PM
    About Luffy?Well...baka can fell in love too,ne? :P
    [snapback]39209[/snapback]
    [/quote]

I don&#39;t think his intelligence has anything to do with it, and like I said, I have nothing against people who like pairing him with someone, it&#39;s just not something I see in him, at least as he&#39;s been portrayed so far. If he did wind up with someone eventually I wouldn&#39;t rip out my eyes and scream to the heavens or anything, but so far I haven&#39;t seen him demostrate any behavior that indicates to me that one person is more special to him than anyone else. And I kind of like that. ;)

--Bevin
    If you spoiler me, I will eat you with tater tots.

Default One Piece Couples!

Who do you think the Straw Hats will marry after their adventure is over?
    I think LuffyxRobin.
    NamixSanji, but they won't ever settle down.
    ZoroxTashigi. Gotta be.
    UsoppxKaya, of course, and everything will be hunky-dory until Chopper shows up with a long-nosed reindeer baby.
    Franky has the Square Sisters, I guess...hehe, maybe he'll meet Vivi and they'll fall in love and make beautiful blue-haired babies. Ummm, metal babies. (??)
    President of A.I.D.S.

Default Re: One Piece Couples!

fan pairings bheouia35yfgd
    Last edited by Mr. All Sunday; June 7th, 2008 at 11:29 AM.

Yeah, I dunno. Where does that leave Sanji?
    Well, I guess Vivi's open, seeing as he is "Mr. Prince"
    President of A.I.D.S.

I for one don't think the strawhats adventure will ever be over, until luffy gets excuted so yeah.

i have always been in favor of zoro x robin (but i want no romance in one piece once so ever)

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Sanji'd probably become a pimp.

LuffyXNami because I think they'd work.And they're soo cute.
    Last edited by raj; May 20th, 2006 at 08:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Good thing that everytime I'm afraid I'll have the will to live I can browse Arlong Park have it utterly eliminated

Daisuke CP9

Sanji will become a player, Luffy wil end up with Nami or Robin, and Usopp...Isn't obvious?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

Hmmmm, well personally I aint too sure if Robin or Nami are well.... straight, so I'm gonna go with that couple right there.

Of course there is ZoroxTashigi and UsoppxKaya.

VivixKohza there is too.

As for Sanji, he would probably just play the field for a little while longer, then ending up getting tied down for impregnating some random girl.

Jango/FullbodyxHina is good too. Also, a random shipping from me is AlvidaxLuffy.

Daisuke CP9

Yeah...Luffy X Aldiva would be funny. She did try to marry him back in Louge Town didn't she, just before Buggy attempted to kill him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information