View Poll Results: What do you believe Doflamingo's DF is?

Voters
351. You may not vote on this poll
  • String String (Suji Suji)

259 73.79%
  • Puppeteer Fruit

47 13.39%
  • Spider Zoan

11 3.13%
  • Something Else

34 9.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 284 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 5666

Thread: General Devil Fruit Discussion

Default Re: General Devil Fruit Discussion

Why he can't be born as a super natural genious?

Because its so much cooler to have a brain-brain fruit haha
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

No its not, devil fruit are just used by fans to explain everything.....

The hito hito no mi if eaten by a human is supposed to make them 'enlightened' though. Whether if its the same as super smart I don't know, but I guess it could be similar to a 'brain brain fruit'

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar

Vegapunk has a time travel fruit.

/flamesuit

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Vegapunk has a time travel fruit.

/flamesuit
    SAY WHATTTTTT ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by v.pERSIE// View Post
    SAY WHATTTTTT ??????????
    Well...they say his intelligence (and technology) is 500 years ahead of One Piece's current time; for example, he creates cyborgs. He could "shift" himself into the future and bring back future tech to use. I know him having a time travel fruit is quite unlikely, but, in the One Piece universe, almost anything is possible.

I understand you now, but i think that is too much hardcore power to be in single fruit

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Wasn't Vegapunk always considered to be some genius? Seems unlikely he would have gotten a fruit right when he was young, especially on his home island.

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    The hito hito no mi if eaten by a human is supposed to make them 'enlightened' though. Whether if its the same as super smart I don't know, but I guess it could be similar to a 'brain brain fruit'
    Sengoku ate a version of the human human fruit.
    While he is smart I guess (the 'master stretegist'), he's no Vegapunk.
    So I think we can rule out the fruit making someone super-smart.

My guess is that Oda just used that 'enlightened' thing as a premature reference to Sengoku's fruit, which is kinda neat.

So just a few thoughts, but I believe that devil fruits somehow spawned from the Grand Line itself. It would help explain why they are connected to the sea. Some support for my idea is that pretty much all characters who have a devil fruit got it in the grand line, or from someone who was connected to the Grand Line (luffy from Shanks, and Smoker probably got it as part of his job in the marines (plus, I'm pretty sure Smoker was a HQ ranked officer that he must have been to the grand line before being assigned to Logue Town anyways). Only real exception I can think of is Alvide, but I'd guess she just stole it from a merchant who managed to get his hands on one since it was established that they can sell for a lot. I guess we don't know how Robin got her fruit since she had while she was still a kid in the west blue, but I'd think she got it from her mom who I'm fairly confident has been to the grand line given what we know about her. It would also explain why DFs are so legendary outside the grand line to the point where most people don't really understand any details, since its very hard to leave the Grand Line once you enter unless you're with the marines. Furthermore in an SBS Oda said he would explain why there could only be two DFs at once when we find out what DFs really are, which suggests they aren't just some special magical fruit, but have an entirely different and less obvious true nature. Not really sure on specifics though

^ makes sense, back in east blue people crapped themselves when they saw a devil fruit in action, and what we've seen in the grand line atleast 1 per crew seems to persist in any given crew (that we have info on).
    Veni, Vidi, Vici.

hmm. sometimes, it makes me wonder if there are devil fruit users holding the water element itself and that they'll be safe under the sea.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Of course it cannot be possible: that would be a paradox.

Vergo Face: Successful! Waboshi's Avatar

Okay lets move over to the "CCs DF Predictions":
    Maybe CC has a plasma Logia. Plasma is a very liquid-like gas, and it's pretty darn sciencey, which would fit with CC's scientific backing.
    Unlikely but I will stick to this one. I like the idea of CC having a scientific like fruit.

Well...they say his intelligence (and technology) is 500 years ahead of One Piece's current time; for example, he creates cyborgs. He could "shift" himself into the future and bring back future tech to use. I know him having a time travel fruit is quite unlikely, but, in the One Piece universe, almost anything is possible.
    if that was the case,he didn't need to experiment anything (he could just go in the future,see how a thing is built and replicate it in the past),so all his laboratories would be pointless

I always thought that Vegapunk was supposed to be based on Leonardo da Vinci.

I'd prefer if Vegapunk's genius wasn't attributed to a fruit power, because it's much more genuine and gives a broader scope of human potential in the One Piece world. Whitebeard wasn't the Strongest Man in the World because of his fruit power, I don't think Vegapunk's intelligence should be based on that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I'd prefer if Vegapunk's genius wasn't attributed to a fruit power, because it's much more genuine and gives a broader scope of human potential in the One Piece world. Whitebeard wasn't the Strongest Man in the World because of his fruit power, I don't think Vegapunk's intelligence should be based on that either.
    I'm pretty sure Whitebeard's fruit is...75% of the reason he held the title of "Strongest Man in the World". With one punch--one grab--he could pretty much K.O. anyone. Heck...Blackbeard chased him down/killed him to acquire his Devil Fruit. During Marineford, he--more or less--used his power the entire time to fight; making it seem that he's very dependent on his Devil Fruit.

I'm pretty sure Whitebeard's fruit is...75% of the reason he held the title of "Strongest Man in the World". With one punch--one grab--he could pretty much K.O. anyone. Heck...Blackbeard chased him down/killed him to acquire his Devil Fruit. During Marineford, he--more or less--used his power the entire time to fight; making it seem that he's very dependent on his Devil Fruit.
    Gotta agree.

Ronse - Taken out by Gura.
    John Giant - Taken out by Gura.
    Akainu - Beaten to a pulp by Gura.
    Blackbeard - Beaten to a pulp by Gura.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information