+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: +Neko's Artstuffs+

Default +++To Days Of Inspiration+++

Nyaa, so I guess I can start this thread off with my most recent One Piece fanart.

I'll post some new things eventually...

*edit* i guess since there is an art gallery, i can post most of my finished stuff in there and use this thread for random sketches as well ^^

I'll post the updated version of this, I've actually gone back and cleaned it up a little. Still debating if I want to ink it or just darken the lines before coloring =/
    Last edited by KamenRiderNeko; June 2nd, 2006 at 11:01 PM. Reason: changing title

hello? is this thing on? meethz's Avatar

Default Re: +Neko's Artstuffs+

ooh, i saw this before. gotta love teh gorgeous HANDS!

although, i'd love to see it in colour. =3

music's never loud enough

I like the way you think Pirateneko. "Screw you guys...I'm creating a thread that'll feature only my artwork, beyotches." Just kidding:laugh:

Anyway now that you've started a thread dedicated to your work, I'm expecting great things from you. So far, you're off to a good start.^^

I definately would not mind seeing this in the Art Gallery ^^;

anyway, great stuff, though I think the lips are bit too...full, looks sorta odd, but then again, it is your own style afterall. What I like the most actually is how you have the clothing drawn, it just looks nice...can't really place my finger on it.

I still love it and I still think Nico Robin looks like her breasts are going to pop out. First the Robin x Zoro pic, then the Paulie and Kaku pics, and now this. You roxers the boxers that I never wear, Neko.
    Last edited by CaptainAWB1; February 21st, 2006 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OP Man
    I like the way you think Pirateneko. "Screw you guys...I'm creating a thread that'll feature only my artwork, beyotches." Just kidding:laugh:

Anyway now that you've started a thread dedicated to your work, I'm expecting great things from you. So far, you're off to a good start.^^
    um, isn't that what they asked us to do??? =/ *neko is confused now* XD

d'aww, thanks for the encouragement, i'll try not to disappoint ;p

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

Wow, that pic is very very very very very very....very...very good *claps*

yes, that is what I asked you to do, pirateneko, don't worry you've done nothing wrong. =p

Quote Originally Posted by wanderer-zero
    I definately would not mind seeing this in the Art Gallery ^^;

anyway, great stuff, though I think the lips are bit too...full, looks sorta odd, but then again, it is your own style afterall. What I like the most actually is how you have the clothing drawn, it just looks nice...can't really place my finger on it.
    haha, yeah i tend to draw lips on my females. i guess to have a not-so-anime look... er somethin'.... i think i want to fix them to where the top lip is alot thinner....

thank you for the comments!

Oooh, lovely style and dynamism to the pose. The hands are very well done :3. The lips do look thicker than the usual anime style, but it gives it more of a unique feel. Very nice work. I can't see anything particularly off with it, except maybe something about her cleavage. I think the line of her breast under the arm could be moved to the right a little? I'm not sure if the line of her breasts lines up with her stance, which seems more straight-on (They might be a bit too far to the right...). I could just be nitpicking though xD;... (edit: The more I look at it, I don't notice it so much)

But really, other than that it's very lovely work. Can't wait to see it coloured~
    Last edited by DevKimiko; February 21st, 2006 at 06:07 PM.

You shouldn't change anything it's very different(sp) then other pictures to tell you the truth I never really notice lips on much fanart cause sometimes they can look the same or not have much discription

so in summary your fanart = Good stuff :)

Quote Originally Posted by DevKimiko
    Oooh, lovely style and dynamism to the pose. The hands are very well done :3. The lips do look thicker than the usual anime style, but it gives it more of a unique feel. Very nice work. I can't see anything particularly off with it, except maybe something about her cleavage. I think the line of her breast under the arm could be moved to the right a little? I'm not sure if the line of her breasts lines up with her stance, which seems more straight-on (They might be a bit too far to the right...). I could just be nitpicking though xD;... (edit: The more I look at it, I don't notice it so much)

But really, other than that it's very lovely work. Can't wait to see it coloured~
    thank you! i need to scan the cleaned up version soon so i can color it X3

i think i see what you mean about the breasts. can you possibly do a drawover? cuz i may be wrong ^^ thank you for the crits

You're welcome~

Ahm... maybe something like this?

Sorry, my anatomy isn't that great @_@ (And Oda's women have rather exaggerated anatomy). I tried using a bit of real-life ref, but... no way I'm as big-chested as Robin xD;

cleaned it up and fixed it a little... and played around w/ color in photoshop.... I'm gonna use this for one of my pages of my website I'm doing for a class.

Because I am shameless.... and in love with the Rent soundtrack at the moment....
    The lyrics are from the song "I'll Cover You", I thought it was a very cute song and my heart melted at that scene in the movie w/ Angel and Collins <3
    Yeah... that song somehow inspired this sorta....

Did a fanart of my friend Liv's foxboy Zuzuri. He doesn't usually have his hair like that, nor does he dress like that... I just made him that way cuz I felt like it.... and he's a skinny boy.... no, he's NOT GAY. I don't normally draw femmeboys... that's Jacque's forte >.>

Aaannd... one more crappy sketch. Actually, I sorta redid Paulie a little... fixed his eyes b/c they looked too "DBZish" to me.... and I added more doodles. Yeah... Paulie and Sanji are looking at the same thing.... just guess what it is.... and Zoro is... being Zoro I guess. and Neko is not naked... my sketches are just messy.

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

God, that Robin is so damn perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by pirateneko
    um, isn't that what they asked us to do??? =/ *neko is confused now* XD
    I'm sorry. I was joking around. Also I didn't read the threads description. I just went directly to your link. My bad.

d'aww, thanks for the encouragement, i'll try not to disappoint ;p
    So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by pirateneko
    cleaned it up and fixed it a little... and played around w/ color in photoshop.... I'm gonna use this for one of my pages of my website I'm doing for a class.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68...rap/robin1.jpg
    Wow, you do a hot Robin. and DAMN! her hands.... i love beautiful hands i'm feelin the outfit too :biggrin: much props!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OP Man
    I'm sorry. I was joking around. Also I didn't read the threads description. I just went directly to your link. My bad.

So far so good.
    haha, no need to apologize! i wasn't angry or anything :laugh:

I was at my friend Liv's house the other night... we stayed up till like 7am... talking and drawing stuffs ^^ So I drew these Rent chibis!

First is Angel and Collins, my FAVORITE couple in the movie... even though they are both boys! Angel is so cute though, I love him to death.... never thought I'd love a drag queen (well then there's Bon Clay...) but yeah... the scene when they sing in the movie... just melted my heart! I loved that song so much...

Next is Mark, he was pretty cute and nerdy <3 fun to draw too... looks kinda like pne of Tessa's characters....

Joanne and Maurine... cute lesbian couple... Maurine scares me, but I like her anyway...

Roger and Mimi, they were so cute in the movie...

Aaannd.... some life drawing practice.... drew these from a book... I'm getting rusty... ZomG boobies! X3 meh... its part of human anatomy. deal with it.

Nice art I never thought any body could draw real life people that must take some real talent.

And theres no reason you can't show those boobies there not attractive boobies so I'm sure there ok:biggrin:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information