+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: +Neko's Artstuffs+

Default Re: +Neko's Artstuffs+

Quote Originally Posted by Charlett
    Christy is so using that Zoro wallpaper. Noooo! All the rum is gooooone! *cry*
    damn it you beat me to it, oh well. This is very good art Neko-chan :biggrin:

Quote Originally Posted by ritsu
    Neko chan *_____* you dont know how much I love that Robin fanart.. O_O those hands...omg........... XD give me your talents~~ ;3;
    <3 you'll have to give me yours XO then i'd start drawing a lot of LuffyxNami for some odd reason.... XD

Quote Originally Posted by gum-gum man
    damn it you beat me to it, oh well. This is very good art Neko-chan :biggrin:
    d'aww, thank you! <3 you can still use it if ya want ^^

figured i'd show my progress on Vivi's fanart... I'm almost done, just need to shade the clothes and put a few highlights and then its finished! damn coloring on my laptop is hard....

Can I say... I love it? *___* I can, can't I? *___*
    Zoro and Vivi together in an image is love *_*
    ~*The princess and the swordsman*~
    How can you not fall in love with him?
    *>Zoro x Vivi shipper forever<*

yay art dump XD

my character, Cresent of 9 Ravens that I roleplay as in a tabletop rpg called Exalted, if anyone has heard of it... this is my first time ever participating in an rpg.... she's a Lunar and her totem is a black panther... I'll color her eventually...

been watching Jubei-chan the Ninja girl... god I missed this series, I used to watch fansubs of it in highschool.... and omg I forgot how terrible the dub was... ewww.... poor Koinosuke, he's so darn cute in the Japanese! and his voice actor is the same guy that does Kaku...

drew Paulie as a cowboy... cuz he should be one. that would be hot, says I. Kinda took the pose from a Trace Adkins cd cover...

I actually did this one before, still working with it... dunno what the hell I was thinking with Kaku's pose... that looks painful... especially in those wrangler jeans O.O; but he is lanky and flexible so I dunno.... I do love how Paulie turned out, I tried drawing him more in my own style, I was thinking about a cover on one of the mangas, I've seen it quite a bit so it stuck in my mind, and I always thought Paulie looked really hot on that cover XD

Tried drawing Trace Adkins.... he is a sexy cowboy... love his music... and yeah. but I failed.

Aaand did this outta boredom last quarter... in my Business class... I always poke Jacque (Crimsondreamer on here) cuz she's so fun to poke... so I'm trying to pull a cp9 style shigan on her... she didn't die though >.> haha j/k
    I'll eventually color this and put words in it and such....

Writer of One Piece AUs Charlett's Avatar

Wheee! Awesome stuff, Nekooooo! *hug*

Christy always hearts your stuff =)
    Christy is a strange woman. Not only does she enjoy talking in the third person, she also enjoys writing strange things. She thinks perhaps you should stay away from her. Or talk to her. She likes that too.

YAY for crappy signatures!

---

"Just wondering, but do you get XP for killing a dramatic moment?" Roy Greenhilt, Order of the Stick

mmm...cowboy shiprights. They need chaps! The assless kind!
    Last edited by jadiesama; April 4th, 2006 at 10:13 PM.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Having jsut watched the DVD of Saber rider and the Star Sheriffs (a bit to 80's obscure for most here) I have to admit that Cowboy Kaku looks way too much like a squarenosed Colt for my sanity to handle!
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by jadiesama
    mmm...cowboy shiprights. They need chaps! The assless kind!
    oh HELL YEAH... still working on drawing a certain long-nosed hottie in said assless chaps ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller
    Having jsut watched the DVD of Saber rider and the Star Sheriffs (a bit to 80's obscure for most here) I have to admit that Cowboy Kaku looks way too much like a squarenosed Colt for my sanity to handle!
    omg saber rider and the star sheriffs!! *dies* i almost forgot about that show! i saw it in german... that was pretty scary. does he really look like Colt?! oh man... oh well, guess he does then XD

Finally finished!!
    here's a little preview, cuz its pretty huge...

woulda made it smaller, but then the text would be hard to read. of course, the song is from the 7th ending, which is one of my faves and it featured Vivi so it was fitting to use for this...
    ZoroxVivi Love for *Vivi <3

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

Crescent 9 of Ravens, huh? Nice name.
    Quote Originally Posted by pirateneko
    That piece is absolutely beautiful, Neko! Splendid job!

Cowboy Kaku reminds me of myself as a child for some reason, and Paulie looks like one of my co-workers.
    I always poke Jacque (Crimsondreamer on here) cuz she's so fun to poke... so I'm trying to pull a cp9 style shigan on her...
    You like to kill people? Oooooooooooookay, I'm leaving.
    she didn't die though
    Okay, I'm back. Sorry for overreacting.
    >.> haha j/k
    So she did die? I'm outta here!
    Congradulation! You're an evil!

Writer of One Piece AUs Charlett's Avatar

Oh, wow...

What a cute ZoroxVivi. Neko makes such prettiness! =)
    Christy is a strange woman. Not only does she enjoy talking in the third person, she also enjoys writing strange things. She thinks perhaps you should stay away from her. Or talk to her. She likes that too.

YAY for crappy signatures!

---

"Just wondering, but do you get XP for killing a dramatic moment?" Roy Greenhilt, Order of the Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Pass the Rootbeer
    Crescent 9 of Ravens, huh? Nice name.

That piece is absolutely beautiful, Neko! Splendid job!

Cowboy Kaku reminds me of myself as a child for some reason, and Paulie looks like one of my co-workers.

You like to kill people? Oooooooooooookay, I'm leaving.

Okay, I'm back. Sorry for overreacting.

So she did die? I'm outta here!

Congradulation! You're an evil!
    mou.... must you take me so literally? XD of course she ain't dead. a mere poke of death would not kill my seme <3

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pirateneko
    mou.... must you take me so literally?
    Well, you have a face of true evil, and you shoved a shigan into your friend's back, so I can only imagine what horrible things you'd do to anyone else (i.e. me). Also, I favor breathing. So yeah, I must take you so literally. :P

XD of course she ain't dead. a mere poke of death would not kill my seme <3
    O RLY?

Neko I'm in love *_________*
    That's absolutely A-MA-ZING! SUGOIIII *___*
    Thank youuuuu (x100000) ^____^ *hugs*
    ~*The princess and the swordsman*~
    How can you not fall in love with him?
    *>Zoro x Vivi shipper forever<*

O RLY?
    YA RLY! XD

Quote Originally Posted by *Vivi*
    Neko I'm in love *_________*
    That's absolutely A-MA-ZING! SUGOIIII *___*
    Thank youuuuu (x100000) ^____^ *hugs*
    yay!! I'm glad ya like it! *hugs*

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

O RLY?
    scary, I have Hentai of that bird, anyways, enough of that. Pirate Neko, I really love your pics, specially the Robin one and the ZoroxVivi pic, I bow down to your skill and I NEVER bow down to anything *bows*

erm.... progress on coloring e1n's colorspread.... almost done with it i guess. i've been coloring it on my laptop and i don't have a mouse or a wacom... so that's fun >.>
    sorry if the colors suck... i'm trying to use the manga colors as opposed to the anime colors for the skintones.

I like the color they fit with the charaters, but i like Usopp color the most the yellow relly suits him. Again tho nce job

thanks, gum-gum man n__n

uh.... old crap from when i was still in animation.... when i still posted in my school's forum, we used to do concept battles... for this one, we were supposed to draw ourselves as superhero characters... well, since my name is Angel, what kinda super hero could I be....

anyway, i attempted to do a comic... and failed. there was a story behind all this, but i have no idea what it was.

and a character sheet with both the super hero form and human form...

so yeah... that's what my crap looked like a few years back. i was attempting a comicbook style, partially b/c the animation dept. discouraged manga.. and for good reason too. though, i don't care what people think anymore.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information