+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 85

Thread: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

  1. #61

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    If it is Drake who let Law out and is secretly a Marine spy, I would expect him to send word to the marines that there worst nightmare just came true, Two Yonko's have formed an alliance

    And then maybe they'll send in whatever it is Vegapunk has been working on to replace the shichibukai

  2. #62

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    If it is Drake who let Law out and is secretly a Marine spy, I would expect him to send word to the marines that there worst nightmare just came true, Two Yonko's have formed an alliance

    And then maybe they'll send in whatever it is Vegapunk has been working on to replace the shichibukai
    Or rather, Big Mom and Kaido would casually send them a message through their Den Den Mushis lol.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Robin gonna announce the hierarchy of Kaido's crew or since they're mostly together, Oda delegates that to someone else that she informed. Also, I need to hear about the Kokeshi dolls by the PG and Tenguyama and some other Wano resident's takes on Zoro's swords. Kinemon recognized Shusui right away, but didn't say anything about Wado or Sandai.

  4. #64

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Kizaru and fujitora are coming. Or greenbull and kizaru, or fujitora and greenbull...
    Drake doesn't even need to tell wg, cp0 are already in wano.

  5. #65

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    My friend said we might be getting the chapter early next week, does anyone know if that's true?

  6. #66
    The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Somewhere or other

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    My friend said we might be getting the chapter early next week, does anyone know if that's true?
    It looks like at least the official translation from VIZ/Shueisha will be early, since the end of this chapter in the official release said that the next chapter drops September 13, which is next Friday.

    As for the scanlations, harder to say. If the official version is coming out sooner, I think they often do as well, but not always.
    Hidden:

  7. #67

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by BellisarioFaith View Post
    It looks like at least the official translation from VIZ/Shueisha will be early, since the end of this chapter in the official release said that the next chapter drops September 13, which is next Friday.

    As for the scanlations, harder to say. If the official version is coming out sooner, I think they often do as well, but not always.
    Thank You!

  8. #68

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Someone probably said it already and I can't believe how long it took for it to come to mind. The numbers look like the Jailer Beast. When the spoilers for Kaido using his club against his lackey 1st dropped, I thought of the Jailer Beast, but for this, it took a whole week later to pop up in my head.

  9. #69
    Your long-lost brother Jabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (ಥ ͜ʖ ಥ)

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Kizaru and fujitora are coming. Or greenbull and kizaru, or fujitora and greenbull...
    Drake doesn't even need to tell wg, cp0 are already in wano.
    I almost consider it a given that Greenbull will make his great entrance during the Wano arc. Oda introduced every Admiral with a massive show of force so far and I doubt he will make an exception with the last one. And I don't know, he seems to be running out of time for that unless he wants to save GB for the final war.

    So my bet is Green Bull doing the cleanup once the fire festival is over, paired with the new weapon he and Fujitora spoke of. Adding another Admiral would steal his thunder, but a supporting squad of super pacifista is acceptable (or whatever Vegapunk came up with).


  10. #70

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    I almost consider it a given that Greenbull will make his great entrance during the Wano arc. Oda introduced every Admiral with a massive show of force so far and I doubt he will make an exception with the last one. And I don't know, he seems to be running out of time for that unless he wants to save GB for the final war.

    So my bet is Green Bull doing the cleanup once the fire festival is over, paired with the new weapon he and Fujitora spoke of. Adding another Admiral would steal his thunder, but a supporting squad of super pacifista is acceptable (or whatever Vegapunk came up with).
    Also how it was said he didn't eat for 3 years( or was it 2?), and wano has the famine thing going on for 20 years now, he also gave food to fujitora, is he cook or something like sanji?

    And how there was the theory that he has some plants related fruit, maybe he can turn this wasteland kaidou created with his factories into some green paradise so wano people will never starve again. Same way how akainu and aokiji made punk Hazard into some permanent ice/lava island.

  11. #71
    21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Also how it was said he didn't eat for 3 years( or was it 2?), and wano has the famine thing going on for 20 years now, he also gave food to fujitora, is he cook or something like sanji?

    And how there was the theory that he has some plants related fruit, maybe he can turn this wasteland kaidou created with his factories into some green paradise so wano people will never starve again. Same way how akainu and aokiji made punk Hazard into some permanent ice/lava island.
    Most think either has some sort of plant fruit, or a radiation fruit. Hopefully, the former for Wano. :P

  12. #72

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Green Bull coming to Wano seems likely... But just one Admiral against the combined forces of 2 Yonko? One of which is the "Strongest Beast", and can't seem to die?

    Not to mention nearly all the Supernovas, and technically the 5th Yonko...

    Sorry - but sending only Green Bull sounds like a suicide mission, and one asking for failure; even if he brings with him whatever super-pacifistas there might be.

    Keep in mind, with all this crap happening in Reverie, I think the Marines and WG are going to be distracted for the time being, too. I think we are definitely getting the pro-oden revolutionaries and allies (Luffy, Kid, etc.) vs the Big Mom and Kaido forces, which will last us for some time. I'm sure we will learn some method of weakening Kaido... or maybe part of the stragey will become finding a way to get Big Mom and Kaido to fight one another again, since I think the chance of success against both of these forces is going to be very little... Even if the pro-Oden force is mostly focused on reclaiming the capitol and throne, and can probably take on Orochi's forces... The second Kaido and Big Mom's forces get involved, the chance at victory becomes basically zero without some new information. If Oda decides to just over-power Luffy from this little training session, I'm going to be a bit disappointed... If it were THAT easy to get THAT much stronger to fight Kaido, it's pretty anti-climatic. Maybe Luffy will be training pretty much the rest of the arc, a la DBZ?

  13. #73

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Besides Ryokugyu Kizaru may come too so he finally makes a proper comeback post timeskip, while introducing the last admiral we know nothing of at the same time.

    @imperade

  14. #74
    Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mexico

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    There's only 5 days left for the fire festival, Akainu would be out of time to plan a proper invasion, so only the ones close to Wano would reach it in time.
    And just wait for them to be Smoker, Tashigi and Ryokugyu

  15. #75
    Ou l‘optimisme Candide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    But Ryokuguy, Issho and Borsalino were shown at same place last time...
    Unless we will get Vegapunk i doubt we will see Smoker and Tashigi.

    That said, i really would like it: Vegapunk + New Invention + G5 + Ryokugyu.

  16. #76
    Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mexico

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    But Ryokuguy, Issho and Borsalino were shown at same place last time...
    Unless we will get Vegapunk i doubt we will see Smoker and Tashigi.

    That said, i really would like it: Vegapunk + New Invention + G5 + Ryokugyu.
    Yeah but the Reverie should be over by now, and I suppose both Fujitora and Ryokugyu are navigsting around places looking for trouble.

  17. #77
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Bring in Kizaru I say. Apoo deserves a rematch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  18. #78

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Based on fujitora's samurai theme, and how he and luffy are like buddies after dressrosa, they would work together for sure. But don't know about greenbull, if he is anything like kizaru and akainu, It's hard to see him help luffy with kaidou and bm.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Based on fujitora's samurai theme, and how he and luffy are like buddies after dressrosa, they would work together for sure. But don't know about greenbull, if he is anything like kizaru and akainu, It's hard to see him help luffy with kaidou and bm.
    I believe Green Bull is lazy justice so there will not be another Admiral with absolute justice. I judged it by his conversation with Fujitora. Bull was ordered by Akainu to stop Fuji from coming to Mary Geoise but he didn't bother to do that so u know :D

  20. #80
    Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mexico

    Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

    Haha, Bringing the Meteorite guy into the dinosaur fruit users island.

    You guys are the worst!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts