+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Twelve Forever.

Default Twelve Forever.

The series follows the adventures of Reggie Abbott, an imaginative 12-year-old girl who, frustrated with the new challenges she's facing between puberty and feeling like everything is changing, wishes that she'd never have to grow up. A wish that manages to come true thanks to a magic key she stumbles upon that grants her the power to travel to Endless, a fantastical world where she never has to face the looming responsibilities and stresses of adulthood. Now she and her friends Todd and Esther can visit this magical world as much as they like in order to relax and have fun. But not everyone in this world is benevolent, with the villainous "Butt Witch" and other threats wanting nothing more than to cause trouble for Reggie and company.
    This series looks like its going to be interesting!

Its available on Netflix RIGHT NOW if you want to check it out.

Default Re: Twelve Forever.

To provide a taste
    Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.

I lost it at Pitui-Terry's Hormone Adventure.

The pilot for those who has forgotten.
    (Godspeed Shane. You were too good for this series)

EDIT:

Previous video gone, here it is again:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzLLqDco9gc
    Last edited by Jarhead; September 1st, 2019 at 05:32 AM.
    Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.

Watched through season 1 on netflix and I really liked it! It's kind of slipping under people's radars, but it's a pretty charming coming of age story with good characters, drama and jokes. The citizens of Endless are definitely the star of the show, with lots of fun and interesting designs and an unsettling level of insanity. Dr. Champion takes the cake for me. He's just unhinged in a kind of sad way that somehow has me in stitches whenever I hear his disturbed screaming.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

I liked Twelve Forever, but Twelve/Reggie is my least favorite character. Being on the otherside of maturity I feel like she's wrong a lot more than she is right. I like Todd and Eister more. Also Gwen adds to the chubby quirky brunette girlfriend trope, along side Melody of Gravity Falls, and Alexis of Craig of the Creek

Quote Originally Posted by Silver R. Bolt View Post
    I liked Twelve Forever, but Twelve/Reggie is my least favorite character. Being on the otherside of maturity I feel like she's wrong a lot more than she is right. I like Todd and Eister more.
    Pretty much my thoughts on her. I actually had to skip some episodes because how annoying she was.

Spoiler:
    Like seriously, did she had to force Eister to leave the ball just because her crush suddenly appeared?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information