View Poll Results: Who beats the Warriors?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nobody

2 20.00%
  • Nobody

1 10.00%
  • Nobody

0 0%
  • Nobody

0 0%
  • Rockets

1 10.00%
  • Celtics

0 0%
  • Raptors

2 20.00%
  • Lakers

1 10.00%
  • Sixers

0 0%
  • Jazz

0 0%
  • Thunder

0 0%
  • Other

2 20.00%
  • Injuries

1 10.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NBA Season 2018-2019

Default Re: NBA Season 2018-2019

It could be my Celtics bias, but I'm pretty low on the Lakers right now. They're going to have a rough regular season. Sure they have two guys that can single handedly win games, but their depth is awful so any minor injury will screw them over. I'm looking forward to their turmoil.

So the Clippers, Jazz, Nuggets, Blazers, Rockets are locks for the playoffs. Lakers, Warriors, Spurs are probably the other 3 but bad injury luck could take them out of the running. Thunder and Kings are going to be trying hard to take one of the spots I guess. Wolves, Mavericks, and Pelicans are dark horses too. That's basically all the West teams. This upcoming season should be great.
    Last edited by NateRich; July 6th, 2019 at 05:11 PM. Reason: That leaves the Grizzlies who are just collecting assets and the Suns who are.....doing something

Suns fold, sign up for more draft picks.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Suns fold, sign up for more draft picks.
    I wish there was one decent sports team in Arizona. Just one.

Well since my last post the Lakers got some players for cheap. It'll take more than a couple injuries to make their season a disaster now. I'm not sold on them being a high seed, but they'll make the playoffs barring something catastrophic.

The Rockets have emptied their already bare cupboard and are betting on this team to win it all. I guess it's a smart move to get out of Paul's contract. Westbrook now is probably as good as Paul 2 years ago. He's much more durable but his shot is awful. They'll be better than last year but I'm not sure how they will stack up to the 2018 team. I guess we shouldn't be surprised if they get over 60 wins like 2 seasons ago. They're my early bet for #1 seed in the West.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information