View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

9 4.66%
  • Carrot

61 31.61%
  • Caribou

10 5.18%
  • Momo

1 0.52%
  • Kinemon

1 0.52%
  • Hiyori

3 1.55%
  • Bonney

7 3.63%
  • Pekoms

4 2.07%
  • Vivi

19 9.84%
  • Kawamatsu

13 6.74%
  • None of the above

65 33.68%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 3504

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Hold up. Deadbeat dad slander? Deadbeat dads are 1 of the pillars of shonen. Show some respect. Homing was a great dad and where did that get him? Doffy is a horrible person. Dragon is a deadbeat dad and look at how Luffy turned out. Forget Luffy, look at Usopp and Franky. Good dads don't equate to great upbringings all of the time. The worst dads like Yasopp, Judge and Dragon give their kids space to grow on their own
    Well ya had me till Judge

It might make the kid the greatest person there is but I also don't want Makino to be end Yasopp's wife. I prefer her having a reliable partner. Not someone knocking her up and going back to partying with his boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Hold up. Deadbeat dad slander? Deadbeat dads are 1 of the pillars of shonen. Show some respect. Homing was a great dad and where did that get him? Doffy is a horrible person. Dragon is a deadbeat dad and look at how Luffy turned out. Forget Luffy, look at Usopp and Franky. Good dads don't equate to great upbringings all of the time. The worst dads like Yasopp, Judge and Dragon give their kids space to grow on their own
    Franky had a great dad though...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    I hope it's someone close with she can have a real family rather than another deadbeat dad.
    Well he wasn't with Makino when her baby was revealed, so he's a random guy, a deadbeat, or someone too important to reveal.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    Lola was located in Water 7 a few days before that. No way she sailed to Sabaody, waited to get her ship coated, sailed to the New World and then happened to meet Shanks & crew on the first island she lands on and then marry one of them all within the span of a few days.
    Lola was in Water 7 in the first From the Decks of the World just after the timeskip. Shanks attended the wedding in the one after Dressrosa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    Lola was in Water 7 in the first From the Decks of the World just after the timeskip. Shanks attended the wedding in the one after Dressrosa.
    Right, and barely a few days passed within that time.

Lola was seen right as the Strawhats arrived in the New World and the Shanks chapter is during the same day the Luffy arrives on Whole Cake Island. 5-6 days tops passed within that time frame. It took the Strawhats 3 days to sail from Thriller Bark to Sabaody, so there's no way Lola can make that trip from a farther distance (Water 7. Lets call the tip 4 days instead of 3.), stop on Sabaody, wait another day or so to have her ship coated and then coincidentally happen across Shanks' crew almost immediately upon entering the New World at the first island she lands on.

The only way this theory works is if Shanks and his crew are located in Paradise right now which I doubt with all the shit going down in the New World right now.

Shanks was literally just at Marijoa, the center of the line. He could have easily been on the paradise side before that.

Also, Mihawk was able to traverse super duper fast from East Blue fighting Krieg over to... wherever Shanks was in a day or two. Travel time only really matters for characters we're watching. Anyone else can do it faster as plot demands.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Is there a way to get into the New World outside of going through Sabaody?

Is there only 1 route between W7 and the New World?

Thriller Bark was in the Florian Triangle, so does that extend the time to get to Sabaody from W7?

Should we factor in that Bakaberg is turning W7 into a ship, so it might not stay in the same location?

Why am I questioning so many things when it's a speculation that I don't agree with, but understand the mindset of where it came from?

If you have a vivre card and your ship was pre-coated you could probably skip a lot of steps.

ANd coatings *are* supposed to be reusable if done right.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Haven't been regularly posting on this site but we can't post 956 stuff until the official Viz release right? There's something I do want to mention here.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

"At a wedding that takes place within the ruins of a certain island"

Like I said, nothing official but Lucky Roux was missing from multiple Shanks covers in a row, and there had to be SOME reason to keep the bride off camera... and Lola is the only marriage focused character we know of...

Not a theory I'll 100% put my foot down on as absolute truth, but it seems like a reasonable outcome that will also be a way to ease out of a lot of the story problems that have been built up. "How dare Lola not marry a giant? Oh, she married into another Yonkou family? Well that's different then!" "Hrm, just how DO we get Luffy and Shanks to meet up again and have it happen organically?"

Toss in that Capone is looking for Lola *right now* so that those story pieces can be in play for when Wano is over, and well...
    Not to mention the current chapter cover story supporting this too

I want Big News Morgans in the crew

Quote Originally Posted by NamiRobinFrankyAce View Post
    No one can object to this

Quote Originally Posted by NamiRobinFrankyAce View Post
    What is his special skill? ��

reporting news, journalism, boxing, you name it.

As long as Absa the reporter is dead, Morgans as crew member is dead for me.

Either way, Morgans will be at the final war for the biggest scoop. Absa as a rival for that could have been fun, and a "unique" way of fighting. Photobombing pictures, awakened fruit, he has a casting crew cloaked as well.

The dreams.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

What do you guys think, will the last member who joins already have a bounty like Brook and Jinbei or will they gain one through there exploits with the straw hats?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    What do you guys think, will the last member who joins already have a bounty like Brook and Jinbei or will they gain one through there exploits with the straw hats?
    His bounty will be 330,000,000

"There will be an answer, let it be."

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zhenja View Post
    His bounty will be 330,000,000
    oh yesss, Cabagge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    At this point in the series there's not going to be a lot of room left for bounty upgrades, they're going to have to at least start with their own now.

Still feels wierd for anyone that missed even wano on top of everything to still join. Who would even accept him as proper nakama, when even the grand fleet members had much more presence in the story then him/her.

Does it really need to be 10, maybe luffy will get one of the BB pirates members as mini villain in some mini arc like Zou in the future or something? Like idk, maybe there is some competition both him and burgess enter to fight in the future. Or maybe Sabo takes one of the Bb pirates.

Like how luffy didn't just take on the yonkous, but also their top commanders like cracker, katakuri.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; September 23rd, 2019 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Still feels wierd for anyone that missed even wano on top of everything to still join. Would will even accept him as proper nakama, when even the grand fleet had much more presence i nthe story them him/her.
    Meh. A Good cutting point was the Kuma separation but we still getting more people like Jimbei so I don't think cutting time matters. Beating another strong opponet seems like a random cutting point.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information