View Poll Results: Who will join the alliance to take down Kaido?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eustass Kid

170 78.70%
  • Basil Hawkins

96 44.44%
  • X Drake

93 43.06%
  • Scratchmen Apoo

63 29.17%
  • Gekko Moriah

68 31.48%
  • ???

36 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Official Wano Thread

Default Re: Official Wano Thread

Maybe some clans were known for excelling at certain specialties like stonemason, carpentry, samurai, ninja, etc

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

I really hope there's only two or one chapter left for act II, ending up with such revelation as a Yonkou alliance and the entire world getting it to know thanks to.Drake or someone else leaking the info would let us see whats the WG, Marco, Shanks, BB and the Grand Fleet are going to do about it.

yeah..the 'certain Pirate' shanks telling to the gorosei could be regarding kaido and big mom
    Daaammnnn!

I don't know how many acts there will be, but i'm guessing 5, instead of 3 that most are saying. 3 acts just doesn't make sense because this arc doesn't feel like it's reached a halfway point. They are preparing for a clash or battle that may not even end the arc. It could turn into multiple things like the tea party did. If there's 3 acts, then this act shouldn't end before 965. If there are 5, then it shouldn't go any further than 956. If I could sum up the 1st act into 3 main points

- Witnessing examples of Orochi and Kaido's rule with Tama and others that are under their oppression via school, money and food distribution
    - Reuniting with Zoro and the crew + time travel revelation (very vague rundown of what happened b4 they arrived in the present) and what are roles for some of the Alliance members when it comes to preparing for the war
    - Unmediated showing of the gap between Luffy and Kaido. It wasn't necessary for the audience imo, but it had to happen.

All 3 are the main points of the arc. How itgot this way, how bad it is now and how resolving the issues will require more than brute force. As we see, Zoro getting a tour of Wano and Luffy seeing how defeated the samurai are. This act ended by starting a newer narrative (Udon) that conveniently compliments the plan and further delves into Orochi and Kaido's rule. We've dug deeper into each in this next act, but the main narratives become more clear with

- Udon
    - Zoro's journey, as he is enlightened on some of the history of Wano, it's current predicament and the more of why Shusui must be returned
    - a newer party in Linlin finally enters the fray
    - the gathering of allies, intel and weapons continues and is complimented by the 1st 3 points.

All 4 of these narratives converge at times b4 separating again. I can see this act ending with another narrative being created, while 1-2 of these narratives gets a major twist. Linlin's involvement has been flipped, Zoro's journey and Udon training are progressing, but the Festival is so close now. Maybe Law and whoever let him go become a major narrative to focus on. For now, it's just a minor subplot to me. Until it's addressed like how we keep getting updates on Zoro's journey or Udon, it's just in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    yeah..the 'certain Pirate' shanks telling to the gorosei could be regarding kaido and big mom
    I think Rocks would still be the best guess, as he was brought up shortly before. So, yeah.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I don't know how many acts there will be, but i'm guessing 5, instead of 3 that most are saying. (...)
    Is it so? Had the impression that most go with 5, because of Kabuki...
    Have to agree with most of the rest though.

Weird idea, but I don't think that it would be impossible for Jinbei to escape Whole Cake island by himself and on his way... find Pedro, save him and bring hin to Wano. That's not an option I would like to see, but I think that is possible considering Oda's way of reviving characters (Igaram, Pagaya)

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Weird idea, but I don't think that it would be impossible for Jinbei to escape Whole Cake island by himself and on his way... find Pedro, save him and bring hin to Wano. That's not an option I would like to see, but I think that is possible considering Oda's way of reviving characters (Igaram, Pagaya)
    Jinbe was near Cacao Island, not WCI. Doesn't make much sense for him to stop at another island several hours away (remember the arc confirmed it took like 10 hours to get there), when he should be escaping ASAP

shomatsuki kouzaburou left wano 50 years ago. any possibility that he also part of the Rocks Pirates?

somehow come to my mind that there possibility that King, Queen and Jack will be put facing against the Alliance Pirates Captains e.g.
    Kid vs King
    Law vs Queen
    Drake vs Jack
    while the rest of fight, i will vote for:
    Zoro vs Orochi / Kyoshiro
    Sanji vs Perospero (candy-coated bullet can penetrate raid suit)

yes, to escalate some more, the bounty of zoro and sanji to be increased tremendously due to sanji defeating 1st son of big mom which worth 700mil and zoro is long lost descendant of wano clan that is related to the void century.
    Daaammnnn!

shomatsuki kouzaburou left wano 50 years ago. any possibility that he also part of the Rocks Pirates?

somehow come to my mind that there possibility that King, Queen and Jack will be put facing against the Alliance Pirates Captains e.g.
    Kid vs King
    Law vs Queen
    Drake vs Jack

yes, to escalate some more, the bounty of zoro and sanji to be increased tremendously due to sanji defeating 1st son of big mom which worth 700mil and zoro is long lost descendant of wano clan that is related to the void century.
    The match-ups are all over the place right now, especialyl with Big Mom being there, so much so that we might not even get straight 1vs1 like in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    The match-ups are all over the place right now, especialyl with Big Mom being there, so much so that we might not even get straight 1vs1 like in the past.
    well, its no sins to predict and wish for desired battle. thats is the purpose of the forum.

the only problem is, don't get your hopes too high lol. otherwise, you will keep bitching on other people view.
    p/s. i don't mean anyone tho.
    Daaammnnn!

I still say King vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen and I will die on that hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    I still say King vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen and I will die on that hill.
    cannot be. if this happen, then, kid, law and the rest of captains will sit on their ass only. of course they need someone high ranking to fight on.
    Daaammnnn!

What about 11 Supernovas vs Kaido & Big Mom? I think there's a good chance that happens, even if it's not the final fight.

too much like what seems in Stampede Movie.

i rather that the fighting agains yonkou commander by each of SH Crew to be during battle against Blackbeard Pirates later.
    Daaammnnn!

Kid vs King
    Law vs Queen
    Drake vs Jack

I quite liked Sanji vs Perospero, considering that Pedro was sort of a mink version of Sanji and this would be his avenging.

We never got any interesting fight out of Sanji in an arc where the opponents were made of food, so I hope that he matches up with some of the Big Mom's children.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

cannot be. if this happen, then, kid, law and the rest of captains will sit on their ass only. of course they need someone high ranking to fight on.
    Well, there are the Numbers now

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Well, there are the Numbers now
    so far there is no indication that the NUMBERS is higher ranking or stronger than the Calamities Trio. I bet, they're the past supernova pirates (which not included in Worst Generation) whom got broken spirit and serve as Kaido top rank soldier.

regarding the words of Lady Otoki, the 9 red scabbards might not be the old generation i.e . Kinemon, Ashura, Inuarashi and others. But, maybe consist of the new generation which is:
    Luffy, Kid, Law, Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, Zoro, Killer and Sanji. Apoo surely has ulterior motive by joining Kaido during TS.
    Daaammnnn!

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

I find interesting that most good food is concentrated at the capital and Onigashima. That's giving Sanji all the resources he needs to put Big Mom on Luffy´s side.

Quote Originally Posted by Minions View Post
    -
    Please keep spoilers in the spoilers thread and delete or change your post.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information