+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 900: Bad End Musical (Break)

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 900: Bad End Musical (Break)

Heh I said it in the spoilers, but it bears repeating.

"Hey it's ths 900th chapter, time to the celebrate, the heroes all lose: the end. HERE'S TO THE NEXT 100 CHAPTERS =D"

But yeah again this go either way. Either Pudding's doing this and were just seeing the vision as Big Mom foodgasming or...Oda's really just getting bold. I honestly hope it's the former. Forgive the complaining but I really want to finish this arc already. The land was fun and the whole bits from the forest to the Wedding was great. But then the chase came up and the cake and the back and forth and just...ugh. Yes the fight with Katakuri was kick-ass, but by this point the second half has just been draining and I want just want to move on now.

Chapter wise though, yeah not bad, gloomest Oda has been in a long time.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super Tony View Post
    Luffy's luck.
    Jimbei ex machina.
    Pedro ex machina 2.0
    what else...
    Bege ex machina.
    New allies ex machina.
    Bege is on Puffs Island. And I find it curious how Pedro could do much for them at this rate.

The more I read this chapter, the more morbidly hilarious the "death" of the strawhats become. The musical make it better.
    Everyone know they are fine. Duh.
    Of course, the question remain is *how* they are going to get out of this. They are still surrounded by Big Mom crew. Most of their allies are down or busy...
    Unless Oda plans to introduce some new character that rescue the strawhats...
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    So we're going down this rabbit hole again.

After reading the chapter, I'm not worried about the Sunny anymore.

The panel with the strawhats before the ship is destroyed is too casual. None of the strawhats look serious and there's no tension among them. Considering that the Sunny is considered a nakama, they should have a serious expression if it was about to be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    If u look at the top left panel of the last page i'm pretty sure that's the Sunny preparing to Coup De Burst outta there.

I noticed that too but who's beside him? I thought it would be either Brownie or Joconode but based on their body types idk.
    =D
    What? I don't see what you see on that top left panel. Could you clarify? I see something in the right part of that panel, but I can't distinguish...

Jump 18 Is out on April 16??? It's not this Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    If u look at the top left panel of the last page i'm pretty sure that's the Sunny preparing to Coup De Burst outta there.
    They explicitly stated earlier in the arc that they no longer have the cola necessary to Coup De Burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Heh I said it in the spoilers, but it bears repeating.

"Hey it's ths 900th chapter, time to the celebrate, the heroes all lose: the end. HERE'S TO THE NEXT 100 CHAPTERS =D"

But yeah again this go either way. Either Pudding's doing this and were just seeing the vision as Big Mom foodgasming or...Oda's really just getting bold. I honestly hope it's the former. Forgive the complaining but I really want to finish this arc already. The land was fun and the whole bits from the forest to the Wedding was great. But then the chase came up and the cake and the back and forth and just...ugh. Yes the fight with Katakuri was kick-ass, but by this point the second half has just been draining and I want just want to move on now.
    Oda's just bold. Perhaps the damage to the Sunny isn't as bad as he made it seem, but in no way is this the work of Pudding, or Big Mom imagining it all. Hell, Pudding's not even there, and this is way out of her capabilities to begin with.

Discovered Stowaway bryannmaina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xan View Post
    In the cover pic Zoro gets a weird apple
    It's an orange

Quote Originally Posted by xan View Post
    I wonder why they focussed on the full moon again in the last page. Return of pedro to the rescue? Err..
    Maybe it's to foreshadow Pekoms coming to save the day with his shell. The shell tanks most of the damage but some still spreads onto the ship and affects the ship a little/a lot
    beware

Quote Originally Posted by bryannmaina View Post
    It's an orange
    Yeah I guess that makes more sense *facepalm*

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    “When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

Quote Originally Posted by Nejad View Post
    Cover says 18... i mean, i don't think Togashi has the guts to continue drawing until 4/16.

Oh boy, Oda... the most important shit of the chapter is obviosly Oven, and some recognition to Brûlée... but also Mont D'or skill on Den Den Mushis, dat's awesome, maybe he sees the same as the snail does.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

at last it's done, after a 900 chapter and several decades after. One Piece comes to an end........................ btw, I love Big Mom's faces throughout the chapter. oh yeah, who wants grilled fishes?.
    Agree to Differ
    Some People Feel the Rain, Others just get wet
    Why so Serious?, Let's Put a Smile on that Face!

Discovered Stowaway bryannmaina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nejad View Post
    This chapter is from Jump 18
    beware

Holy shit this chapter. I really don’t know what to say beyond that. Holy shit.

I don’t buy into the “Pudding did it” theory, but I also don’t see how they could possibly escape. Even if that isn’t the Sunny we see burning, escape still seems impossible. And what of Germa? Bege and Chiffon? How are any of them supposed to flee? These two weeks will be agonizing.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

I really wish Cracker was on the Queen Mama Chanter. Just to amp up how desperate the situation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Oda's just bold. Perhaps the damage to the Sunny isn't as bad as he made it seem,
    At the very least, one of the masts is broken, the main deck is blasted apart, and the hull is taking a lot of water. I strongly suspect that the keel will be fine, but the Sunny is definitely in serious trouble.

Purely coincidence

Next chapter:

'good end escape'

LoL people are thinking the Germa got defeated. Just look at Ichiji's face when he's being shot. Why does Oda have to make Ichiji so cool..

Looks like Judge might get a bit of a fight.

I don't get what you're trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoInTheRain View Post
    At the very least, one of the masts is broken, the main deck is blasted apart, and the hull is taking a lot of water. I strongly suspect that the keel will be fine, but the Sunny is definitely in serious trouble.
    We'll see what happens. All I know is that there's no trick or anything, it definitely got directly hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    Cover says 18... i mean, i don't think Togashi has the guts to continue drawing until 4/16.

Oh boy, Oda... the most important shit of
    that doenst answer me, This jump is #18 but it says 16 april. i want to buy iy, so its not out this Monday? i must wait til 16????

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information