+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: One Piece World Seeker (PS4, Open World(?), 2018)

Default Re: One Piece World Seeker (PS4, Open World(?), 2018)

Doesn't seem like it. He's got 12 equipment plans, and then all other chests are just materials.

I'd assume it's pretty unlikely that they'd connect costumes to being random drops from bosses. Found and fought Aokiji, Crocodile, Smoker, and Lucci in the wild and none of them gave anything like that.

Oh alright, itd make me more motivated to hunt for the chests if there was some new costumes available.

New Jump scan.

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Yeah! This Fall!

Screens dropping today, maybe we'll get a trailer too today because of Gamescom.

More!

New PV FOR Sabo DLC.

https://youtu.be/nXohpcMXVSI

oh, looks cool.
    havnt finished the zoro dlc yet, think ill wait until all dlc episodes are out.

Went through the Sabo DLC for anyone remotely interested. Spent 8 hours, 1 less than I did Zoro's. Sabo's a little weirder a character for me. They basically gave him a charge up function, where the more you hit enemies, you build up fire and gain higher attack. The only way to really build it fast is to grab the "Blaze" ability, which gives you a spam attack at the end of a combo where he spins his pipe on fire around. Outside of that, never really found that his fire meter would go up very high before combat was over, and combat was pretty blah with him without a high fire meter. I think they wanted to make Sabo a stealth character, as there are many obvious and easy stealth takedown moments for him, but then couldn't exactly figure out how strong to make his "battle" mode.

Sabo's "travel gimmick" is basically the same as Luffy's gum gum Rocket (Sabo instead gliding through the air with his fire), but with a little more control of what direction you fly while you're gliding. It's jankier though and took me awhile to get used to.

Story-wise, it's not much. Sabo's basically just following Lucci's trail to try and figure out what CP0's doing to/in a bunch of underground caves. Lucci doesn't actually show up until the very end though, and most of it is Sabo talking to Jeanne and Isaac. Katakuri is thrown in for a random boss fight just to throw Katakuri into the dlc (He fights like Kizaru if you're wondering). The very end does clear up one thing story-wise about the very end:
    Spoiler:
    Sabo had some revolutionaries in position to save Isaac from the explosion.

Overall, it was still fun, but Zoro's was more fun and I didn't like using Sabo as much as Luffy or Zoro. Haven't yet dove back into the main story as Luffy to find his own fight with Katakuri, but it looks like there are more than a few new missions.

Cool, thanks for the feedback.
    I was never too hyped on Sabo tbh, I think Sanji would have been a better option.

Looking forward to see how theyre going to handle Laws move set.

New Jump scan about DLC 3

A new original character huh, dlc seems to be about treasure hunting.

Thanks Redon

Still no Sanji, still no Kishido

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

The kid looks like a human Chopper.

No surprise Law is adding more to the Sky Island section of the map. Zoro got a factory under the water prison and Sabo got underground caves around the island, so Law gets Sky.

Crocodile and Aokiji will probably be involved. They're the only ones that haven't done anything in the dlcs yet. Maybe Smoker and Buggy, as I can't fully remember if Smoker was part of Zoros (think he was but can't for sure remember) and don't know if they'll actually use Buggy for more. They could always add another character like Katakuri too, but will have to wait and see.

I ran around the main game again as Luffy for a little and definitely have to say all the dlc areas and extra missions being added to the main game has really made Luffy's part feel more complete and enjoyable. It's definitely one of those "I wish I would've played the game after all the dlc was out" moments now. Only disappointment I had was finding out Snakeman is just a supermove you can use while in G4, instead of another form you can use. Shame, but oh well.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information