+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 870: Parting

Default Re: Chapter 870: Parting

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    What does Chessmarimo has anything to do with anything? He's a man.

First and unique time Sanji "laid a finger" on a women was against ugly Bigmom. This is very very simple though. But 'kay, let's just delude ourselves. Fine.
    Does the second panel count?

Hidden:
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

So Sanji and Luffy have gone all out against Big Mom! If Iím not mistaken this marks the first time Sanji has attacked a woman, no? Iím not counting Kalifa because that was all defence.

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Does the second panel count?

Does the third panel count ?

Anyway
    "waving his leg" // "diable jambe cross strike someone (which is btw a new technique)"

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_LX View Post
    So Sanji and Luffy have gone all out against Big Mom! If I’m not mistaken this marks the first time Sanji has attacked a woman, no? I’m not counting Kalifa because that was all defence.

No, he just blocked her attack. It was the same thing as with Kalifa. The only difference is that Sanji needs to use all his power to try to block Big Mom.

Does the third panel count ?

Anyway
    "waving his leg" // "diable jambe cross strike someone (which is btw a new technique)"
    Not sure what you are getting at with the third panel comment. The second panel shows he does use kicks to block the incoming attacks.

Kalifa // Big Mom
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

What people don't seem to understand is that Sanji didn't even defend himself against Khalifa.
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/403/3
    He has always said he wouldn't hurt a women but he was always talking about beautiful women. In other words he didn't break his rule, because his rule never applied to ugly women.
    He protected pig Lola.

What does Chessmarimo has anything to do with anything? He's a man.

First and unique time Sanji "laid a finger" on a women was against ugly Bigmom. This is very very simple though. But 'kay, let's just delude ourselves. Fine.
    You're the only deluded one here, mate.

http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...6-page-18.html

http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...53-page-6.html

Damn why did Luffy and Sanji do that lol? They're screwed now!
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiKing View Post
    its not like they can't fly too, they will just escape with Germa and Pudding when the opportunity is at hand.

I still think the others will follow the plan.

I disagree with the fact that Sanji is in defense mode since he is clearly attacking, but has I said (with a mistake) in the begining of this thread, he is attacking the cloud so it is still ok

Ps : actually this panel is exactly the same as when he prevents Lola to hurt Nami in King Canon link above my post

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    its not like they can't fly too, they will just escape with Germa and Pudding when the opportunity is at hand.

I still think the others will follow the plan.
    I feel like Big Mom will wreck them though in a fight. So I think Pudding is the key to all of this.
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiKing View Post
    Luffy can take a lot of damage and fly so it shouldn't be to hard for him to get out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    oh okay Lola and all, fine.

but lol for Dr.Kureha though, she ain't no ugly.

Pudding has been responsible for all the strawhats standings, she got them to WCI, she got them to meet Sanji, she got Sanji out of his funk and got the strawhats prepared, she didn't kill Sanji and the plan moved forward and now she will get the alliance off WCI with them.

SHE CAN DO NO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also surprised Count Mario hasen't posted yet.

This is not what I expected for the first time the strawhats interact with a yonkou crew. Big Mom's crew has been all sorts of inept throughout. I really hope that they have a strong showing in these next few chapters because so far they have underwhelmed and its disappointing considering how hyped the yonkou have been.

So, Prometheus and Zeus were made from pieces of Big Mom's soul right?
    Would that make them female?
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

It does seems to me, the Captains of the grand fleet will be gathering more people to the party, I suppose Boo is gonna be the one marrying Uhoricia haha.

Quote Originally Posted by algebro View Post
    This is not what I expected for the first time the strawhats interact with a yonkou crew. Big Mom's crew has been all sorts of inept throughout. I really hope that they have a strong showing in these next few chapters because so far they have underwhelmed and its disappointing considering how hyped the yonkou have been.
    This arc is not about a full open fight with a Yonkou crew. It's just hit and run strategies. The only real full open fight we had was with Cracker and Luffy had a really bad time with him.
    Last edited by rereboy; June 29th, 2017 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Boy View Post
    You didn't answer my question.Would Reiju survive against an attack from those 3 guys ? Also Oda could have just handled it better.Show some Yonko worthy attack,not some east blue level attack.We are told time and time again that BM is strong but visually Oda has simply failed to showcase that.
    She destroyed one of the most powerful islands mist powerful fighters as a 5 year old and left massive destruction in her wake.

Her lack of those feats in the current day is a combo of two things imo.

First she is on her own island in her own castle, she probably doesn't want to lay compete waste to all of it.

Second characters simply aren't so weak any more that they look like complete fodder compared to yonkou and their crew. The Germa are legit strong their tech was seen as enough to potentially tip the balance of power between the yonkou and the vinsmokes particularly are freakishly strong, Sanji has been mistreated in terms of screentime, but he's still one of the monster 3 and shouldn't be much weaker than Zorro. It isn't surprising that he and Luffy would be able to block a punch together even from a yonkou. I if current Luffy and Sanji were in Marineford they would be treated like threats nearly on Par with how Marco, Jozu, or Vista were. Big Mom wouldn't one shot those guys either.

Looking forward to Bartolomeo's antics during these cover pages. It says: "taking down the greatest evil" and we see some houses burning, what could this side story develop to?

Big Mom's reaction to Chiffon was funny and sad. Big Mom stating that as usual she still looks like Lola being the former while the interaction itself being the latter. Although, it is no surprise that Chiffon's attempt backfired tremendously. Big Mom destroying Big Father is frightening, just proves how powerful she really is.

Loved Nami's and Brook's speech on their mission and their objective being complete. Not that it helped at all because Luffy nor Sanji stayed put. Bege showing he cares about his crew and family also is a nice contrast and how he might have changed since he entered the New World. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly, but didn't he stab one of his crew mates during his introduction?

Caesar gets no brakes. It is extremely funny to see him miserable. Serves him right.

Sanji's conversation with Judge was on point, and although there are some things I still wish to know about the Vinsmoke family, like Morgan's relationship and why the main character of the comics is named after Sanji's mom, I think it wraps up quite nicely the dark past Sanji experienced. Although one of my options was for the Germa to protect East Blue, however they are serving as decoy for them to escape, so I am looking forward to see how the protection of territories goes.

As simple minded as Mama is, maybe the Germa have to leave behind their ships and escape on their own, which would let Mama acquire the cloning technology. Although I would be surprised that with all the technological advancements they have, even if they left the tech behind, they did not have a self destruct button.

The hints on Caesar's and Judge's past also intrigues me.

Sigh, Sanji trying to be a solo rider...just accept the help and stop complaining. As others said, everyone out there is able to fly, so I hope we get some exciting scenes next chapter.

----

If the cake is happening I would guess it either starts during these chapters, or it is left as a cliffhanger for the next break.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information