+ Reply to Thread
Page 912 of 922 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 910 911 912 913 914 ... LastLast
Results 18,221 to 18,240 of 18425

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    You gotta wonder how dumber worse can this possibly get.
    Erdogan apparently took one look at it and tossed it into the trash.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-m...mpression=true

In other depressing news Elijah Cummings passed.
    Really sad indeed since he was a great Congressman on top of being a great person.
    Complicating things since 2009.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Acting CoS has basically confirmed that Trump did try to extort dirt on Biden from Ukraine.

Also Rick Perry has resigned as Energy Secretary.

The rats are fleeing the sinking ship.

While this doesn't make up for the loss of a civil rights icon, seeing Trump's administration bumble over itself is a nice thing to see. They keep topping themselves in incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Acting CoS has basically confirmed that Trump did try to extort dirt on Biden from Ukraine.
    Now he's trying to backtrack. Good luck with that.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

I don't even like Rick Perry, and I can admit he got a shit deal being backstabbed by Trump.

Power of a hippo! Kaba Kaba Fruit's Avatar

QUID PRO QUO FIASCO
    So Mick Mulvaney first denies that there were no quid pro quos and now finally admits that there were and tells everyone to "get over it".

Yeah. Not quite something you want to say when election season is just around the corner, Mickey boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaba Kaba Fruit View Post
    QUID PRO QUO FIASCO
    So Mick Mulvaney first denies that there were no quid pro quos and now finally admits that there were and tells everyone to "get over it".

Yeah. Not quite something you want to say when election season is just around the corner, Mickey boy.
    The main problem is I don't think many Americans actually care, I have absolutely no idea why or how, but I just don't think they do

also they'll try to swing it as okay because he's a business guy, and that's what he promised us and that's what he's doing, so why be mad about it (again I have no idea how or why people have this opinion it's just something that seems to be with his base)

A lot of people don't even know what quid pro quo means.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Erdogan apparently took one look at it and tossed it into the trash.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-m...mpression=true
    "Man with tiny dick gets mad at other man with tiny dick telling him to stop being a dick after encouraging to act like a dick".

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    I don't even like Rick Perry, and I can admit he got a shit deal being backstabbed by Trump.

I mean he knew what he was getting into......also he's Rick "I'm going to shut the department of education, department of commerce, and the uh...." Perry.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Pence negotiated a "ceasefire" and blamed the Kurds, the Turks said they got everything they wanted and immediately started bombing again.

But the MSM, who falls for this extremely banal trick where Trump or his administration just outright claims they have done something without doing it, did provide the desired headline of "TRUMP ADMIN SAVES PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST".

Power of a hippo! Kaba Kaba Fruit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs
    The main problem is I don't think many Americans actually care, I have absolutely no idea why or how, but I just don't think they do

also they'll try to swing it as okay because he's a business guy, and that's what he promised us and that's what he's doing, so why be mad about it (again I have no idea how or why people have this opinion it's just something that seems to be with his base)
    But Democrats do care. Gerald Connolly of the House Committee has flat out stated that such tactics do warrant impeachment as they constitute abuse of power from the office of the President. Even if Trump manages to avoid impeachment, democratic front runners in 2020 will go after him hook, line, and sinker over this affair. It also doesn't help matters for Trump that even the Republican party is starting to shy away from him over this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    A lot of people don't even know what quid pro quo means.
    It's pretty much a latin phrase meaning: "A favor for a favor"

I knew that. But how many average Americans know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    But the MSM, who falls for this extremely banal trick where Trump or his administration just outright claims they have done something without doing it, did provide the desired headline of "TRUMP ADMIN SAVES PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST".
    Looks like a lot of news organizations are being skeptical about it and are pointing out that Turkish officials aren't on board with calling it a ceasefire. Some are outright calling it what it is: the United States caving in to Turkey.

So AOC and Ilhan Omar have endorsed Bernie Sanders. But that just means they're sexists, right guys? Lol.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    So AOC and Ilhan Omar have endorsed Bernie Sanders. But that just means they're sexists, right guys? Lol.
    I think it means they endorsed the person they were 99.9% sure to and that spinning this into some commentary about Bernie or his supporters is pretty fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    I think it means they endorsed the person they were 99.9% sure to and that spinning this into some commentary about Bernie or his supporters is pretty fucking stupid.
    I was called a sexist Bernie bro here because I support him over Warren, so it's nice throw it back in their stupid faces once in a while. God forbid I support someone for their character and proposed policies instead of their gender.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

I mean Bernie's not winning all the same so it's moot point with them endorsing him.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I mean Bernie's not winning all the same so it's moot point with them endorsing him.
    I'm fully expecting trumpy to win in 2020 regardless of who the dems nominate. It's still nice to see the people who think people only support Bernie over Warren due to sexism have egg on their faces, lol.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information