+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 950 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,420 of 18998

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

I mean I'd walk out of a 49ers-Colts game within the first thirty seconds, too, so they at least put some modicum of effort into making it look legitimate.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Apparently Mike Pence went to a football game and staged a planned walkout when the players didn't kneel at the anthem. It was 100% a pre-planned showing, the press pool was told to sit tight because he'd be walking out early.

Never mind all the security that had to be paid for his stupid stunt.

Tax payer dollars at work folks.
    Tax dollars wasted on political grandstanding. I can't wait to see how this administration's supporters defend this.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    Tax dollars wasted on political grandstanding. I can't wait to see how this administration's supporters defend this.
    Probably by denying it was staged.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    Same way they defend the millions of dollars protecting his wife living in Trump tower, his children going on international trips, and the constant golf trips.

ANd you know, bankrupting the secret service.

https://twitter.com/SenBobCorker/sta...45348820049920
    Quote Originally Posted by Sen. Bob Corker
    It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Probably by denying it was staged.

Either that, or portray him as a "Patriot" and "Brave".

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dragon View Post
    If you have not been following Trump's judicial nominations and confirmations. This article provides an overview of what's going on. Trump has been nominating judges at a faster pace than Obama, Bush, or Clinton. The article provides brief summaries on judges who have already been confirmed, along with afew of the current nominees.

Fearless Leader once again, felt the need to tweet that there is only way to deal with North Korea. And that is to...

That's just fine morally bankrupt politicking there on the GOP's part.

He’s also got more court seats to fill. He inherited a whopping 108 court vacancies when he became president ― double the number of vacancies Obama inherited when he took office. That’s largely due to Republicans’ years-long strategy of denying votes to Obama’s court picks to keep those seats empty for a future GOP president to fill. It worked.
    Hot damn...and who indeed is Merrick Garland...
    Everything's Eventual...

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Keeping in line with the running joke that comparing the Trump Administration to anything is instantly an insult to what it's being compared to, calling the White House an "adult day care" is an insult to adult babies everywhere.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

White House Issuing New (potential) rules in relation to DACA and Immigration

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/08/p...les/index.html

Needless to say it's a dealbreaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    White House Issuing New (potential) rules in relation to DACA and Immigration

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/08/p...les/index.html

Needless to say it's a dealbreaker.
    This seems bleak, but knowing Trump's dealmaking so far this could end in DACA protection and somehow gun control. These have all backfired for him so far...

Also, I'm a bit fearful of next week, giving Trump's "calm before the storm" comment (even thought one White House official said this was nonsense). This week ended in Trump asking Pence to make a publicity stunt, and next week we know he's going to Las Vegas. The potential for Trump shenanigans is high.

A fair amount of people are operating on the assumption that the so-called storm is Trump trying to provoke North Korea into doing something to justify a major strike on them.
    Complicating things since 2009.

How is trump answering what is the storm with you will see an then blinking acceptable just imagine any other leader says that
    Spoiler:

By fire be purged

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

I miss Scaramucci...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Oh hey, Politico did another article on why Trump is an idiot man-child.

Or, rather is explains the process that the White House goes through to handle Trump, or manage the "adult daycare." There's a lot of shocking information on the lengths they go to to manipulate him.

“You either had to just convince him something better was his idea or ignore what he said to do and hoped he forgot about it the next day,” said Barbara Res, a former executive in the Trump Organization.
    Trump has, on several occasions, walked down to the Oval Office in the morning and told aides he knew they didn’t like the tweets he’d sent that morning.

“They’re not presidential, I know,” he said, with a mocking tone on the word “presidential,” according to one person familiar with his comments.

Then, the next day, he’d wake up and send more tweets they didn’t like.

A black woman got suspended by ESPN for calling Trump a white supremacist.

Hillary Clinton got assaulted by the media for accepting donations from Harvey Weinstein, a sexual assaulter.

Meanwhile, the white supremacist rapist president continues to bully and belittle anyone in his sights while threatening nuclear war every other day and nobody cares I guess.

And people continue to deny the existence of white male privilege.

More of billionaire privilege.

Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    A black woman got suspended by ESPN for calling Trump a white supremacist.

Hillary Clinton got assaulted by the media for accepting donations from Harvey Weinstein, a sexual assaulter.

Meanwhile, the white supremacist rapist president continues to bully and belittle anyone in his sights while threatening nuclear war every other day and nobody cares I guess.

And people continue to deny the existence of white male privilege.
    What a coincidence, a few minutes after I read this, some idiot classmate of mine texted that apple news was "fake news shit" for listing white privilege as a topic because that's CLEARLY not a problem nowadays. Yup, I just LOVE living in an area that worships Trump. -_-

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

The New York Times did an interview with Bob Corker yesterday. This quote in particular stood out to me the most.

All but inviting his colleagues to join him in speaking out about the president, Mr. Corker said his concerns about Mr. Trump were shared by nearly every Senate Republican.

“Look, except for a few people, the vast majority of our caucus understands what we’re dealing with here,” he said, adding that “of course they understand the volatility that we’re dealing with and the tremendous amount of work that it takes by people around him to keep him in the middle of the road.”
    Nice to know where just about everyone stands from a reliable source.

On a related note, I also want to share this editorial. It's basically a critique of the current President so far from the perspective of a former speechwriter for George W. Bush.

“I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion.” — Jun Fukuda

It's good to know that every Republican values screwing over peoples' health insurance to cut taxes for the rich over potentially starting WWIII.

But we've already known that for over a year, so stop falling dor Corker and his ilk's pretend concern.

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

If the majority of Senate Republicans feel the same way about Trump as Corker does, that won't do getting legislation passed any favors.

“I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion.” — Jun Fukuda

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information