Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Arlong Park Awards Presentation Ceremony and Celebration Thread.

Default Re: Arlong Park Awards Presentation Ceremony and Celebration Thread.

Congrats to the winners, and the other nominees as well. You guys are awesome folk.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^Feel free to add me on either^

Sig art by Stjepan Sejic

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Guess what?
    Now I am scared, happy and enthusiastic at the same time, and this is not a healthy combo of feelings..Thanks Ubiq ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

This is quite a surprise. I wasn't expecting my sketch to get that much attention.
    Thanks to everyone who voted for it.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

Well I may not have wone but I'm consoled by the fact several things I've nommed did indeed won.
    comments on two of those noms=

As for the Naruto moment,
    "What's a little hole in the chest between friends?

I'm genuinely surprised that it wasn't Armadillo Penis. "

While the armadillo penis was funny, I'm not surprised it lost as the hole in the chest was a classic moment that defined the series from that point on; Sasuke can try to kill team 7/Kohana but he's forgiven. Blergh

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    I'm happy it won too! Frankly that sig has stuck in my mind since the first time I've seen it. What anime does it come from and who is she?

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    As for the Naruto moment,
    "What's a little hole in the chest between friends?

I'm genuinely surprised that it wasn't Armadillo Penis. "

While the armadillo penis was funny, I'm not surprised it lost as the hole in the chest was a classic moment that defined the series from that point on; Sasuke can try to kill team 7/Kohana but he's forgiven. Blergh
    Armadillo Penis was just so utterly bizarre that I figured it would win just on that strength but a category dedicated to All Things Naruto ultimately coming down to something Sasuke did is really appropriate.

Viz had the series pegged early on.

Complicating things since 2009.

Armadillo Penis was just so utterly bizarre that I figured it would win just on that strength but a category dedicated to something Naruto did ultimately coming down to something Sasuke did is really appropriate.

Viz had that pegged early on.

LOL loved that pic and the add on there of not cutting it as the star of his own comic. XD Really "Misadventures of Naruto and Sasuke" would have fit better as a title since it really wasn't so focused on Naruto but his attempts to 'regain (what's to regain it wasn't there to begin with!) his friendship with assuke, while duck-ass-ke tries to kill former teammates and destroy former village.

LOL loved that pic and the add on there of not cutting it as the star of his own comic. XD
    The way it was stuck on there still makes me wonder if that line was really intended to make it to print or if it was just a translator's joke that slipped through. Anybody have one of the volumes to check and see if it's still in there?
    Complicating things since 2009.

The way it was stuck on there still makes me wonder if that line was really intended to make it to print or if it was just a translator's joke that slipped through. Anybody have one of the volumes to check and see if it's still in there?
    *sigh* I used to have all the Naruto books up to the timeskip (or just after it) but lost them when I moved. I miss those for it was the best time in Naruto ;) I wouldn't waste my money on the last half or more than half ... okay the last 3/4 ths of the series.

Didn't ever expect to get nominated! Thanks!

I'm happy it won too! Frankly that sig has stuck in my mind since the first time I've seen it. What anime does it come from and who is she?
    Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters.

She is the protagonist's mother.Context of those gifs is that she is all pumped watching her son compete on television.

Shipmate

Context is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I voted for Mad Max too but in the end it couldn't overcome the Star Wars hype train. In other words both were quality movies but Star Wars had the popularity and name recognition going for it. Even though Mad Max was the better movie.
    You did your duty well, voter.

Anybody have one of the volumes to check and see if it's still in there?
    Spoiler:
    It's there in the digital volumes.

So if the funniest post was one that I did, it means I won something for the first time?

And. . .I have no banner to show off?

Ok. . .

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    So if the funniest post was one that I did, it means I won something for the first time?

And. . .I have no banner to show off?

Ok. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Congratulations everyone, especially

Femme

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160127/wis4emyw.png

& Foolio!

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160127/aaf7er2z.png

Also thanks to Ubiq for organizing the awards and those involved with the nominations! I had a lot less time to commit to the forum last year, so I'm glad I have at least the chance to read up on the good stuff now! :)
    This is lovely :) thank you for your hard work!
    Hidden:

Hell yeah, Jabra.

Hell mother funking YEAH.

I won!? O: wooooow cool! :D Also thanks meta for the nomination. :,D. (I don't usually win in competitions Lolololol

Congrats to all the winners!!!
    Last edited by Kaze; January 28th, 2016 at 03:39 PM.

Well if anything, at least I was nominated for something, which itself is pretty cool. ^_^

Anyway, congrats to all winners!! ;)
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/4/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Thread Information