+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Party

Default Re: Ugly Party

What will you do ? Fight the guards, help the little girl, help the hooded figure or don't fight and wait for the source of the noise ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Well if I have to fight the guards to prevent their evil doings then let's get it on. It's not like they deserved a beating just for their attitude anyway. I charge in and try to push them away from those two.
    Hidden:
    As you were running empty handed in the direction of the guards, the black figure looked at you, it made sure the guards were distracted by your bold act and made a strange hand movement, suddenly, the swords of the guards started to float in the air.

-"Wha ??? What is happening ?"- Said one of the guards

-"I know, is this filthy rat, it is making its coward magic tricks again, only cowards use magic. Well, swords or not, we can still hurt you, physically and mentally, your poor friend will be raped by 6 mens...AHAHA, what a loser..AHAHA... Hey, forget about the swords and just focus in raping that girl, let make this nightmare a reality for these pieces of shit, both of them."- The leader said to the other guards while pointing to the two men who were grabbing the demon girl.

Deverisha saw this opportunity and made sure to hold you. -"Are you crazy ? I just told you that if you ruin this robe, you will be killed, now stay here with me and don't make a sound."- Deverisha made a long pause, looked at you and said -"...Trying to help two strangers like that...You are weird."-

As you looked at the leader and then, at the dark room, you could see that you were too late, the door was closed and both the little girl and the rest of the guards were inside.

-"See ? You bastard, this is what you get for being friends of demons, HAHAHAHA !! Now, where was I ? Ah..yes, beating the living shit out of you..HAHAHA !!"- As the guard continued to kick and punch the hooded figure, making the swords fall on the floor. Deverisha hold you tightly.

Suddenly, loud noises were comming from inside the room, the door was being forced from the inside. -"It seems my mens are having some fun"- Said the leader with an arrogant smile.

All of a sudden the door was launched with great force and lots of black tentacles were spawning from the dark room, the now pants-less guards were running away in fear from inside the room and a sweet voice started to talk out loud.

-"Why are you all running ? I thought we were going to have some fun with all that rape talk...Are you all afraid ? I see, you just act brave...But in reality, you all are a cowardly excuse for man. But even so, do not run away, I want to have fun...Ahhh...They are gone...Oh bother..Now, where is Mr. Sunshine ? Ah, I can see him..It seems he is having a good time with that weak guard..Why is he not fighting back ?"- The demon girl said while coming out of the room, hovering in midair.

The guard who was beating the hooded figure saw the scene and stopped for a moment.

-"What happened ?, who is that girl ? Nevermind, once the high council knows you are friends with a powefull demon, first they are going to ban you fron the island and second, they are going to execute her."-

As he said that, a small group of hunters were entering the castle, in the center, there was a strong woman, she looked scary because of the numbers of scars in her body, but a single pink flower on her hair made her look a bit cute.

-"Chief huntress Noqkua, you arrived just in time, guess what this piece of shit brought to the castle ? a powerfull demon, will you execute her ? Now ?"- The guard stopped beating the black figure and pointed to the girl.

-"Powerfull demon ? The only thing I can see is a innocent little demon girl and a coward wearing a guard armor, now, stop this stupidity and call all your guards, it seems that those pirates are here again, this will be fun."- As she said that, the guard leader cursed in a silent way and went on the hunt of his fellow guards.

-"Sorry to bother, chief huntress Noqkua, but this will have to wait, we are going to have a party now and the presence of everyone is mandatory"- Said Deverisha, still holding you.

-"A party ? NOW ?"- Said both the huntress and the black figure, noticing that, Noqkua looked at the black figure with a disgust expression.

-"How dare you talk in my presence ?? I don't want to know you exist, if we are in the same room by any chance, you have to be 100% quiet, now leave this room, or I will continue the beating that that guard was administering."- Noqkua made a angry face at the black figure, she was threatening to unsheathe her giant Zweihander that was on her back.

The hooded figure got up from the floor and with a bit of difficult, managed to get next to the girl, they talked a bit after that, the black figure petted the girl on her head and they went back to push the heavy boxes to the dark room, there was only one left, but it was the biggest box.

Deverisha looked at Noqkua, she was leaving the room with some of the hunters, right when she was leaving, the huntress stopped and looked at you.

-"Who is this person, is he new to the castle ?"-

-"He is Famma's guest of honour. The party, besides for the commemoration for the ones who got promoted, is also for him."- Said Deverisha, finally letting you go.

-"I see, so it is his fault I have to wait for this pointless party, well, he looks weak..But at least he is not a brainwashed puppy."- As she winked at you, after that, she finally departed from the entrance hall.

What will you do ?

Help the hooded figure and the little girl or enter the party saloon ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 11th, 2016 at 11:41 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Follow the hooded figure and the little girl or enter the party salon ?
    With the situation solved I decide to follow these two. I speak to Deverisha that I'll be at the party in a minute. It's just this one box after all.
    Hidden:
    -"Ok, just plese do not get yourself in any problem, I am too busy to be your personal babysitter, when you hear the bell peal three times, you HAVE to be present at the party saloon."- Said Deverisha. -"Now, I have to go, things to do and little time to chat... see you at the party."- As the chief maid made a warm smile, she then went inside the saloon together with other maids.

As you were going towards the strange duo, the girl who was still flying, saw you and made a fake worried face.

-"Oh no !! Mr. Sunshine, be carefull, another person is comming, he might hurt you, again, AHAHAHAHAHAHA"-

The black figure, who was pushing the big box stopped and looked at you.

-"Oh..Is that reckless person from before, you shouldn't talk with me, people will think you are my friend and will hurt and bully you. Nevertheless, thanks for that daring distraction, although they would have stopped if you ignored me."- The hooded figure continued to push the box.

-"Yes..aha You saved his ass."- chanted the demon who was doing cartwheels on the air.

-"Hey, girl, help me with this box, once we finish this, we can get out of this castle."- the hoded figure looked at the demon girl.

-"Ok, anything to see your smile, Mr. Sunshine."- As she landed and went to help the cloaked figure.

After some pushing, they managed to put the last box inside the room. You could hear the bell peal one time.

-"Well, that was more work than I thought, I am glad that it is over, that little inconvenience was a burden though, anyway, there is going to be a party, but I doubt I am invited, judging by your robe, you are the guest star of this party... I am not jealous."-

-"Ahhhhhhh ?? We are not going to the party ? Snif, snif, snif..But..But I want to go...Please !!!"- "Cried" the demon girl.

-"Enough Evandra, we are going to rest for a bit and then, we are going to leave this castle and go to my castle, there we can make a party, but not before I take care of those pirates, maybe if I can get rid of them, the people of this castle will respect me and I will finally be promoted."- The hooded figure said.

-"Oh really Mr. Sunshine ?? Ok, I will behave...But only if I can kill some of those pirates."- Made a silly face with her tongue comming out of her mouth and a closed eye.

-"Sure, why not, one thing, why you keep calling me Mr. Sunshine ? I told you, my name is Cappugs"- Cappugs asked.

-"Ah, is because I can see your inside, I know that deep inside you are..."- Smilled Evandra.

-"Stop, please, stop, I don't want to listen, lets go to the resting room, there we can eat something, it will be our personal party, ok ? OK ?"- Cappugs tried to change the subject.

-"Wow...You are a weird person, Mr. Cappugs, but you are fun~~"- Evandra clapped her hands together. -"And you ? Mr... Mr..."- As she was looking at you with a thinking expression. -"I know !! Mr. Moon robe."- As she jumped and started to fly.
    -"So, "Mr, Moon robe", will you come with us ?"- Asked the demon.

What will you do ?

Go with Cappugs and Evandra or go to the party saloon ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Go with Cappugs and Evandra or go to the party saloon ?
    Well, basically I just wanted to make sure they are ok. "Nice to meet you Mr. Cappugs, Miss Evandra. But I have to go now. I wish you could attend the big party but alas the hosts here can be pretty unfriendly."
    Hidden:
    Cappugs looked at you while Evandra was playing with her tail.

-"So you just came here to show pity ? And here I thought you were different...The bitter taste of disappointment...Even if I know it very well, it always catch me off guard, well, have fun at the party and feel free to ignore me and despite me, now go away before someone see us talking with each other, I do not want people saying bad things about you...You are so important..Lets go Evandra, we are wasting his precious time and I have to go back to my castle."- Cappugs turned its head away, trying to ignore you.

-"But, Mr. Cappugs, I want to go to the party, maybe this person can help us, since he is a guest, he can invite another person as a guest, right ? So, he can invite us to the party~~~YEEEEEEEAH ^_^"- Smiled Evandra, she was super happy that she hugged the hooded figure.

-"Stop that...Aaaaa... You are right, he can invite one guest, but he can invite just one guest and there are two of us, let me see if you are good with math"-

-"Yes I am, so he has to choose one, and the obvious choice is, YOU !! Congratulations Mr. Sunshine, you can go to the party, he can be the guest's guest !!"- Said Evandra almost screaming and clapping her hands.

-"Shiiiiiiiiish, be quiet, even if he choose me, that would bring a lot of problems to me, so if he wants to take someone, the safer choice would be you"- Said Cappugs as it was looking the surroundings, it spotted Deverisha, she was walking towards your little group.

-"So, Mr. Moon robe, who do you want to take ?"- Asked Evandra while pointing to her cheeks with two fingers. -"PLEASE, BE MR. SUNSHINE !!!!!!! YEEEEEEEAH"-

Deverisha was coming closer and closer as you could hear the bell chime two times.

What will you do ?

Take Evandra to the party, take Cappugs to the party or run to the party saloon before Deverisha arrives ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 14th, 2016 at 12:40 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Take Evandra to the party, take Cappugs to the party or run to the party saloon before Deverisha arrives ?
    "Ah, Miss Deverisha. I talked with this gentleman and decided to invite him to the party as my guest. I think it is my right to do that. And considering the awful behaviour of the guards towards these people this maybe count as an apology."

Ready to dismiss any complaint from Deverisha I shove him towards the party while saying that.
    Hidden:
    -"Wha, wha, wha, wha..What are you doing ? I told you I have to go to my castle, those pirates are going to destroy the small village if no one stops them, there is not time for parties."- Said Cappugs in a worried voice as it was being pushed by you.

-"Sir, I highly advise you to not take Cappugs to the party, if you thought that what those guards did with Cappugs in the past was horrible, belive in me that things will get even worst in the party."- Deverisha said while following you and Cappugs.

-"YEAAAAAH, Mr. Sunshine will have some fun. Now... Since I have this free time, what can I do ??...I know, I will go to the small village and kill those pirates, yeah, this way, Cappugs will see I am usefull and not a burden."- Spoke Evandra with a happy tone, she started to fly towards the entrance of the castle.

As you were pushing the cloaked figure, you saw Famma finally arriving at the entrance hall, she was with two equally tall women, they had almost the same dress, but Famma was more glamourous with her golden dress. Famma looked at Cappugs, you were behind it, still pushing the hooded figure from behind, so she couldn't see you.

-"Well, well, well, well..What we have here ? The personification of failure, Ku-shashashasha... Everyone, help me and laugh at this sorry excuse of a man. Ahh...<3, I was waiting for the chance to see you in this castle in my way back...Glad I took a little bit of time to prepare myself for my promotion, you heard that well, MY PROMOTION, not yours."- As Famma screamed so loud that all the maids, butlers, guards in the hall could listen, resulting in several chuckles and laughter.

-"Really now, you should consider suicide, how can you live with yourself being so..ugly and to top it off, you are such a failure at everything, you have no friends, no job, no one wants to be your loved one and worst, you live in a small village full of stupid people that eventually will be eaten by monsters or killed by pirates and you can't even save them...Yet, you still think you can get a promotion...You make me sick. I hope you are not planning to go to the party, you wouldn't dare to stain my party with your presence, because, if I see you there, I will call the guards and they will make sure that you never walk again.

Oh, I almost forgot, thanks for the help in Müh, you really helped me get MY promotion, now, what happened to your master ? Metzya something... Do not tell me you lost him ?? Wow, you managed to get yourself in a new low...Congratulations, yes everyone, even a low class goblin is superior than this piece of shit"- As Famma and the other two women laughed, Famma slapped her hand in Cappugs's face, its body was heavy, you thought it would fall on top of you

-"Great, now I have to wash my hand, thanks, you piece of shit"- As Famma as walking to the party saloon together with the others.

You could still listen the laughter trough the entrance hall, but slowly, everyone who was watching got back to their jobs and position, leaving you, Deverisha and Cappugs alone in a big empty hall.

-"Cappugs....Why do you submit yourself through this humiliation everytime ? They will never give you the promotion, forget them and live your life..Thanks for your hard work, but please,don't come back, ever again, I hate to see you suffer..."- Deverisha spoke as she put her red hand in Cappugs's shoulder.

-"You don't understand, you will never understand, I will get the promotion, if I fail this time, I can always try again and again and again, one time, I will be promoted and I will get the respect that I truly deserve.-" Cappugs said with a crying tone, it finally moved away from your front.

-"So brace yourself, Famma was just the beginning, you still have to face the high council, they ordered me to call you, they want to have a private judgement with you..You are strong, you will surpass all this, I know"- while looking at Cappugs, she smiled as she hugged Cappugs tightly.

-"Did Metzya really got killed ?"- Asked the chief maid.

-"Yes, but trust me, he will return...I hope"- Said Cappugs while arranging its cloak and walking with a bit of difficult to a narrow hall..-"Where did Evandra went ? This is not a good sign."-

When you couldn't see the hooded figure anymore, you could hear the bell tolling three times.

What will you do, follow Cappugs, go to the party or follow Evandra ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 15th, 2016 at 05:43 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you do, follow Cappugs, go to the party or follow Evandra ?
    That was the third bell toll. Well, let's see what the high society here also does to entertain themselves, besides laughing at "lower" people.
    Hidden:
    -"Really now, I am starting to wish you were a puppy, that way you would be more obedient, you like to put yourself in dangerous situations, strange, very strange...Oh, the bell, you are late !! Hurry to the saloon, I will be there in a instant, if you need any help, you can ask for assistance to either a young demon maid with long cerulean hair or a red goblin wearing a white butler outfit, they are my friends and they will help you, I asked them to."- Said Deverisha, while she was going in the same direction that Cappugs went.

You entered the saloon, it was huge, you couldn't see the ceiling, the walls had giant flags hanging in them, all with a moon motif. The place was a bit dark, the dim lights of the candles on the wall could barely illuminate the whole place. In the right side of the saloon, there was a long table with 12 chairs around, every chair had the roman numbers I to XII in them, at the left side, there was a small table with few chairs around.

On the far end of the saloon, there was a door, maids and butlers were entering empty handed and coming out with silver vials in their hands, then they proceded to put them in the tables. You looked at the table in the right, you saw Famma, talking with those other two women from before, Noqkua, with a bored face was looking at someone on the other table while she was playing with her crossbow and the maid Deverisha talked about.

On the left table, you saw a warrior wearing a armor made of dragon scales, he was looking at someone on the other table while he was playing with his sword, Theo, who was looking at Famma, you thought he was day dreaming because he glued his eyes in her and the butler that Famma mentioned before. in the center of the chairs of the left table, you noticed a chair with the name "Guest" in it.

What will you do ? Talk with Famma, talk with Noqkua, talk with the maid, talk with the butler, talk with Theo, talk with the warrior or don't talk with anyone and just sit in the guest chair ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 14th, 2016 at 01:35 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you do ? Talk with Famma, talk with Noqkua, talk with the maid, talk with the butler, talk with Theo, talk with the warrior or don't talk with anyone and just sit in the guest chair ?
    I think I'll walk over to Famma. Doing that, I give a victory sign to Theo. I courteously approach her and compliment her appearance and then ask her what will happen next.
    Hidden:
    When Theo saw you together with Famma, his dreamy stare changed to complete anger, as he slammed his hand in the table, making everything that was on the table to fly over and fall on the ground, this caught the attention of the warrior, he looked at Theo and shaked his head, Theo was ashamed and tried to help the butlers that were cleaning his mess.

As you were walking towards Famma, she was still talking with the equally tall women, you noticed that more people were entering the hall, some of them were pretty bizarre as they were arriving and sitting on the chairs of the right table.

Famma was still talking, when she looked down and saw you.
    -"Oh, I am sowwy, I didn't see you down there, so, sisters, this is the moon hero I told about, he could have choosed that boring owl, but he choosed Garnidelia, and I think he choosed her because of me, isn't this cute ?"-

-"Totally, talking about that stupid owl, how were things in Müh ? Did Cappugs really tried to sabotage your mission ?"- Asked the youngest one.

-"Yes, it was horrible..Everything was going wrong for me and Dprevia, I tried to make a hero into my puppy, but I failed, and then, I was super angry and managed to kill like 3 or 4 mermaids with my awesome powers, I was ready to go back to Lizardonia, when Cappugs came out of nowhere and stole all the prizes, now Dprevia is lost, and it was all Cappugs fault, it has to be."- Famma faked a cry.

-"There, there, I heard that the high council is having a private reunion with Cappugs right now, maybe they are going to expel it from this castle"- Said the oldest.

-"Or maybe, from this island"- Said the youngest.

-"Or maybe, from life"- Said Famma with a innocent smile.

-"Opsy, I forgot to introduce my sisters to you, the oldest one with the dog ears, is Crissa and the youngest one, with the witch hat is Saissa, yes, I am the middle sister, but the only one with the general status"- Said Famma boosting her ego a bit.

-" Nice to finally meet you, Famma was talking about you to us, we were eager to see you in person, you did a good thing choosing Garnidelia. Not many heroes from Müh does this."- Said Saissa, you thought you were seeing things, but she looked a bit transparent.

-"I can totally see why you like him so much, he looks weak, this is why you think he is cute, I can agree with you, but...You have a marriage set up, you are not going to marry him instead, are you ?"- Said Crissa while she smiled showing her sharp canines.

-"But that guy is so....weird, I don't want to get married to him, we do not have anything in common."- Famma said with her head down.

-"Ah, forget about this and lets enjoy the party, you deserve after all that Drama with Cappugs"- Said Saissa.

-"Argh, why did you had to remember me about that trash...Argh"- Famma made a tantrum.

-"Oh, I guess everyone is here, so the promotion party is about to begin, I think we can go to our chairs now, Mr. Moon Hero, as you are my guest, do not embarrass me and do your part in the ceremony"- As Famma kissed you on the cheek as everyone was already sitting.

The maid with cerulean hair saw you were a bit lost and rushed to your direction, she grabbed your hand and lead you to the guest chair. As you sat, all the candles were extinguished and a single spotlight was illuminating a single cabin that was on the highest spot of the wall. From inside the cabin, a beautiful geisha came out behind the curtains, she was wearing a kimono, again, with moon motif in it, she was hiding her face behind a fan and she had a giant hair ornament resembling a decreasing moon.

-"As one of the members of the high council, I, Satu-Suki-Laa, will officially start the promotion ceremony, step forwards, Famma"- As everyone clapped their hands, Theo was whistling loud. -"Theodore Francesco D'Tank"- Only the servants and Famma clapped their hands -" And Yabber"- As she said Yabber's name, people clapped their hands and Noqkua said -"You suck"- The Geisha saw that and decided to ignore her.

-"Please, those I spoke the name, step forward"- As the three got up from their chairs and went next to the geisha's cabin.

-"In name of Garnidelia, I promote Famma to the general."- As the geisha gave her a small token. -"And Yabber and Theodore Francesco D'Tank to Astra Prósopo"- As she gave the two a different token.

-"The promotion ceremony is concluded, now everyone can go back to their chairs, the servants are going to serve the dinner, after that, I will return to iniciate the official judgment of the new candidate for king of Lizardonia, rejoice."- As she leaves the hall through the curtains.

In your table, you saw, the warrior, Theo and the maid with the cerulean hair, she was looking at you while the rest were eating and praising the promoted ones.

What will you do ?

Talk with the maid, talk with Theo or talk with the warrior ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Talk with the maid, talk with Theo or talk with the warrior ?
    I think I start with congratulating the warrior. Maybe I hear some interesting stories.
    Hidden:
    As people were sitting, the servants started to served huge platters of strange looking foods, they seemed unsafe to eat. The candles magically lighted again making the room a bit more bright. People stopped talking and the only sound in the saloon was a continuous"eating" sound.

The warrior was eating very fast, but thanks to his armor, he couldn't move as fast, you started a conversation with him, Theo was in the way of the conversation, but the warrior helped you and changed places with Theo, Famma was closer to the warrior's chair, so Theo agreed with this.

-"I was wondering, who was you, since only special people can sit at this table, then I saw your robe, no wonder..I hope you are brave, because the trails are not easy..Ah, sorry, my name is Yabber"- As he said that, you could hear Noqkua's voice in a distance. -"You Suck"- Yabber heard that and looked at the huntress, she was making a silly face at the warrior.

-"Anyway, I am the prized pupil of Master Zilla, the dragon master, we train everyday and with this train, we have a special bound with dragons, we can talk with them, fly with them, call them for support, use some of their powers, to summarize quite well, a mutual respect between humans and dragons, today is a great day for me and also for my master, since he is retiring soon, he said that I will be the next master, this promotion came at the right time. Served ?"- As he shoved a giant roasted thigh of a weird animal at your face.

-"What is wrong ? Too much ? AHAHAHA..If you want to be king, you have to eat more, anyway, thanks for the compliments, sorry, but I will have to go, I need to see Master Zilla, he said that something weird happened with one of our dragons that was in Müh, good luck and see you in the trails."- As he said that, he got up from his chair and started to walk towards the exit, Noqkua did the same.

Famma and her sisters were the only ones left that you knew. Famma was happy, not paying attention to anything in particular, her sisters were talking with her, but she was not paying attention.

-"Are you lost ? Your part is next..Are you sure you are not hungry ?"- As you looked at the source of the noise, you saw the maid with the cerulean hair, she was with Deverisha, who had a angry expression.

-"Satu-Suki-Laa will soon come to this hall again and will start your judgment, she was in a reunion with Cappugs, the presence of spectators is not obligatory, so you can relax a bit, if you want, we can stay here, but we can not help you during the examination."- informed the young maid.

-"Any questions ?"- Deverisha smiled.

What will you do, talk with Famma, talk with Deverisha and the young maid or ask about Cappugs.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you do, talk with Famma, talk with Deverisha and the young maid or ask about Cappugs ?
    Hm, since we are already talking about it I ask Deverisha and the maid if they can tell me more about the judgement.
    Hidden:
    As you were going to ask, you saw a butler talking to Famma, she looked surprised, got up from her chair and together with her sisters, went to the exit of the saloon, Theo, seeing this, leaves the hall aswell. Now, the only ones in the saloon was you, Deverisha, the red goblin and the young maid.

-"The judgment ? Well, I can't help you there, the only thing I knew is that one member of the high council will ask you a series of questions and you have to answer them truthfully."- Said the young maid.

-"Ah, there is also a physical examination and I guess that is all..I think, sorry, those judgment are private."- Helped Deverisha.

From the cabin, a voice started to echoe through the hall. -"Sorry for my delay. I was in a reunion with others from the high council, shall we continue ? King candidate number 100th, can you please step forward ?-"

Deverisha looked at you and made a "move quick" sign with her hands. The cold voice from inside the cabin continued to talk.

-"Answer me, who does you follow blindly ? Garnidelia or Solutti ? If you answer it correctly, you can come up to this room, the physical examination will take place in this room."-

What will you say ?

Choose Garnidelia, choose Solutti ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 16th, 2016 at 05:01 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you say ?
    Choose Garnidelia, choose Solutti ?

I choose Garnidelia.
    Hidden:
    After you answer the question, the cold voice became quiet for a short time. Deverisha looked at you and gave you a thumbs up.

-"Very well, you now can enter this room, I will be waiting here so the examination part can start."- The voice from inside the cabin said. Deverisha pointed to the cabin, as you went to the wall, steps started to appear, they were leading to the cabin, you started to go up the stairs.

When you arrived in the cabin, behind the curtains you saw a small room, in the end of the room, you saw a wooden door.

-"Come in, candidate number 100th, I will be waiting."- The cold voice informed.

You opened the door and entered the room, inside it, it looked like a doctor office, all white, the room was so cold you could see your breath coming out of your mouth, you looked around and saw weird instruments all around the table and the stands, you thought they were torture devices, there was a transparent folding screen, and behind it, you saw the silhouette of a women.

-"Good, you arrived, please, take off your robe, I need you to be completely naked for this examination."- The woman behind the folding screen said as she was grabbing some instruments.

You started to undress, when you were naked, the woman came out from behind the screen, she was the geisha from before, closer, she looked even more beautiful, her skin was pale white, her hair was long silky black and she had two big bunny ears, she was still wearing that kimono from before and was still hiding her mouth, now with a face mask. In her hands, there was two instruments, one was a big syringe and the other you didn't knew what it was, but it looked painfull.

-"I see you are already naked, I can now make the examination, can you show me the Garnidelia mark ? After that, you may lie down on the examination bed."- The geisha spoke with a soft expression as she pointed to a weird bed.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

-"Who dared to interrupt the judgment ?"- Said Satu-Suki-Laa, she was distracted by this that she forgot about ypu for a moment.

-"Sowwy, it is me, Famma, I have a urgent thing to ask you and no, it can not wait, can I please enter ?"- Famma sounded a bit worried.

Will you show her the mark or hide somewhere untill Famma is gone ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you show the mark to Satu-Suki-Laa or hide somewhere untill Famma is gone ?
    Completely naked I feel a little uneasy already. No need for another person to see me. I try to hide while Famma distracts the Geisha.
    Hidden:
    -"Wow, you just became general and you already being bold, I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, yes, you can enter, but be quick"- Said the bunny geisha.

Before Famma entered, you hid yourself behind a desk, you made sure not make any noise.

-"Sowwy, Miss Bunny, but I was not sure of my mission, a goblin told me about the plan, but...Is that really it ? What I have to do ?"- Said Famma with a confident expression.

-"Ha, right to the point I see..Very efficient, well, the plan is simple, we made a deal with those pirates, they are going to kill all the villagers and burn the village afterwards, then, Cappugs, as the "hero" that it thinks it is, will try to save the commoners and prevent the fire, here is where you enter the scheme, you will wait the right time and kill Cappugs, if you are not confident, you can bring another general with you, sure, this will spoil all your merits, but I highly advise you to ask for help."- Satu spoke while looking at the instruments, she was near the desk.

-"Who do you think I am ? I am one of the generals of Garnidelia, I killed all the 7 mermaids in Müh and brought the corpses to Lizardonia, not Dprevia and especially not Cappugs. I don't need pity help"- Said Famma threatening Satu, she grabbed the bunny lady by her arm.

-"I know what happened in Müh, you can lie to everyone, but we know..You are afraid of Cappugs and its powers..But fear not, as part of the plan, we removed its cloak, now it is weak, it can not use its powers, see ? Easy, even you can kill it."- Stated the geisha.

-"Do you think I need help ? I can kill a weak piece of sh** like Cappugs any day, any hour, and fuc**** any second, I bet I can even kill you, with all the powers you gave me..You were too stupid, you gave me too much power, now I can kill Garnidelia and become a goddess myself, I look like one, now I can become one."- As she started to laugh maniacally and scream, then, she punched Satu's face, making her face mask to fall off.

-"What did you say ? You lost it..."- The bunny lady looked at Famma, she had blue lips and her eyes turned red. Famma looked at the red eyes and suddenly, she stopped in place. -"Now, since you like dogs so much, you will become one for me."- As she said that, Famma dropped on the floor, stayed on all fours and started to bark. -"Good girl, now, back to human and pick that syringe on top of the desk."- Famma got up, and went to the desk that you were hiding, she picked the instrument and looked at Satu, who was having fun with all this. -"Now wake up, but I will still have powers over your body."-

-"Take that you stupid moon bunny, NO ONE TALKS SHIT ABOUT FAMMA..Wait what is going on ? Why I can't move..Is this a syringe ? I hate needles"- Spoke Famma with horror.

-"Now, how about a little game ? Point the syringe at your arm, I will count from 3 to 1, when I reach 1, you are going to inject that poison in your arm."- As Satu smiled. -"3..."-

What will you do ?

Do nothing and stay behind the desk or intervene and help Famma ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 18th, 2016 at 10:56 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Do nothing and stay behind the desk or intervene and help Famma ?
    How dare she treats my mistress like that! To the rescue!
    Hidden:
    As you were going to attack Satu-Suki-Laa, you looked at her eyes, she looked at you and suspended you from the ground.

-"Oh my, you are so reckless, I like this in a king, but you need to know when and who to fight first...Or else, you are going to die"- Laughed the Geisha -"Now, where was I...Oh yes !! The fun game with miss Famma.. 2.."-

At this time, Famma was already begging for her life, her hands were pushing the syringe in her arm, the green liquid was almost entering her body. -"Forgive me, I am so sorry, it was the power, it corrupted me, it made me all wacky and not me, I would never plan to hurt you, did my punch hurt ? You can punch me back, you can punch me all day, I won't cry, I will like it..Please, don't kill me."- Famma cried in despair.

-"But, I am not going to kill you, you are going to kill yourself, I can say to everyone in the castle that you were so humiliated that this so called king was a total failure that you commited suicide, or even better, tell that thanks to this misfortune, you lost your promotion to Cappugs, yeah, people will belive."-

-"I beg you, please..I am just a lonely women..I beg for Garnidelia"-

-"Now you spoke high about Garnidelia..You are so funny sometimes...Tell you what, you are going to live, for now..One more misconduct and..well, you know..You will die."- Winked Satu as she picked up her face mask and her eyes returned to normal.

Both you and Famma could move again.

-"Now, is everything clear, Miss Famma ?"- Asked the bunny lady.

-"Y-yes, I understand, I will go now, I have a mission to do"- As she was going out of the room, she looked at you and blow you a kiss, then she opened the door and went out, you could still hear her footsteps from affair

-"About you, I know that love is a thing but, as a candidate for king, you have to know to evaluate the weight of things, do you think that love is more important than the welfare of a nation ?"- Said Satu, as she was walking towards you.

-"Now, how about you show me your Garnidelia mark, if you have one, that is.."- The geisha spoke in disbelieve as she grabbed your cheeks with her hand, her hand was so cold, it felt like snow.

Will you show her the mark or try to escape the room ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you show her the mark or try to escape the room ?
    Maybe playing along with her for now may work.
    Here's the mark.
    Hidden:
    As you showed the mark in your back, Satu made a surprised expression.

-"Oh my, you really have a Garnidelia mark, impressive, so I guess Famma is not a total failure after all, come closer to me, I will activate it."- As she pressed her finger in your mark, you felt a cold shock going down your spine. Suddenly, your body started to get cold and emit a white light, from inside your mind you could hear Xsa's voice, it was fading.

-"What have you done ? You are betraying everyone..I can not stay in this body any longer, Garnidelia is taking over, goodbye, traitor"- As she said that, you could see a green orb coming from inside your head, the orb was flying without pattern through the room, until finally, it went out of the room through a open window.

Satu looked at you, she had an happy expression. -"I just purified you, as a possible king, you have to be pure, like the moon, now I just have to use this empty syringe and this selenator to finish the examination, this will hurt a bit, but you are brave, right ?"- Satu asked as she grabbed the syringe and pierced your mark, she started to push and a white liquid was coming from the mark, it was fulling the syringe, when she removed the syringe from your mark, it was all dried up, leaving just a small scab in the shape of a crescent moon.

-"Wow, so much essence, very good, you are doing great, now for the last part, the selenator, this is going to be quick and painless."- As she used the weird instrument, it was pressed on your body and suddenly, the scar was gone.

-"Congratulations, you passed in the examination, you now can partake in the 3 holy trails, if you complete them, then, you will be the next king of Lizardonia, you can leave this room now and go back to the guest room, when you are ready for your first trail, talk with the head priest of the castle, you can find him in the 3rd floor, in the little church room, remember, everything that happened in this room is confidential, if you betray me and Garnidelia, you are...Well, you know by now."-

Satu-Suki-Laa was organizing the instruments in her desk, you were leaving the room when she remembered something and spoke.

-"Ah, I almost forgot, you heard our little talk about Cappugs, I am sure you are not going to make any bold action about it, am I right ? If you do, I have to make drastic measures, and I hate doing so."- Her eyes were becoming red.

You were already in the party saloon, the only person there was the young maid, you could hear people laughing and screaming outside the saloon.

What will you do ?

Talk with the young maid or go out and see what is happening.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Talk with the young maid or go out and see what is happening.
    Bye Xsa, hope she's ok. Welp, guess I have to move on.

I hadn't talked with the maid until now despite her being around the whole time. Maybe making fun of her lack of freetime puts me into a better mood.
    Hidden:
    As you walk towards the cerulean hair maid, you noticed you were feeling cold, as you approach her, she looked at you with a disdain face, it was almost like she was a different person from before.

-"Hey you stupid human, do you know you are naked ?, showing your private parts like that,Oh wow, and to think humans consider themselves to be superior then demons, what a joke. Well, Deverisha had to go, Mr. Melygar spoke with her and she had to help someone, but she brought you new cloths, she is very efficient, right ? Oh, who gives a fu**, here they are."- As she gave you some ordinary pieces of cloths. You started to put them, she was looking at the cabin with a vacant expression , even though she was under age, she was smoking a cigarette.

-"Deverisha told me to be nice with you, but, you are a human, just by looking at you makes me sick, and to make things worst, you tried to make fun of me, I see, very mature. I still have to understand why my mother made me work here, she said it would make my life great, but so far, my life is a nightmare, constant beatings, tortures, rapes and worst, they force us to wear these stupid sexy maid outfits, I guess they have a fetish for maids, the worst type of humans, perverts."- As she pushed the smoke from the cigarette, she made sure to not look at you.

-"Do you know about demons ? Or this is the first time you have seeing one in person ? Oh yes, my name is CB and only CB."- Asked the maid, still not looking at you.

The noise from outside were subdued by the sound of chains being dragged down the hallway and you could see the green orb from before, it was dancing without pattern in the saloon and going to to hallway.

Will you answer CB, follow the chains noise or follow the green orb ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you answer CB, follow the chains noise or follow the green orb ?
    While putting my pants on I hop towards the chain sound, muttering to CB "We humans have a wise man named Homer who said 'It's my first day.'"
    Hidden:
    -"I bet you want to know all about us, our culture, where we live, the difference between all the types of demons, what we like to eat, finally, a non perverted human. Where should I start ? I know, how about I tell you the amazing tale of Jericho ?"- CB was day dreaming, she was so happy that she did not noticed you leaving the saloon.

-"Hey ! Are you going to leave me talking to myself ? How rude, you may not be a pervert, but you are rude. That is it, all the humans are trash and the demons should rule over them, screw Deverisha, she is old, this is our new motto, out with the old, is time for the new order of demons, praise Jericho !!"- CB spoke with a angry voice, she throwed the end of her cigarette in the floor, looked at the cabin and spotted Satu leaving the examination room, CB made a cute smile and said. -"And I know just where to start."-

As you were going to the hallway, you saw the green orb floating to the right, towards the small dark room where Cappugs and Evandra stored the heavy boxes. you looked forward, there you saw what it looked like a naked man on the floor, his body was almost all covered in burns, he was bald and had two weird things in his back.

He was trying to drag his body towards the exit, but something heavy was preventing him to leave the castle, like it was pushing him back, you did not see anything, but his effort was noticeable. This was a bit weird but, everytime you looked at the naked man, the more your instinct told you to hurt him, you wanted to harm him.

You looked at your back, you find some guards still laughing and Deverisha running towards the burned man.

Will you go back and talk with CB, follow the green orb, talk with the burned man or talk with Deverisha ?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Will you go back and talk with CB, follow the green orb, talk with the burned man or talk with Deverisha ?
    Since everyone seems busy I follow the green orb.
    Hidden:
    You tried to ignore the man, but the noise of chains came back, you started to look where they were coming, you looked at the man, when he dragged himself, you could hear the loud noises of chains being dragged, but there was no chains in sight. You decided to focus in other things before your instinct made you hurt the man.

Looking to the right, you decided to follow the green orb, it stopped at the door, it was swinging in place and then, it went through the door.

Deverisha finally arrived to aid the man, when she was helping him up, Famma appeared in the entrance hall, she was wearing a summer look and was holding a pink parasol full of flounces, Theo was next to her, they were going in the direction of the stable. Famma looked at the burned man.

-"This is so disgusting, maid, what is your name ?"-

-"Miss Famma, you know me, I am Deverisha, the chief maid of this castle."-

-"Sorry, I don't remember the name of servants, now, post haste and dispose this corpse quickly, or you will be punished by me."- Said Famma while she pushed the man to the floor. -"Ops, I did this ? Now be fast, I don't want to hurt your cute face during the punishment"- Made a evil smile.

-"Yeah, obey Famma, or I will tell the high council about your misconduct"- Said Theo. -"Hurry, Famma is late for her daily stroll."-

Deverisha looked at both, breathed really heavy, picked the body of the man and dragged him out of the way of the pair. The man started to talk with Deverisha, you noticed that his speech was panting, he pointed to the exit and she helped him to walk towards the exit. Famma and Theo exited the castle as well, they were in a hurry.

You were looking at all this that you forgot where you were, suddenly, a familiar voice started to talk behind you.
    -"Hey, what are you doing standing here ? You can not enter this room, it is prohibited."-

What will you do ? Follow Famma and Theo, follow Deverisha and the man or talk with the familiar voice ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you do ? Follow Famma and Theo, follow Deverisha and the man or talk with Noqkua ?
    "Er, eh.. Chief Huntress was it? I was looking for the bathroom. Can you show me the way."
    Maybe if I try the oldest trick in the book? Go around the corner and wait until she leaves.
    Hidden:
    -"My name is Noqkua in case you forgot, and clearly, you did"- The huntress said with a bored face -"Did no one explained to you the map of the castle ? Great..."- She rolled her eyes. -"Another stupid candidate for king ¬¬"-

As she said that, the pink flower on her hair said.

-"Come on, help the poor guy, if you are nice to him, he might choose you instead of Yabber, then we can laugh at him."-

-"Wow, that is a great plan, even though I suck at being nice with others, ok, I will try."- Noqkua spoke with the flower.

-"Sorry about earlier, here, I will help you find the bathroom and also, explain the general map of this castle."- Noqkua said, she was forcing a big smile, giving her a creepy aspect.

-"Do not smile like that, you will scare him !!!"- Screamed the pink flower.

-"It is very simple, there is the underground, the ground level, and 5 floors. The underground is a prohibited area, the ground floor has the party saloon and the entrance hall you know and also, the kitchen, outside, there is the gravekeeper and the blacksmith, the first floor has the music room and the library, the second floor has the court of the high council, the third floor has the temple room, the fourth floor has the bedrooms of everyone who lives here and the fifth floor has the servant's resting room. If you are lost, you just have to follow the colored arrows in the wall, they will guide you."- As Noqkua smiled and made a weird wink.

-"NONONONONO !!! That was so awkward, he will never like you if you act like this."- The pink flower shouted.

-"Stop being pessimistic, I know I did my best."- Noqkua said as she was looking at nothing.

-"No you did not."- The pink blossom said.

-"Shish.... I wil continue the plan, soon, he will like me so much that he will choose me instead of that boring dragon warrior."- Saying that, she looked at you.

"-Now, possible king, let me guide you to the closest bathroom."-

As you were walking, you waited for the right time and misled the huntress and went back running to the small room, you tried to open it, but it was closed. Suddenly, you heard two voices.

-"See what I told you ? You scared him, maybe he is going to talk with Yabber"-

-"No, he just got lost, just that. King to be, where are you ???"- Noqkua said with a singing voice.

-"So..cringy"-

What will you do ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 22nd, 2016 at 09:29 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you do ?
    Definitely avoid this woman. Deverisha where are you?!
    Hidden:
    Noqkua was arriving where you were, thinking about Deverisha, you remembered that she went out of the castle with the burned man, you quickly ran to the exit of the castle.

Outside, near the entrance gate, there was a guard leaning against the wall, he was sleeping.

Meanwhile, inside the castle.

-"See ? He is gone, now the fairies will die."-

-"No they are not, I still have a chance before the second trail. I will use that guy to save the fairies from extinction."-

-"That is a little evil of your part, but it is for a good cause."-

-"MY PART ? Do not be a hypocrite, YOU were the one who came up with this plan in the first place."-

-"Anyway, lets go see Narus, he is waiting for you in the third floor, apparently he has a mission for you, something like a escort."-

-"How do you know this ?"-

-"Fairy secret."-

-"I know, you were gossiping again,am I right ?"-

-"Me ? Noooo..."-

-"Yeah, right, lets go and talk with Narus."-

What will you do ?

Will you wake the guard and ask him where did Deverisha went, go explore the outside of the castle all by yourself or return inside ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you wake the guard and ask him where did Deverisha went, go explore the outside of the castle all by yourself or return inside ?
    I'll wake the guard. If he doesn't talk I can threaten him with telling his superior officer he was sleeping on duty.
    Hidden:
    -"Oi oi oi oi, who are you ? I was sleeping here so calmly, I was having a nice dream with a harem full of female demons and you woke me right at the good part ? ARGH !!-" As he was going to grab his staff to attack you. When you threaten him, he immediately put his weapon down, saw your shirt and made a scared face. "-Ok, ok, calm down, I will help you as long as you don't talk about this to anyone, especially to Theo or chief huntress Noqkua, they hate guards who are lazy."- The guard was looking at you, with a tired expression.

-"Well, when I was awake, I saw a weird black demon girl with butterfly wings flying out of the castle and going to the dark forest southeast from here, then, a long time ahead, I saw Deverisha and the body of a man who was completely burned leaving the castle grounds, I thought the man was dead, so I talked with the maid, saying I could call the grave digger to help her, since I couldn't get out of my position, she thanked me and said she could take care of that all by herself, she was draggin the man to the dark forest. and that is it, after that, I started to get really sleepy, it was strange, but I think this strange sleep has started right after I looked at the man's body"- The guard was talking as he was arranging his armor.

-"Oh hey, I was almost falling asleep when I hear what I think it was a carriage going to the south-west of this castle, the only important place in that directions is the Garnidelia temple, and about the forest, I consider you to not go in there alone, is a dangerous place full of creatures that can kill you in a second, you need at least 5 well trained guards to protect you, inside the forest, there is a small village called Garnideburg, if you want to go, you can talk with the blacksmith, his office is right over there"- As he pointed to a small house made of rocks inside the castle grounds. -"He can make a weapon for you, for free, you just have to show him the coat of arms on your garment."- The guard pointed to a small embroidery in your shirt.

The guard looked right and left. -"Well, if you excuse me, I am going back to sleep, I will try to dream about my sweet demon girls again."- As he returned to sleep.

What will you do ?

Go to the dark forest, go to the temple of Garnidelia, return to the castle, go see the grave digger or go see the blacksmith ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Go to the dark forest, go to the temple of Garnidelia, return to the castle, go see the grave digger or go see the blacksmith ?
    A weapon for free? I'll go to the blacksmith.
    Hidden:
    As the guard went to sleep, you looked at the small house made of rocks, it was on the far right side of the castle, but it was still inside the outer walls.

It was a simple house, with a little garden full of crops on front and a small sty with weird animals that looked like wild pigs. You looked up and saw the chimney of the house, it was pouring a constant black cloud to the sky. Near the front door of the house, there was a small lamp lighting the way.

As you knocked the door you could hear a strong voice comming from inside, together with the sound of a hammer being used on a anvil.

-"I am sorry I am late with the delivery, I will work fast, I promise I will deliver the new swords to the new soldiers, just give me another day and I will be finished, if you want, you can come in to check my work, and yes, I used that special alloy you gave me, the one that can hurt angels."- The voice inside the house said.

As you entered the small rock house, you saw a messed up office, with blueprints of swords and weapons all over the place, food on the floor, a caldron with lava inside, a small wooden table with lots of black swords and what it looked like a pirate flag hanging on the furthest wall, below the flag, you saw the back of a huge strong man wearing nothing but a checkerboard kilt and two suspenders, he was almost bald, with a single orange ponytail comming from behind his head.

He was covered in soot, he was so busy working near the anvil that he did not turn to see you, after a small time, he said.

-"The ones I already finished are in the table, you can check them yourself and then take them to Theo, there is only two to go."-

Will you steal one of the swords and run away, explain your situation for the man and ask for a weapon or leave the house empty handed ?

When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you steal one of the swords and run away, explain your situation for the man and ask for a weapon or leave the house empty handed ?
    No need to alienate another castle dweller with stealing. I ask politely for a weapon.
    Hidden:
    -"Your voice, you are new in the castle, aren't you ?"- As the man turned to you, he had massive orange sideburns, a eye patch in his left eye and was using the decapitated head of a cat as a buckle for his belt. He looked at your shirt and made a surprised expression.

-"Nice to meet you, my name is Kubirei, I am the royal blacksmith at your service. Now that I see you, I am sure you are new, are you perhaps one of those who got promoted today ? I wish I could join the party, but I was busy making these swords."- As he picked the new sword that was on the anvil, the sword had a evil aura. He put the weapon in a caldron with water, as the hot stream came out of the caldron, he spoke.

-"Before we talk more, I need to wash away all this soot off my body, I will be in the bathroom, but you can still talk with me if you want."- As he entered a small room on the far end of the house.

You asked for a free weapon, you could hear the sound of running water from the little room. From inside the bathroom, you heard.

-"Wow, I am busy today, first, it was the swords, then, Deverisha asked me to borrow some of my tools as she was going to the blackforest and now, this."- As you could see black water comming from beneath the door

-"I was right, you are new to the castle, but, why do you need a weapon ? I can give you one, but first I need to know what are you going to do with it, is the castle's rule, I have to follow it or else, I am going to get expelled from the castle, or worst, from the island."- As Kubirei came out of the room, as he was clean, you could see his perfect six pack abs, muscular arms and a curly orange moustache.

You explained the situation to the blacksmith, he looked at you and made a huge yellow smile and grabbed a barrel full of swords.

-"Ah, love, is the perfect fuel for a adventure, don't you think ? Well, you can pick any weapon from this barrel, they may not be new, but they are still good. Still you want to go to the blackforest all by yourself ? This is not wise, not even for a fool in love, if you want to rescue Deverisha from that dangerous place, I can help you."-

As he was talking, a loud noise was comming from outside, you looked at the window, it was a huge black wagon coming out of the castle, escorting it, you saw Noqkua and a group of guards and hunters, they were going to the direction of the temple of Garnidelia.

-"I knew that Deverisha was acting weird today, that body she was holding, it was not from this world, when I looked at it, I started to get scared of everything."-

What will you do ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you do ?
    I'm going after Deverisha. I thank Kubirei and pick a medium sized sword from the bunch.
    Hidden:
    As you picked the sword, the blacksmith was surprised and said -"I see you have good eyes for swords, that one saw a lot of blood on the battlefield, now, I hope you are not planning to go to the blackforest alone, because, if you do, I have to stop you, I am sorry."- As he picked one of the dark blades that was on the table and pulled a wooden lever that was next to him, you could hear noises of gears and ropes working from the ceiling, suddenly, a giant wood log came out of the ceiling and blocked the exit behind you, you looked around, there was no exit left.

-"If you can touch me with that sword, I will let you leave this house, now, show me what you have, I promise I wont hurt you..much."- Kubirei showed a sinister grin and started to dash in your direction, only now you could notice a wood leg where his right leg should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Boss Fight=
    Hidden:

Kubirei: The former blacksmith of the sea.
    HP: 10000
    Attck: 700
    Deff: 470
    SpAttck: 0
    SpDeff: 0
    Exp: 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a sudden intoxicant bloodlust, he started to ferociously swing the sword around the small room, with that, lots of things started to fall on the ground, especially a picture that was hanging on the wall, the picture fell next to you, you looked around and found yourself cornered.

What will you do ?

Attack Kubirei with your sword, pick the picture and use the attack "blast from the past" or plead for your life and say that you are not going to the forest anymore.
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 26th, 2016 at 05:52 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Attack Kubirei with your sword, pick the picture and use the attack "blast from the past" or plead for your life and say that you are not going to the forest anymore.
    These are impressive stats. I better jump to the picture, roll around like a bad action hero and use 'blast from the past'.
    Hidden:
    As Kubirei were dashing towards you, you notice his face expression has changed, from a fierce smile to a scared open mouth. He said screaming and shaking while swinging his black sword from right to left. -"Go away, do not come near me, I will not let you ban me like you did with the others, I..I..I wont give up, you don't scare me !!"-

You picked the frame, it was a photo of a group of people, it had man, women, demons, goblins and other types of beings in front of a giant ship, you notice that the ship was transparent. You could deduce that the group was in fact, a pirate crew, from the crew, you could easily spot a younger Kubirei next to a person that had its whole body covered in a red cloak. In the center of the picture, there was what it looked like the captain of the group, he was familiar but you were not sure.

After the quick examination you flung it towards the blacksmith, Kubirei picked the frame, looked at the picture and "woke up", he then wiped his eyes as glitter started to came out. -"What happened ? Why are you there ? What is this mess ? Weird, I feel more at ease, like a huge weight was removed from my heart."- As he put the dark blade at the table, he looked at you with a weird expression. -"I am sorry, something happened to me, I think it was because of that weird body that Deverisha was holding, still, are you going to the blackforest ? Very well...It seems It can't be helped, If you let me go with you, I would be more relieved, I can be very helpfull to you, I am not as fierce as Noqkua, but I can still kill some monsters, protect you and also, guide you in the forest. What do you say ?"- As he started to clean the mess he did and pulled the lever again, thus freeing the door.

What will you do ? Ask about the group of people in the picture, let him go with you or deny his offer ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 27th, 2016 at 05:57 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information