+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Party

Default Re: Ugly Party

Will you wait for Dprevia to awake or use the shortcut ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decided to wait for Dprevia, but once again I went into a trance..... why is this happening? I don't understand at all. I'm seeing all kinds of things around me....

Suddenly, I get out of the trance, and fall into an odd elevator. I land on top of Dprevia, and ended up kissing here by accident.

Um .... um..... Sorry about that ^^;;;;; I ended up into another trance for some odd reason. I don't know why this keeps on happening! :(
    Hidden:
    -"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?? Get off me !! Knight, protect me from this crazy kissing heroine !!"- Dprevia started to scream, but she was ignored. -"I see.. I am going to be ignored, ok, I am not going to guide your stupid group , sure I will still take your group to Lizardonia, but that is it, no more help from me."- As she said with a small spoiled tone in her voice.

-"Now now, Dprevia don't act like this, I am sorry and I will make sure that they will behave from now own, you have my word."- Oxu smiled, the knight started to talk with him after this.

When the knight saw you, he reminded you about the letter, you picked it again from your pocket, you noticed it had a purple, kinda grim aura in the envelope. the sender name was "Capuggs". You opened it and started to read the letter.

= Oh, hello my cheeky heroine, now you know my actual name, things are getting too personal. Well, the last time you saw me, I was in a hurry because Garnidelia forced me to collect the bodies of the mermaids or she would prohibit me from going to parties, so I was in a tight spot. I hope you didn't forget what I asked you to do, if you are reading this, remember to go to the Underworld and bring the soul of MM back to me in Lizardonia. Here is something that will help you in that boring place, is a special name tag you can use, it will grant you and your friends free access to the area (accept for some areas). Good luck and I will see you soon.

XOXOXOX

Capuggs.

PS: I put a little curse in the letter, until you open it, it will make yourself dizzy and in a trance. Sorry.=

Inside the envelope there was 3 name tags, all of them had the words "Demon intern" followed by a big number.

Will you show the letter to Oxu, talk with Dprevia about Jericho and apologise to her or will you put the name tag and give the others to the knight and Oxu ?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Will you ask Dprevia about Jericho, take the letter from the heroine's hands or will you ask Oxu how the Underworld is ?
    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal
    o_O If I become the Prince of the Underworld, does it mean that I will get a lifetime supply of free starbucks? Huehehehehehehehehe. I shove the idea out of my mind. But it is tempting...

Who is this Jericho figure? Sounds like one scary guy/girl. I opened my mouth to ask Dprevia but then thought better of it. I decided to start random Underworld talk with Oxu, carefully prodding out info from this Jericho person.
    Hidden:
    The heroine was acting strangely, like she was daydreaming all the time, suddenly she awaken and fell on top of Dprevia, kissing the demon girl by accident. Dprevia was mad and made a little tantrum.

Oxu tried to appease the situation with a warm smile. -"Knight, can you please behave around Dprevia ? Respect and protect her...PLEASE don't make her mad or sad, the same thing goes for the heroine, warn her about this, thanks !"- Said a worried Oxu, looking at the numbers in the elevator indicator going down and down. You started to ask him about the underworld while the heroine was opening the mysterious envelope.

-"You want to know about the Underworld, that place is destined for the dead, everyone who dies in Müh has their souls taken by Thana and organized by Mnemone in the great archive so than Jericho can sell them in discount in his huge department store "Fire and Brimstone" or FB as people says. Jericho used to be a regular demon, but when his father kicked him out of his house because his son never preached for Garnidelia, Jericho opened a small store with a small loan of 1.000.000.00 US. Dollars that his father gave to him. Recently he bought all the Starbucks franchise and relocated them in what used to be hell. He is always on a hunt for cheap souls to sell and he is always willing to hire new demons to work in his store. Nowadays demon can be followers of Garnidelia or can work for Jericho, either way none are good options for a good life."- Oxu explaned to you with a wise tone.

The heroine was reading the letter and Dprevia was making a bored expression while looking at the ceiling of the elevator while a demonic version of "Garota de Ipanema" was playing while the elevator was going down even further to the underground.

The heroine took some weird name tags from the envelope.

Will you ask Oxu about Hell, ask about Lizardonia or will you take the name tags from the heroine while you warm her about being nice to Dprevia ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 27th, 2016 at 12:44 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you show the letter to Oxu, talk with Dprevia about Jericho and apologise to her or will you put the name tag and give the others to the knight and Oxu ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decided to give Oxu and the knight the nametags, telling them that we have a way to sneak around the Underworld without getting caught. Hopefully, Oxu will be proud of me ^^
    Hidden:
    As Oxu was still talking about the underworld with the knight, you showed the bald man the name tags and gave him and the knight the two remaining ones.

-"Are you sure they are safe ? Where did you find them ?"- Asked Oxu.

-"Oh, those, those a simple nametags used by interns in the FB store, they are harmless."- Said Dprevia yawning with a bored face, but when she looked at the indicator almost reaching the last floor she started to look scared. -"Are we really going to the Underworld ? There is no other way ? PLEASE..I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE."-

-"Calm down Dprevia, you have three guardians to protect you."- Oxu smiled and winked at you and the knight.

-"I AM DOOMED, my life is in the hands of a mutt hero a coward knight and a bird brain demigod...Garnidelia protects me."- Said Dprevia with a depressed look.

When you put the nametag, your body started to change and a dark red aura started to come from around you. You were transformed in to a female demon.

Oxu looked with surprise and talked with Dprevia -"So..you said they were harmless, this does not look harmless to me."-

-"Relax, this is just a disguise made by Capuggs, when you wear the nametag, your appearence changes and you acquire a demon like appearence, but if you take it of."- Dprevia removed your nametag. -"The person returns to their normal self, see ?"- As your body returned to the original human appearence.

You gave the knight one name tag, when you were going to give Oxu his nametag, he refused. -"I can shapeshift I don't need magic, give it to Dprevia, she can't go there looking like a angel, they will kill her."- As the tattooed man gave the nametag to Dprevia.

-"Oh, so you are NOT brain dead like I thought, thanks !!"- Dprevia smiled and grabbed the nametag with eagerness, when she put it she transformed in to her full demon form again.

-"AH, I almost forget, from now on, my name is Korob, ok ? If they know I am Oxu, things will get pretty nasty."- While he changed his appearence to a pink and small owl, he landed on your shoulder.

As the elevator finally reached the last floor, the mechanical voice announced [LAST FLOOR: ENTRANCE OF FB, WE HOPE YOU SPEND A LOT WITH OUR NEWEST SOULS FROM AROUND THE UNIVERSE, CHECK THE FOOD AREA AND THE SLAVE AREA, EVERYTHING 80% OFF !!!!] as the doors started to open, a hot steam entered the elevator.

[END OF YOUR PART]
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you ask Oxu about Hell, ask about Lizardonia or will you take the name tags from the heroine while you warm her about being nice to Dprevia ?
    So I am the only hero left? *sob* so lonely...

'Stay safe heroine, be nice to Dprevia, try not to strangle even under high pressure and good luck!' I said. I took the name tags but didn't wear them at once. I need to know about Lizardonia now. Mmmm... lizards.
    Hidden:
    Lizardonia...wow, that brings me memories, Lizardonia used to be the land of the Lizari, a race of lizard people that existed a long time ago, they were well versed in magic and had proficiency with magical weapons and also, to summon mystical beings to aid them in any war, with that, Lizardonia was a strong empire and for many centuries, was the role model for every nation. Even though they were strong, they had a major weakness that was well hidden from the eyes of other nations. Lizari people could be divided in to two major sub-races, the solari, with orange scales and the lunari, with dark blue scales. They were peaceful with others, but they had a strong prejudice against themselves, they used to make rituals for Solutti and Garnidelia.

The prejudice was so strong they made a wall to divide the land in to the sun district on the left side of the island and the moon district on the right side. Solutti and Garnidelia saw that as an oportunity to start a holy war, the conclusion of such war was the total genocide of the Lizari by the hands of a unlucky prince who sole existence was a mistake to begin with and the ban of Garnidelia to years of sleep.

Many years in the future, Garnidelia was awaken again and Solutti started a new war to ban her once again, I was a friend of Garnidelia..But Solutti... made me.."- Oxu started to cry in silence as he was shy to show any emotion.

-"Changing subject, I know you were taught to not use demonic magic, but you can use this time, is not like you are a normal holy knight, being friends with mermaids and thinking about marrying demons."- Oxu made a attempt to laught, but it ended as a forced and awkward laught.
    You put the name tag, your body started to change, growing bigger and muscular, so much that the white armor couldn't fit your body, it bursts from your body, revealing a muscular and handsome demon.

-"OH, WHAT A HANDSOME DEMON...I could marry you any time..hahaha silly, I am not going to bite you."- said Dprevia with a devilish smile. -"I know, outside we are going to pretend that we are a family, I am going to be the daughter and you two are going to be my parents, oxu can be our pet since he can only morph in to birds."-

Oxu looked at the scene and said -" So, Miss Dprevia, the demons knows who you are, you should hear a disguise, right ?"-

-"Yeah, but the only thing I had was that gorgeous bride dress that the knight ruined."-

Suddenly, the heroine took a big baby costume, she said she took it from the hooded figure and they could use it to disguise Dprevia.

-"What ? Is this revenge from before ? I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR THIS STUPID COSTUME, you are !!"- yelled Dprevia making a small tantrum.

The elevator was almost to its final destination and Oxu, now with serious expression said -"ENOUGHT, knight, you choose, who is going to use the baby costume ? The heroine or Dprevia ?"-

What will you do ? Choose the heroine or choose the demon ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you do ? Choose the heroine or choose the demon ?
    Good! Apparently my handsomeness transcends through all things, even disguises. I looked down and was relived that my strawberry boxer pants were still intact.

'Since Dprevia acts more like a baby, I think she will fit the disguise better.' I whispered to Oxu.
    Hidden:

-"Oh knight, you are so shameless, showing your underwear to me like this."- Said Dprevia while hiding her eyes with her hands.

-"Very well, since Dprevia is younger than the heroine, it fits her quite well, but you are right, she is a bit spoiled."- Oxu whispered in your ear.

Oxu talked with the heroine and she started to walk really slowly towards Dprevia.

-"WHA, WHA WHA WHA...Why are you comming so close to me with this stupid outfit ? I already said I am not going to wear it."- Made a grimace at the heroine.

-"Dprevia, please, if you want our help, we need your help, you are the youngest of the group, it is the perfect disguise. Besides, the knight said that you will look super cute if you wear it."- Oxu gently started to walk to the heroine and took the outfit from her hands and giving it to the demon.

-"FINE.. If he said that I will wear it."- Said Dprevia a bit embarrassed -".. But I am NOT going to wear the stupid diaper, I am from royalty, I need to be treated with respect."- Dprevia said while reluctantly putting the outfit. With the bonnet covering her face it was quite impossible to see who was the baby.

-"Well, it seems we arrived in our destination."- As Oxu was talking, the loud mechanical voice started to talk.

-"Here I am knight, all dressed up as a stupid baby, do you want to know anything about the underworld ?"- Said the devilish baby holding a rattle in her hand and a baby bottle in the other. She had a weird smile and her face was blushed.

As the mechanical voice seized to talk, the doors started to open and a hot stream entered the elevator.

What will you ask Dprevia ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you ask Dprevia about the Underworld ?
    'Actually, I was sort of randomly swept into this series of events. Now be a kawaii demon and tell me....' I had so many things to ask her. About overpriced coffee, hopefully existing annual year sales, tax policies, local culture and cuisine, popular bands, more about Dprevia herself, tourist must-sees, the inhabitants apart from moaning dead souls and so much more.

We kept talking as we began our first step in our journey in the Underworld.
    Hidden:
    -"WOW..You are so curious, but I am not going to talk about me, this information is like, super private."- Dprevia smiled while throwing her diaper at you. -"Here, get rid of this silly thing for me, don't worry, is clean, I think..Maybe the heroine used it IDK..AHAHAH !!"- Dprevia was arranging her outfit, when she was finished, she looked at you again and started to talk. -"About coffees, this whole Starbucks thing is news to me, the only thing I know about it is that Oxu has something to do with it. About FB, well, is the only store in the Underworld, they sell souls for every need and they usually make huge discounts every weekend and a really big one in the end of the year, they call it the darkness friday, everything for free for 24 hours. About taxes, those things are boring, why did you asked me this ? STUPID !!"- Dprevia was talking and talking while Oxu and the heroine were figuring a way to transport the big baby.

-"HEY, LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING"- Screamed Dprevia as she grabbed your chin and forced you to look at her. -"Good boy, now, where I was..Oh yes, Culture, we are demons so culture wise we have songs about Garnidelia, wild capitalism and gold, a lot of gold. About cuisine, we fest on souls, any type."-

Oxu was trying to make a baby carriage with his magic, and the heroine was helping him, apparently Oxu don't know what a baby stroller is.

-"About bands, I used to have one, it was called "Dprevia and her humans slaves adores Garnidelia.", they were good slaves, but..AHAHA They tried to make a riot in my band, in the end I killed every one, what choice I had ? AHAHAH"- Made a evil laugh.

Thanks to the heroine, Oxu made a cute stroller and they were walking in your direction.

-"About tourist hotspots and people, Ah..I am not going to spoil the fun, we are almost there..Pretty much to my dismay. Thanks for listening to me, as a reward I will give you a kiss"- As she kissed you, you feel a pink haze inside your mind. -"Good baby, now I control your actions for 1 hour, here, wear this stupid costume and don't forget to wear your diaper AHAHAHA !!!"- Dprevia said while she was removing her costume. -"You don't need this, give it to me."- As she took your name tag and put it on her dress, she morphed in a copy of you demonic self and you transformed back in your human form. -"This will be fun, now behave, they are comming."-

Oxu and the heroine were ready, Oxu caught you and put you in the stroller and the heroine put a pacifier in your mouth. -"AHAHAHA, this is so funny, lets go "Dprevia", we are late."- As Oxu pushed the stroller outside the elevator.

[END OF YOUR PART]

And so, the first part of my RPG came to a conclusion, I hope everyone had a fun time. I will make a simple Q&A about the characters, plot, general stuff later on, you can post your questions here or PM me.

Stay tuned, the 2nd part is next, what shenanigans the Underworld will provide us ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

While the DFC is happening, I will start the Q&A in this thread, any questions you have (players and lurkers) ;) You can post here or, if you want, you can message me.

Ask about anything related to the story, places, characters, plot (and, I am not going to spoil the story).
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

After the events of part 1, here is a small "where are they now" list:
    Hidden:

Wintermute: After choosing the moon,he was marked with the symbol of Garnidelia, after that, Famma volunteered herself to take him to Lizardonia, There he will be judged if he is indeed the new king of Lizardonia. Weapon in possession (chaplet of 88 beads), Xsa's soul is inside his mind.

Ekila: After some mischief with Dprevia and Jericho, she and Le Crystal decided to rescue the soul of MM that was taken to the Underworld, currently disguised herself as a demon while going to the Underworld with Dprevia and Oxu. Weapon in possession (Bow and arrow of light).

Le Crystal: After some mischief with Dprevia and Jericho, he and Ekila decided to rescue the soul of MM that was taken to the Underworld, currently disguised hinself as a demon while going to the Underworld with Dprevia and Oxu. Weapon in possession (Trident of ice).

Arctic/Aurora/Borealis: Unconscious, taken to Lizardonia by Cappugs.

Antarctica /Evandra: Corrupted by Dprevia, went to Lizardonia by her own free will.

Noriah Pacific: Corrupted by Dprevia, killed by Evandra and taken to Lizardonia by Cappugs.

Soraya Pacific: Killed by Borealis, taken to Lizardonia by Cappugs.

Iahara Atlantic: Killed by Dprevia, corrupted by Dprevia and taken to Lizardonia by Cappugs.

Germana Atlantic: Guarding the mirror of Lizardonia in the land of Müh.

Indic/Xsa: Dead, free from the curse of Garnidelia, currently her spirit is inside Wintermute's mind.

Famma: Bored from the mission, she volunteered herself to take Wintermute to Lizardonia.

Dprevia/Gaffi: Trapped between a angelic form and her demonic form, currently is being used as a guide to the Underworld by Oxu, Ekila and Le Crystal.

Capuggs: Late for the party, "it" ordered MM to do "its"work, currently is in Lizardonia.

Metzya Malur: Killed by Ekila, his soul was taken to the Underworld by Thana & Mnemone.

Jericho "Yellowstone" Veracruz: Trying to find his lost daughter, currently is presumably working in the Underworld.

Oxu: With Ekila, Le Crystal and Dprevia/Gaffi in the Underworld, currently he disguised himself as a tiny pink owl.

Garnidelia: N/A

JISH: N/A

Solutti N/A

Thana & Mnemone: Probably in the Underworld.

The 2nd part of the RPG story will continue

The story will re-start in September 1st.

If you want to join the 2nd part of the story that will take place in Lizardonia and will focus in Wintermute, PM me with your preferences.
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 4th, 2016 at 01:09 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

This 2nd part of the story will take place after Wintermute had decided to go with Famma to Lizardonia, enjoy.

Hidden:
    While you and Famma were inside the tubular path to another dimension, she didn't say a word, but she was looking at you with a weird expression like she was analysing you. This behavior continued untill you see a white light in what you could think was the end of this tunnel.

When you both reached the end of the tunnel, there was a huge flash of light, and you and Famma dropped on the ground, you could feel, it was sand, muddy sand, muddy black sand, when you looked around, you notice that you were in a beach and in fact, you were in a tropical island, but everything was dark and gloomy, the palm trees were dead, the sky was gray, fading into black clouds and the ocean was blood red. Famma was already up and offerd you a helping hand to get up. While she was standing her hand to you, she started to speak:

-"Oh, we finally arrived..How I miss Lizardonia, even if I stay out for only one second...I always feel relived when I come back to this wonderfull place."- While she was saying this, she started to do some weird ballet dance moves. Finally stopping she looked at you with a smile and asked:

-"So, "moon hero", this is your new place, regardless of you being a king or just my pet, welcome !!!!"-

Behind Famma, you could see a huge forest, but like the palm trees in the beach, the forest itself was dead, when you looked behind you, you could only see the endless red ocean and from a far, there was a huge old ship comming to the port.

-"I am waiting, Mr. Hero, do not be rude and let a gorgeous lady like me waiting"- As Famma was still standing her hand to you.

From the dead forest, a chariot sound started to echo, the only thing you could see was a weak orange light comming closer and closer.

-"Oh oh oh oh...They are fast, now hurry up and get up, our means of transportation is arriving"- Said Famma jumping and clapping her hands, but she forgot she was wearing a long tail dress and when she started to jump, the dress started to wrap around her legs, making her fall down.

What will you do, help Famma up or run away in to the forest ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I decide to help her up. But I somehow get the feeling becoming king won't be as easy than I thought it would be.

Without thinking I mumble to her "Maybe you should get rid of this dress."
    Hidden:
    As you helped her to get up, you notice her dress was full of sand and mud. She accepted your help and grabbed your hand and said:

-"Wow, thanksy gentleman moon, I guess you are right, but I would be naked and I do love this dress... Oh HEY, here comes our chariot."-

As she said that, the orange light from before was next to you, it was the lamp of a beautiful light blue/golden chariot, in front of the chariot you could see two huge skeletons of horses pushing the carriage, they were alive.

From inside the carriage, a little man came out, he was wearing a military outfit full of badges, massive shoulder pads and a huge military cap, covering most of his face. When he saw Famma he immediately bowed to the woman.

-"Sorry for being late, supreme miss Famma, I am new and I got lost, I hope you can forgive me."-

Famma, still sad about her dress was shocked and said:

-"First, who are you ? Second, why you are treating me like this ?"-

-"Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself properly, my name is Theodore Francesco D'Tank, or just Major Tank, I am responsible for training the newcomers, demons and goblins so they can serve Garnidelia in the battle grounds. I guess you didn't get the news, you were promoted to general."- As Theo got up and went back inside the carriage, trying to find something.

-"Me ? SILLY ME ????? This is great !!! So, Mr. Tank, who else got promoted ? Did Cappugs and Dprevia got promoted as well ?"- Famma was so happy that she started to happily jump again, and her dress was wrapping around her legs again.

Theo got out of the chariot with a beautiful golden dress, it was prettier than her silver one she was wearing, the golden dress had pieces of armors in it and a giant hoody. When he saw Famma was falling he rushed and saved her from falling again.

-" Supreme miss Famma, do not worry, I will be here to save you and ensure you are always safe."- Unfortunately, because Theo was so short and Famma was so big, he couldn't hold her for very long and they both fell on the ground, dirtying their clothes even more. Theo got up and helped the tall lady. -"About Cappugs and Dprevia, no, the few people who got promoted were you, me and Yabber. Now, let me help you remove this dirty dress, hey you, help me with this"- Said Tank pointing at you with a angry face.

-"AHAHAH, I knew that loser Cappugs would fail again, I always like to see "it" fail all the time, stupid loser. AHAHA.. ~~Ohhh, I am getting presents for no reason, I like to get pampered, yeah moon hero, help Mr. Tank."- Said Famma with her two hands covering her face to hide her red cheeks.

When you looked behind you, you noticed that the old ship was getting closer and closer to the shore.

Will you help Theo, wait for the ship or will you try to escape ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 4th, 2016 at 01:27 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly
    Will you help Theo, wait for the ship or will you try to escape ?
    Maybe if I help him we can get faster off this dirty beach, so I do just that.
    Hidden:
    As you started to walk towards Famma and Theo, Famma noticed the old ship getting closer to the island and she started to scream.
    -"Hurry up you two, I don't want to see those banned rats ever again, Garnidelia did us a huge favor baning those vagabonds to the sea, please, don't ruin this dress, I know is dirty, but I still love it, like, very much and stuff" -

You and Theodore managed to remove the dress, right when the crew of the ship started to land on the shore, you could only see what it seemed like the captain of the crew, he was a old man with a black cape and what it looked like a red onesie. One thing you noticed was that he was wearing both a pirate hat tricone and a crown.

-"Quick, let us hide and go inside the carriage, I think they didn't saw us."- Said Famma realising that the pirate crew arrived, she quickly put the new dress and pushed you and Theo to a giant dead bush that was near, she looked happy but also, a bit afraid.

-"Hey, supreme general Famma (and love of my life), who is this private ? A new pet for your amusement ?"- Asked Theo while keeping a low voice while pointing at you.

-"This is not a good time for questions, but no, Garnidelia wants to see him personaly"- Famma said while trying to to move and also, hide with her giant new dress.

-"Oh really ? He looks so weak, I am relieved he is not a new recruit sssss."- Theo made a almost silent laugh.

-"Stop with the jokes and get in the carriage, the crew of degenerated fools is gone."- Famma said with a smile in her face.

As the three of you got out of the bush, Theo made a sound and the horses immediately rushed to his direction. Theo pushed you aside and opened the door of the chariot for Famma. -"First, the incredible and supreme lady..FAMMA (also, she is super amazing)!! Then the weak hero"- Said him almost screaming.

-"Are you like, crazy or what ? They can still hear us..Oh well, thanksy anyway Mr Tank~~ First however, I need to ask one thing to the hero. Does he wants to go with us in the good way or in the bad way ?"- Asked Famma with a weird grin in her smile while Theo made a angry face at you.

The good way or the bad way ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 3rd, 2016 at 08:08 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you choose, the good way or the bad way ?
    "The... good way? The good way!"
    Hidden:
    -"Yea !!!!!!! Now we can be like, BFFs forever !! I was like super scared and stuff that you would be a spoiled hero, but I am glad you opted for the right choice, here is a reward for being such a good hero."- As Famma kissed you in the cheek. Theo was surprised by this and made a even angrier face at you, when the tall lady entered the carriage, Theo made sure she didn't see you both and grabbed your legs resulting on you falling down, in the ground, Theo was on top of you, pointing a gun at your face.-"Now, listen up you weak hero, Supreme lady Famma (her name is so...heartwarming) is MINE, not yours, so fuck off , if I see you trying to steal my love, I will move my army of tanks in your direction, I will make your life a living nightmare. Understood ? Now get up and lets enter the carriage before she notices something."-

As you entered, Famma was distracted looking at the window, she was humming something, as you were going to sit, the chariot started to move, Theo was conducting the horses outside, but he could still see you and Famma through a little window.

-"Oh my supreme general Famma (be my wife), why are you so happy (your smile makes me so happy that makes me want to kiss you) ?"- Asked Theo.

-"Oh, thanks for noticing that Mr. Tank, I am happy because of my promotion and also, because that lazy good for nothing and stupid Cappugs failed again in getting the promotion, I can't wait to return to the castle, if I see that loser again in there, I will laught at its face~~AHahaha."-

She stopped her laughter and turned her face at you with a big smile.

-"As friends, we can now chat about anything, you can talk about me, or me, or even about me, so what do you want to know ?"-

As she said that, you notice two huge temples from afar on the right side of the road and a little village on the left side.

Will you ask about the temples, the village, Cappugs or about Famma ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 4th, 2016 at 01:20 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you ask about the temples, the village, Cappugs or about Famma ?
    I straightforward ask her about the temples. But not without sprinkling a few compliments in my question.
    Hidden:
    Famma's expression changed from a cheerful smile to a bored sigh.-"Like, you could have asked about me, but you want to know about those stupid temples, thanks for your compliments BTW, I love getting pampered for no reason."- Again, hiding her face with her hands. Theo, who heard what you asked, braked abruptly, stopped the carriage and looked at you, he did a "I am watching you" hand sign and went back to conduct the horses.

Famma, who was a bit surprised by the sudden stop, tried to recompose herself. -"Anyway, those temples, the beautiful one is the temple for Garnidelia, the one in ruins is the temple for Solluti, we didn't make those temples, they are like, super old or something like that. I am sorry, but I only know this far..You may be cute and polite, but..you are like, super boring and stuff. Hey, Mr. Tank, are we there yet ? I am bored..."- She pout.

-"I am sorry Supreme General (of my heart) Famma, I know it must be hard to endure the presence of a weak and boring hero, but please endure just a tiny bit, we are almost there (and I am almost there to be your husband..I can already listen to the bells)."- Theo said making a silent laugh.

As the carriage was moving, you could see tiny villages, commoner walking by the road, farms with weird animals, Famma was so bored and tired she slept and Theo made sure to check on you two every time. One thing you noticed was that a lot of the commoners were scared and panicking, something about a pillage and kidnaping people.

After some time, you saw on the distance a huge black castle, it was gigantic, behind it, you could only see the ocean. The charriot stopped in front of the entrance gate.

-"We finally arrived to our destination, it was a nice trip, right supreme general Famma (I..love you) ?"- Said Theo stopping the carriage and getting ready to open the door of the transport. When he openend the door, he saw Famma sleeping.

-"Wha ?? What happened here ? What did you do to my future wife ?"- Screamed Theo. with his screams, Famma woke up.

-"Ah..We already arrived, great !! Let's go Mr. Tank and Mr. Hero, I hope I am getting a party for my promotion"- Said a sleepy Famma.

-"You are lucky, weak hero, there won't be a next time, I promise you."- Said Theo, helping Famma out of the transport.

Theo was arranging and storing the carriage when Famma talked with you.

-"How about I take you to the guest bedroom ? You will stay there and when everything is ready, you will be judged by the high court. Right now, enjoy your stay, the maids and butlers will serve you, just one thingy I forgot to tell you"- Famma moves slowly towards you, she put her head next to yours and began to whisper in your ear. -"Do not show and tell others about the Garnidelia mark you have on your back, if people ask who are you, say you are a guest of Famma."- Famma made a warm smile to you. Theo saw that, removed his gloves with his mouth but quietly walked the horses back to the stable.

After a long walk inside a somewhat empty castle, you and Famma arrived at the guest bedroom, she opened the door and inside the room, there was a comfy bed, lots of ancient furnitures, a large mirror and a rope comming from the ceiling. As you entered the room, Famma was closing the door behind you but not before saying.

-"Opsy..Another thingy I forgot...Sorry, I am a bit of an air head~~ Stay in your room until someone calls you, ok ? Do not go outside before that, If you want anything, just push that rope."- After that, she slammed the door behind you.

Will you stay in the bedroom or will you go outside ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you stay in the bedroom or will you go outside ?
    After briefly checking the room I ponder to myself, go outside or stay?

I decide to go for the safer option. Won't hurt to get to know the staff and ask for food before further exploring. I pull the rope.
    Hidden:
    As you were going to pull the rope, a familiar voice started to echo inside your head.
    -"Phew...FINALLY I can talk with you again, so, did you forgot about me ? Sorry, I had to be quiet while that air head bimbo was around, I do not trust her or anyone in this cursed island....Do not let them fool you... Anyway, ready to leave this place ?"-

As you pulled the rope, you could hear a giant bell tolling, it came from the top of your room, together with the bell sound, you could also listen to a huge noise comming from outside through the window.

-"Why did you do that ? This will only make things difficult for us, we need to be alone so I can guide you and also, train you so we can get out of this horrible island"-

As Xsa was talking, you could hear someone knocking on the door and a female voice came from the other side of the door.
    -"Hello ? Room service, did you asked for my service ? May I come in ?"-

Xsa was surprised and hesitated a little.
    -"Hero, be wise."-

As she ceased to talk, the knocking started again.
    -"Are you alright ? Can I come in ?"- Asked the female voice.

Will you open the door, not open the door or will you see what is happening outside ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you open the door, not open the door or will you see what is happening outside through the window ?
    "Just a moment please!" I yell to the door, while taking a look out of the window.
    Hidden:
    -"Ok sir, please be fast because I am busy with the praparations for the party that we are going to give for everyone who got promoted."- Said the female voice with a worried tone.

When you went to the window, you could notice the actual distance of the castle and the black beach that you were, you were in the other side of the island. You tried to find what was the source of the noise, your eyes came across a small muddy road comming from inside a dark forest, from the forest, a black wagon came out rushing, it was being chased by the pirates from before.

The noises were the sound of canon balls and pistols being fired toward the vehicle, the pirates managed to destroy the wagon, making it overturn, from the wrecks of the wagon, a black figure came out, it was holding a big weapon made of silver, it was surrounded by the pirates, the black figure made a weird movement and in a instant, knocked out all the pirates in a second, after that, what it looked like a little girl came out of the wreckages. They talked for a bit, then they started to move some big boxes from inside of what was left of the wagon, they were walking in the direction of the castle.

You were so distracted that you forgot about the women outside the room.

-"SIR, I am busy, can I come in now ? If no I have to go help the others servants, do not worry, I will tell other maid to assist you."- The female voice was somewhat angry.

Xsa started to talk again.

-"Well, that was funny... Anyway, while we are here, I can teach you something about my weapon, then you can use some of its powers, but I doubt you are going to need it, but if you want that, you have to get rid of that maid."-

Will you let the maid come in will you tell the maid to go away ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 6th, 2016 at 07:21 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you let the maid come in or will you tell the maid to go away ?
    "I, uh, solved my... problem myself. Thank you, uh, sorry for the inconvenience. I don't want to detain you any longer, sorry again. Thank you...
    Oh, and no need to send other maids. I think I take a nap now."

Phew, that was awkward. Xsa?
    Hidden:
    -"Do as you like, Sir, but please remember that, as a guest of Famma, you are invited for the party, a maid will knock on your door later on, she will give you a proper dress for the party, please, do not oversleep. Good rest sir."-

The maid stopped talking as you could hear footsteps echoing further and further away from your door.

Xsa talked.

-"Ohoho, that was clever, so, you want to know more about my weapon ? Very well, as you can see, my weapon is a chaplet made of 88 beads."- As she said that, the weapon materialized around your neck, it was a bit heavy.

-"Each bead can summon a weapon, to summon that weapon, you have to make a small ritual before, I don't think you remember me "dancing" that time when I destroyed that giant skeleton in the cavern, that was me, doing a ritual so I could use one of the 88 weapons."-

You were looking at the chaplet, some of the beads were black, but the majority were white.

-"Oh, you saw that..Well, because you choosed Garnidelia, you can not use some of the weapons, since only the ones with Oxu in their hearts can use them. Now, for a basic lesson how about I teach you how to summon the first weapon ? You just have to clap your hands and jump once, after that, you have to say [First weapon, the broken wing.] and there you go. Two things I forgot, you can only summon one weapon per time and each of the 88 weapons have a different ritual."- Xsa said with a happy but wise tone.

you decided to look at the room again, the pink bed was comfy and inviting but you could not find a single clock on your room.

Will you go to sleep, leave the room or will you wait in your room until the maid comes with your dress ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you go to sleep, leave the room or will you wait in your room until the maid comes with your dress ?
    I'll definitely oversleep.
    So I decide to go outside and carefully check the surroundings. Maybe I'm able to eavesdrop on somebody for useful information.
    Hidden:
    -"Ok, that's enough teaching for now, if you want to talk with me again just find a empty place, I do not feel safe when you are with those fakers."- Xsa's were saying as her voice were fading till there was a complete silence in your mind, you tried to grab the chaplet, but it disappeared from your neck.
    As you went outside your room, you found yourself in a large hallway, on the right side, you could see a second door on the oposite wall, beyond that, it was a dead end, on the left side, there was a escalator going down, from the look of things, you were on the tallest tower of the castle.

Right in front of the door of the guest room, there was a large tapestry hanging on the wall, it was beautiful and it had lots of details, maybe it was trying to tell a story.

Will you go the the second door, see the drawings in the tapestry or use the escalator ?

Will you go the the second door, see the drawings in the tapestry or use the escalator ?
    Mh, the tapestry is interesting but the second door is more tempting. Sneaking myself towards it like a Ninja.
    Hidden:
    You made sure you were alone in the hallway, as you looked at the left, next to the escalator, there was several colorful arrows in the wall, pointing down. There was a red, blue, green, yellow and pink arrow.

As you were in front of the second door, you notice a sign next to the door, it was saying [Servants: ONLY.] before you open the door, you could hear people talking on the other side, there was 3 voices, two females and one male, they were talking about the party preparation. A familiar female voice said. -"I am glad that this time, Famma's guest is not another brainwashed puppy, I hate cleaning their mess. I talked with him just now, he was a bit clumsy, but he sounded like a good person, he is sleeping now, which remembers me that I have to get his new dress for the ceremony, you, come with me."-

-"More work ??!! I thought I already did my fair part of work for this party"- Said a screechy female voice.

-"Shish, you are a maid, you have to work for our masters without question, now, obey the head maid and do your job."- Said the male voice.

-"Ok, ok, OK..This is so boring.."- the second female voice said making a small tantrum.

-"For JISH, is that so hard to get good maids this days ?"- Questioned the male voice.

-"This new kids...Is all Jericho's fault, he made the demons behave like obnoxious brats, do you think that Garnidelia can save them ?"- The known female voice questioned with a sad tone.

-"Well, the question is, they want to be saved ?"- Replied the male voice.

-"Good question, and as always, I can not answer it, well, I have to teach this kid how a maid properly work, see you in the party, Mr. Melygar."- As the two women left the room through another door.

Will you enter the room, use the escalator (if so, which arrow will you choose ?) or go back and see the tapestry ?

Will you enter the room, use the escalator (if so, which arrow will you choose ?) or go back and see the tapestry ?
    I'm going to be a maid? Why didn't I let her in as I was able to?? How will they now what fits me???
    Anyway, I sneak back and check out the tapestry first. After that there is maybe enough time for the elevator.
    Hidden:
    Leaving the now silent male voice alone, you went back and looked at the piece of weaving, it was huge, you decided to look at the drawings.

The tapestry had a blood red color, you thought it was stained, but it was in fact, its real color.

In the center, there was half of a moon with a sad face and half of a sun with a happy face, the two halfs were put together, making a face with a weird expression. surrounding the face, multiple silver arrows were pointing away from the center, as they were comming from the moon/sun face. On the northeast of the tapestry, you could see o orange man and in the northwest, a white woman, both of them did not had a face. On the left and right side of the lunar/solar face, you could see two temples, the same temples you saw with Famma earlier on.

As you were looking, you could hear two footsteps comming to the hallway.

-"Famma might be a little silly, but at least she told me about the measures of her guest, I guess I am so used to take care of her puppies that I forgot how to act with normal guests."- The head maid said, she had a motherly voice.

-"And you were rushing me for no reason, what a great role model you are."- The strident voice made a unpleasant commentary.

-"Kid, you are not in the underworld, forget what Jericho taught you, anyway, lets go see the guest and see if this elegant dress will fit him."- The older maid said.

-"Sure, can I go now ?"-

-"Yes, you can go, to do more work."-

-"When can I rest ?"-

-"When the party is over."-

-"Great, I will see who needs my help, if no one wants, can I go to sleep ?"-

-"Fine, but do not be a smart pants, if someone request your help, you WILL do it with a smile"-

-"Argh, why my mother sent me to this horrible place, I wanted to work for Jericho at FB, now I have to be a stupid maid for some idiotic people that thinks they are superior than demons."-

Now you could only listen to one footstep coming closer to the hallway.

Will you hide behind the tapestry , go back to your room or will you stay where you are ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you hide behind the tapestry , go back to your room or will you stay where you are ?
    The guest room is right here. I think the chief maid won't scold me for that, or admiring the tapestry. I stay and wait for her.
    Hidden:
    -"Oh... Who are you ? Are you by any chance a guest ? Because if you are not a guest, you are obvious a intruder, and if so, I have to call the guards."-

You turned around and saw a elegant woman in a maid dress, she had long voluminous purple hair, a pair of medium sized horns in her head and a long tail that ended in a arrow shape, her skin was red and she had yellow eyes. She was showing a mature expression and was holding a dress.

You tried to explain yourself, but as you were talking, a light was comming from her dress. She noticed it and put her hand inside one of the pockets of her outfit. She grabbed a small orb and put it next to her ear.

-"One second, someone is calling me. Hello ? Oh my...Cappugs has arrived from the mission and there is another guest ? great !!!! Now we just have to wait for Dprevia and Metzya, then we can make the commemoration..WHAT ? They are not comming ? Dprevia is lost and Metzya is dead...I have to give this information to Mr. Melygar, hunh ? There is no time ? Ok, sorry, I will be in the party saloon in a moment."-

The orb stopped to shine and she put it back in the pocket, she looked at you and then, at the second door, then at the dress she was holding and finally, to the guest room door.

She started to walk towards the guest room, she knocked on the door.

-"Excuse me sir, sorry to awake you like this, but there was a emergency and I have to go help the servants, the dress will be on the floor right in front of your door. Once you are ready, you can push the rope again and another maid will come to guide you to the party saloon, please be fast."-

As she put the dress on the floor, she looked at you..

-"Aren't you lucky ? Well, I suggest you to get out of this palace or the guards will catch you and put you in the dungeon."-

As she grabbed her outfit with her two red hands and started to run.

What will you do ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you do ? Put the dress and go to the party saloon, put the dress and pull the rope or not put the dress and not go to the party saloon ?
    Whoa, I never put on a dress before but I feel much more safer with this on me now. To the party! Eh, I think I try the pink arrow.
    Hidden:
    When you picked the dress, you noticed it was a dark blue robe with moon designs all over it. When you put the robe, you were surprised to see it was a perfect fit for your body, Famma must be really good in fashion tips.

You went to the escalator direction, seeing the pink arrow, you followed it, going down to the next floor, you were in another hallway, it was similar to the hallway you were before, the only difference was a giant 4 on the wall, in your front, there was another escalator and another pink arrow pointing down.

Following the arrow again, you were going down untill you find yourself in the ground floor. walking straight forward, you arrived at the entrance hall, on the left, it was the entrance of the castle and on the right, the party saloon.

On the entrance, you could see the black figure again, it was pushing the boxes with the help of the little girl from before, since now you were near them, you could see that the girl in fact was a demon, but not like the chief maid from before, her skin was black, she had butterfly wings on her back, a weird crystal in her cleavage and small black horns on her head. She was wearing a shredded piece of black cloth, almost covering her small body that had weird tattoos all over it.

The black figure was wearing a full black cloak, it was hiding the face in a hood, you thought that the black figure gave some of its cloth to the girl.

You saw the figure and the girl pushing heavy boxes to another room, no one was helping them, the guards were laughing and pointing as the maids and butlers tried to ignore the dual. The chief maid was inside the party saloon, she was seeing everything with a disappointment face.

What will you do ?

Talk with the chief maid, help the duo with the boxes or join the guards and laugh at the strange pair ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; September 10th, 2016 at 08:28 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Talk with the chief maid, help the duo with the boxes or join the guards and laugh at the strange pair ?
    I think clearing up the misunderstanding with the chief maid has the highest priority. I also want to thank Famma for the good fitting dress.
    Hidden:
    As you were walking to the chief maid direction, you could hear the noise of something or someone falling down, you turned your head back and saw the guards surrounding the black figure that was now on the floor, the guards were laughing and kicking the eerie figure, the little girl was looking the scene with a innocent expression, she put her index finger on her mouth and softly moved her head to the right.

When you were next to the chief maid, she looked at you with a confused expression, you started to talk.

-"Do not tell me you were the guest in the room..I feel so stupid right now, sorry for my inconvenience, is rare for Famma to bring a non pet guest so I forgot some basic stuff, once again, I am sorry... Oh, where are my manners ??"- As she grabbed her apron and made a small reverence. -"My name is Deverisha, I am the chief of all the maids in this castle, as you can see, yes, I am a demon, I am mostly busy with my work, but if you want to talk with me, you can find me in the 5th floor in the servants room."-

As you asked about Famma, the guards now decided to bully the little girl. they grabbed her wings and were taking her to the room that the black figure was moving the boxes, one of the guards was taking off his armor, especially his pants, the rest of the guards were still hurting the hooded figure, they were restraining its movement.

-"Ignore them..It is for your own good"- Said Deverisha while trying to look away from the scene. -"About Famma, well, you can thanks her personally, she will be in the party saloon once she is ready with her dress and make up, this can take a little bit, but as a special guest, you can freely enter all the rooms, just, do not bother the people working, also, do not damage this robe or you will be sentenced to death"- smiled Deverisha.

Inside the big party saloon, you could see a door in the end of the room.

Will you help the hooded figure and the little girl, go in the party saloon and enter the door or ask Deverisha about those two ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you help the hooded figure and the little girl, go in the party saloon and enter the door or ask Deverisha about those two ?
    "Thank you for your care, chief maid Deverisha." I say, making a noble and grateful gesture.

Turning around, walking towards the guards and the two figures with increasing speed. On the way I clap my hands and do a jump ready to speak the words.
    Hidden:
    -"No problem, I am here to serve and hel..... What ? Where are you going ? Wait !! Don't interfere !!! Just ignore them"- Deverisha said while trying to prevent you from going, but it was too late, suddenly, you were next to the hooded figure that was still on the floor, it was coughing blood and pointing to the little girl, she was with two guards without pants, they were taking her to a dark room.

The guards who were next to the dark figure were shocked by your suddenly appearence, they stopped the agression and looked at you.

One of them said: -"Hey, who are you ? Fu** off, can't you see we are busy taking care of this trash, this garbage managed to destroy the royal wagon and worst, made friendship with a demon, demons are the worst thing, the two things they are usefull are to serve us as maids and what my two friends are going to do with that little girl..AHAHA !! Am I right ?"-

The other guards laughed and agreed with their "leader".

-"Yea, lets rape her, lets make a row !!-" Said one of the guards, Deverisha, who followed you, was listening to all this, was somehow smiling and looking at nothing.

-"I said, fu** off, I see, you want to fight, you really want to save these wastes ? I guess this makes you worst than demons...If that is even possible."- As their "leader" drew his sword, the other 4 guards did the same.

Meanwhile, you could hear a loud trumpet noise comming from the entrance of the castle.

What will you do ? Fight the guards, help the little girl, help the hooded figure or don't fight
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information