+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: AP Gaming Streams~!

Default Re: AP Gaming Streams~!

Ima stream at the top of the hour. More Isaac runs plus maybe Surgeon Simulator? Anything can happen because I'm crazy like that. Link in the first page.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    OBS is really easy to setup and use. As for equipment, built-in mic is all you really need beyond the computer, itself.

If you're using Twitch, they have a guide for OBS here.
    that helps me as well because i plan to start streaming too..I might make a test run with The Last of Us or Dont starve one of these days since PS4 has twitch as a stream site, for other consoles like Wii and Vita,do i need any other equipment?
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

For consoles that do not have built-in streaming like the PS4, you do need a capture card. I've been streaming computer only, which is easiest and cheapest, so I don't have any knowledge or recommendations about them, but Noqanky streams from her Wii U, so she might be able to help.

gonna be streaming La Mulana for a little bit until a friend arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    but Noqanky streams from her Wii U, so she might be able to help.
    so even I could stream some stuff?

lol, yea, I don't think a stream is happening from me tonight. Work outing went longer than imagined andI don't have the mental or voice stuffs going right now to properly stream.

It ain't gonna happen xD

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    so even I could stream some stuff?
    To go from the Wii U you'd need a capture card first, which are around the $100s (less or more) in terms of cost I think? Then you hook that to your computer so you can get video and audio from your wii u, and then I stream that from OBS.

Just a reminder that I probably won't be streaming over the next few nights. I've got things to do. When I resume, though, I'll post again.

Also, if anyone else wants to post when they're streaming in here, they should go for it, since it's not like any of us are on a hard schedule or anything.

Gonna be streaming Cave Story + for a bit today. In like 6 minutes. Never played this guy in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    Gonna be streaming Cave Story + for a bit today. In like 6 minutes. Never played this guy in decades.
    Come visit, we got cute bunnies and nice remix music and we are talking about all the innuendos this game has to offer through detailed research.

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    I've only seen Wagomu's stream so far, but I just want to say: Come for the goats, stay for the commentary.

I have to check out this magical experience for myself.
    Last edited by minus.; July 11th, 2015 at 07:30 AM. Reason: That is actually a sheep you have all been betrayed
    Things I think are cool!

"Detailed" research. If I was a passerby in this topic that would sound like a real deal sales pitch, min.
    This is why I trust you to market for me!

Anyway, that was my most fun stream, along with Necrodancer. I'm actually thinking of picking this up again, so I would most likely stream Cave Story again next week Friday and maybe make a schedule around that. Saturday mornings would be better, but it depends on what my job throws at me.

Probably going to have a DOnt starve or a Last of us test stream tonight since Plants vs zombies is running super slow on PC
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

The Old Lapras and the Sea Kubihige's Avatar

Ooooh streams. I haven't streamed anything in years, but I might get back into it once I have my own place again in a couple of months.
    3DS FC: 3969-4669-8685

Going to be pausing the streaming this weekend due to EVO, though I will probably resume on Sunday anyway since at that time most of the huge stuff will be over.
    I do have to work overtime certain days next week so have to rearrange things anyway.

If all goes well, this is the plan for now:
    07/19 Sunday - Paper Mario: Chapter 5
    07/24 Friday - Paper Mario: Chapter 6
    07/26 Sunday - Paper Mario: Chapter 7
    07/28 Tuesday, 07/31 Friday - Paper Mario: End

Last week got pretty busy for me, so I didn't stream much, but I'm planning to resume my normal schedule tonight from 1-3AM EST. I've got more Binding of Isaac runs and either some Nethack or a random game I bought on a whim called The Magic Circle. Maybe somebody knows it and can tell me what I'm in for?

If I hadn't been required to sleep before work, I would have came. Wanted to see more Nethack if that was a thing.

Also, I didn't end up streaming Cave Story this weekend. I plan to do something a little bit different with that, so stay tuned.

Upcomming content this week, maybe.
    Brouge. An ASCII rougelike similar to Nethack, but vastly more intuative.
    And more Necrodancer. Trying to beat the game with Monk to unlock Bolt.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Gonna be streaming Necrodancer Monk runs in 10 minutes or less. I might cuss alot, so desclaimer. The gimmick with Monk is he dies instantly when he picks up money due to his Vow of Poverty. It's a bit gimmicky, but I really wanna unlock Bolt.

If I get burned too much, I might stream Isaac runs, even tho I know I'm pretty rubbish at the game.

Gonna be streaming Valdis Story for a little bit in a few.
    http://www.twitch.tv/akimaye

Just got a Twitch account and I'm gonna try my first ever livestream tonight! I'll be playing Secret of Monkey Island (for the first time) and I should hopefully start some time between 10:00 and 11:00 PM EST.

http://www.twitch.tv/nobodyman9/

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Okay, streaming now

If anyone's interested, I'm streaming again now.

So I've rested properly, and tonight I should be finishing Risky's Revenge so tomorrow I'll finally be starting Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, blind run. I'll probably keep the same schedule I had with paper mario, just starting later since I usually get home rather late and I've had larger audiences when running 45min or so late.

Third part of my Secret of Monkey Island playthrough streaming now.

http://www.twitch.tv/nobodyman9/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information