+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Default Re: Overwatch

Attack: Soldier 76 and Tracer
    Defense: Mei, getting better at Junkrat
    Tank: Used to play D.Va and Reinhart, but I've gotten really good at Zarya lately
    Support: EVERYONE, but Tracer and Mercy are my favorites
    Last edited by Insider2000; July 31st, 2016 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Editor is fixed! Yay! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Attack: Soldier 76 and Tracer
    Defense: Mei, getting better at Junkrat
    Tank: Used to play D.Va and Reinhart, but I've gotten really good at Zarya lately
    Support: EVERYONE, but Tracer and Mercy are my favorites
    Tracer in support, I think you meant someone else.

For me it's like this:
    Attack: Reaper and Pharah
    Defense: Torbjorn and Junkrat, my favorite hero and also my main.
    Tank: Against Tracers and Genjis I use Winston other than that Roadhog or Zarya.
    Support: EVERYONE, but Lucio and Mercy are my favorites

Attack genji. Roadhog reinhearth lucio
    Defence everyone

Quote Originally Posted by SmokerSan View Post
    Tracer in support, I think you meant someone else.

For me it's like this:
    Attack: Reaper and Pharah
    Defense: Torbjorn and Junkrat, my favorite hero and also my main.
    Tank: Against Tracers and Genjis I use Winston other than that Roadhog or Zarya.
    Support: EVERYONE, but Lucio and Mercy are my favorites
    Yeah, I meant Lucio. I feel bad getting his name wrong, since Lucio is probably my favorite character.

Just started this last night and I can't love it more.

Rienhart and Roadhog are my faves so far.

If you wanna friend me, my email is Shuhan1288@gmail.com~

The Other White Meat Capt Haggis's Avatar

Looks like we're getting a new short on the 18. The last bastion. As someone who loves his/its story and design I can't wait.

And we might get some info on the next hero, sombra, around then or on the 23rd.
    Your daily heaping helping of haggis.

Just picked this up. Love being terrible at a game again and just slowly learning it. Liking to play Mercy doesn't do me any favors I think but I think the trick is for groups that aren't going to bother playing around her is focusing improving with your gun to charge up rezzes a lot and even get kills(it seems to do decent damage).

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    Just picked this up. Love being terrible at a game again and just slowly learning it. Liking to play Mercy doesn't do me any favors I think but I think the trick is for groups that aren't going to bother playing around her is focusing improving with your gun to charge up rezzes a lot and even get kills(it seems to do decent damage).
    Hey
    LVl 252 here, at PS4

Love playing with Mercy, I have 30+ hours as her.

As Mercy your job is staying alive no mater what, knowing the map and as soon as you hear an enemy ult going off, YOU HIDE YOUR ASS, and then come back quicky to res everyone, you will probably die doing this but if you manage to ress 3 or r4 people it was worth it.

I don't recomend using pistol, it only works because you just started so the people playing with and against you are new at the game, at higher lvls -you will struggle to stay alive at all, because everyone is in a mission to "get Mercy"

I use the pistol just in this 2 situations,
    -First if the enemy is atacking a teammate and is low HP and has his back to me... yeah, I have finished several enemies this way.
    -And second... when my team is dead, I'm alone, and I decide going down with a fight...

----

My main is DVA, at first, I was Phara (30+ hours as Phara), and I didn't even like DVA, as she seemed this annoying "waifu" character... but after playing with her and figuring out I could be WAY more usefull as Dva than with Phara (not that Phara isn't USEFUL) I, as player, figured that I'm better and bring more to the table to my team as DVA.

So offense, Phara if no one else is doing Offense
    Tank: Dva
    Support: Mercy
    I'm a decent Symmetra if the map allows

If anyone has OW in PS4, add me
    my psn is Kaoru-XX

I actually bought this game a couple of weeks ago since some of my friends were playing it. Gotta say I'm not a fan of FPS games. The only FPS I've played and like have been Borderlands and Destiny since they all have RPG elements and coop play. But with all of that said Overwatch has really taken over my heart. Really love how it plays, looks, and feels. Story makes no sense but that's fine with me. It reminds me a bit of Team Fotress 2 but much better IMO. I normally can't stand playing FPS games by myself and/or with strangers, but with Overwatch it has been hella fun.

So far my regulars are:
    Lucio (Support)
    Bastion (Defense)
    D.va (Tank)
    Pharah (Offense)

I always mix it up and use as many characters as I can but those are basically the most I use. Only characters I haven't used at all are Roadhog, Genji, Hanzo, and Anna.

Those are pretty useful tips thanks! Unfortunately I'm playing on PC.

I usaully play wild reinhert and its alot fun dashing then smashing i even got play of the game 5 times like that
    But when they play as a team i just last 2 sec dying in dash
    The thing i dont like is that i do some thing like dashing with genji then i die then i see i didnt dash at all in death cam
    It makes game alot hard for me

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Those are pretty useful tips thanks! Unfortunately I'm playing on PC.
    The players arent much diffrent

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

another very annoying thing for me is that walking or crouching dont effect shooting accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by firelord111 View Post
    The players arent much diffrent
    ? Does Overwatch have shared player pool/crossplay between PC and consoles?

Unfortunately, no.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

I meant Players are players you cant say ps4 players are very good but pc players are very noob

I meant Players are players you cant say ps4 players are very good but pc players are very noob
    What are you smoking? When did I ever say that? rofl

What are you smoking? When did I ever say that? rofl
    pfffffffffff i didnt meant you said that
    You said im pc player like pc players are dif from ps4

pfffffffffff i didnt meant you said that
    You said im pc player like pc players are dif from ps4
    Stop imagining things and reread.
    I was thanking Kaoru as well as lamenting the fact that I can't add her since she offered because I'm playing on the PC.

Stop imagining things and reread.
    I was thanking Kaoru as well as lamenting the fact that I can't add her since she offered because I'm playing on the PC.
    oh i read it another way sorry then

PC Players ARE different from console players on this game. It's why we've been getting different patches.

And also check the character playtime lists for PS4 vs PC and there are a few notable differences, or there were last time I checked.
    Hang in there, Kierkegaard.

I wish there was character specific mouse sensitivity not sure if I'm the only one but I do aim differently depending on what character I play although sure there are also a few that I use the same sensitivity on. But it's kind of annoying to switch sensitivity when I go from widowmaker(where I just need way less because I usually just do strafe small adjustment with the mouse) to reaper(I need a bit more cause I need to be able to turn around swiftly) for example. The most egregious is Reinhardt where I want a ton to be able to follow people that charge in for that head hammer slam.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information