+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Saikyo Jump Spinoff

Default Re: One Piece Saikyo Jump Spinoff

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    That's... akward and seems incomplete.
    Well, it isn't the full chapter, but is just a preview.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Hmm, feels like I've seen this kind of scene in the manga long time ago. Perhaps multiple times.

3DS Friend Code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143

Discovered Stowaway Fisher Tiger's Avatar

whenever I clicked on Fisher Tigers link, this opened http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/3914

here: http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/3922

j
    ust helping out

It looks funny, a translated version would be appreciated

Woah!

Didn't expect that character to show up.

Spoiler:

fucking luffy eating straight out of Wanze's nose XD

looks surprisingly good.

If anyone is able to get a hold of the japanese raw and translate it or translate from the chinese scan, i'd be willing to clean and typeset it.

I don't know japanese, but I'm pretty sure we have a new crewmember LoL
    It looks pretty epic and funny. Can't wait for a translation.
    Good to see old characters playing their own roles. As opposed to Chopperman.
    It's nice in the absence of chapter this week.

The sheer fact they utilized
    Spoiler:
    Wanze
    leads me to think this MIGHT actually be fairly cool if they go back and utilize some older characters. Yeah, his appearance and role pretty much got a chuckle out of me so. Yeah this MIGHT be good.

It's kinda nice to see Sanji, Chopper, Nami and Brook again.
    Nami and Robin actually has a waistline in this spinoff!
    Spoiler:
    Sanji asked the Heart Pirates why they don't eat Bepo "emergency food supply" if they are that hungry. Penguin/ shachi retort that Bepo is an integral part of the crew. Lol

Sanji again with DoFla coat <3

Wait... Sanji...

Where are you guys reading this spinoff chapter from?

Big MoM ate - 2012
    CC for nakama.

Quote Originally Posted by DARK_RITUAL View Post
    Where are you guys reading this spinoff chapter from?
    http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/3922

not really "reading" (unless you know chinese).

Oh thanks. Wow the art looks exactly like Oda drew them himself.

Big MoM ate - 2012
    CC for nakama.

huh I just took another look at the color pic and saw some things I missed the first -and second- look.
    So not to spoil for anyone.....(even if I'm just talking about the color pic and not story)

Hidden:
    Robin has an old armband on that looks like the one she wore in the old days. ... I'm not touching how - awkward that dress top looks.
    Franky has his old hairstyle while shoulder read SD-01 instead of SF BF-37.
    Zoro has an armband that has the Crimin name brand on it with an 02.
    we alredy read about Sanji being in that fur coat again
    Luffy has a sword whose pommel is shaped like the masthead of Thousand Sunny
    while Usopp has Merry on his helmet.
    Last edited by Katzztar; December 5th, 2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Its Battle not Super. Thanks to Bryanmania for correction

Any chance of this getting translated?

Quote Originally Posted by DARK_RITUAL View Post
    Oh thanks. Wow the art looks exactly like Oda drew them himself.
    Still feels like Fan-art to me.

Discovered Stowaway bryannmaina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    huh I just took another look at the color pic and saw some things I missed the first -and second- look.
    So not to spoil for anyone.....(even if I'm just talking about the color pic and not story)

Hidden:
    Robin has an old armband on that looks like the one she wore in the old days. ... I'm not touching how - awkward that dress top looks.
    Franky has his old hairstyle while shoulder read SD-01 instead of SF-37.
    Zoro has an armband that has the Crimin name brand on it with an 02.
    we alredy read about Sanji being in that fur coat again
    Luffy has a sword whose pommel is shaped like the masthead of Thousand Sunny
    while Usopp has Merry on his helmet.
    Isn't it BF-37 not SF?
    Franky's arm may change from chapter to chapter

SD-01 = Super Deformed 01 maybe
    beware

Haha, this is much better than the Chopperman thing.
    It reuses a few jokes from the original but I don't mind.
    A simple summary of the contents:
    Spoiler:
    The Strawhat Pirates defeat the Sea Lion (for food) and knock Kokoro out of its mouth. Sanji is disheartened that it's not Camie.
    Brook remarks that it's his first time...seeing a dugong.
    Chopper exclaims that the Sea Lion has escaped because they were too distracted by the dugong.
    Kokoro: "You guys have been really rude for a while now."

Kokoro realises that the Strawhats are hungry and tells them of a nearby island that sells Niku Niku no Niku (Meat Meat Meat, basically). Robin is reminded of Kuma saying "nikukyuu..."

A marine battleship suddenly fires at them. Kokoro draws Nami a map (that she finds useless!) showing them where the island is located, and they escape with a Coup de Burst. The mystery marine says he knows where the Strawhats are headed...

At the island, Wanze appears and greets the Strawhats with his signature dish (He also claims that the he is the chef of the legendary meat). Everyone finds it disgusting, except for Luffy who slurps the ramen straight from Wanze's nose (This ramen is delicious!! (?!?!)).
    He immediately asks Wanze to join the crew (to the disagreement of everyone else).
    Brook claims that Luffy still has his old habit of asking weirdos to join the crew. Franky agrees. Chopper reminds them that they're weirdos too, and Usopp tells Chopper the same. Nami calls all of them weirdos.

When Robin tells Luffy that they already have a chef, Luffy starts thinking about who's better. Usopp and Chopper say that Sanji is more valuable because of his kicking prowess.
    Wanze uses Geppou. Luffy is impressed, but not Sanji.

Later, Wanze unveils his legendary meat, which has been cooking for 3 days and 3 nights. He sells it at 30,000,000B. Usopp is worth the same amount so Nami tries to use him to buy it.
    Kokoro says that these guys saved her so why not give them a discount? Wanze immediately discounts it to 3,000B.

Just as Luffy is about to buy the meat, Smoker and Law both appear to buy it too. Apparently, they're all terribly hungry.
    Sanji asks why not just eat that emergency food supply?
    Penguin: "You idiot!! Bepo is an important member of our crew!!"

The three are about to battle for the meat.
    Law: "The weak don't get to eat this meat."

Zoro joins the fight, and soon after, Tashigi joins.
    Tashigi was late because she accidentally boarded Vice Admiral Stalker's ship, rather than Smoker...(he's a real Vice Admiral too! At least, in this comic)
    Sanji then joins the fight...on Tashigi's side.

Over at Luffy vs. Law, Law has been Shambling himself away from Luffy's attacks. Turns out, Luffy was picking his nose and Law is afraid of being touched by his unwashed hands.
    Luffy says that it's okay because he already flicked the snot away (Law: "That's not the point!").
    Since Law refuses to fight Luffy('s snotty hands), Luffy figures the only thing they can do now is PARTY!! (Kokoro brings in more meat.)

Law is still befuddled by all this.
    Luffy: "Tra-guy!! We'll decide the winner next time!! Let's eat this meat together first!!"
    Law: "Don't touch me with those snotty hands!!"

After finishing their meat, Luffy and his crew prepare for the next adventure!
    Sanji: "Hold it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by bryannmaina View Post
    Isn't it BF-37 not SF?
    Franky's arm may change from chapter to chapter

SD-01 = Super Deformed 01 maybe
    Oppps! That's a typo, I meant to say BF for "Battle Franky". I even had looked at Franky's pics of his shoulders so I'd get the correct abbreviation and number .... but still THAT happened!
    (there needs to be more emotes here... the blush just doesn't cover the shame of it all... something like blush with closed eyes or a hand over the eyes for a :shamed: emote...)

*sigh* This is why I shouldn't type when I tired. I can't say "accidentally hit s instead of b ... they are not even close!
    :P at myself

Discovered Stowaway bryannmaina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    Haha, this is much better than the Chopperman thing.
    It reuses a few jokes from the original but I don't mind.
    A simple summary of the contents:
    Spoiler:
    The Strawhat Pirates defeat the Sea Lion (for food) and knock Kokoro out of its mouth. Sanji is disheartened that it's not Camie.
    Brook remarks that it's his first time...seeing a dugong.
    Chopper exclaims that the Sea Lion has escaped because they were too distracted by the dugong.
    Kokoro: "You guys have been really rude for a while now."

Kokoro realises that the Strawhats are hungry and tells them of a nearby island that sells Niku Niku no Niku (Meat Meat Meat, basically). Robin is reminded of Kuma saying "nikukyuu..."

A marine battleship suddenly fires at them. Kokoro draws Nami a map (that she finds useless!) showing them where the island is located, and they escape with a Coup de Burst. The mystery marine says he knows where the Strawhats are headed...

At the island, Wanze appears and greets the Strawhats with his signature dish (He also claims that the he is the chef of the legendary meat). Everyone finds it disgusting, except for Luffy who slurps the ramen straight from Wanze's nose (This ramen is delicious!! (?!?!)).
    He immediately asks Wanze to join the crew (to the disagreement of everyone else).
    Brook claims that Luffy still has his old habit of asking weirdos to join the crew. Franky agrees. Chopper reminds them that they're weirdos too, and Usopp tells Chopper the same. Nami calls all of them weirdos.

When Robin tells Luffy that they already have a chef, Luffy starts thinking about who's better. Usopp and Chopper say that Sanji is more valuable because of his kicking prowess.
    Wanze uses Geppou. Luffy is impressed, but not Sanji.

Later, Wanze unveils his legendary meat, which has been cooking for 3 days and 3 nights. He sells it at 30,000,000B. Usopp is worth the same amount so Nami tries to use him to buy it.
    Kokoro says that these guys saved her so why not give them a discount? Wanze immediately discounts it to 3,000B.

Just as Luffy is about to buy the meat, Smoker and Law both appear to buy it too. Apparently, they're all terribly hungry.
    Sanji asks why not just eat that emergency food supply?
    Penguin: "You idiot!! Bepo is an important member of our crew!!"

The three are about to battle for the meat.
    Law: "The weak don't get to eat this meat."

Zoro joins the fight, and soon after, Tashigi joins.
    Tashigi was late because she accidentally boarded Vice Admiral Stalker's ship, rather than Smoker...(he's a real Vice Admiral too! At least, in this comic)
    Sanji then joins the fight...on Tashigi's side.

Over at Luffy vs. Law, Law has been Shambling himself away from Luffy's attacks. Turns out, Luffy was picking his nose and Law is afraid of being touched by his unwashed hands.
    Luffy says that it's okay because he already flicked the snot away (Law: "That's not the point!").
    Since Law refuses to fight Luffy('s snotty hands), Luffy figures the only thing they can do now is PARTY!! (Kokoro brings in more meat.)

Law is still befuddled by all this.
    Luffy: "Tra-guy!! We'll decide the winner next time!! Let's eat this meat together first!!"
    Law: "Don't touch me with those snotty hands!!"

After finishing their meat, Luffy and his crew prepare for the next adventure!
    Sanji: "Hold it!!"
    Damn.. It's even funnier now
    Law "the weak don't get to ... eat the meat!"
    beware

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information