Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Finals Discussion Thread

Default Re: Semi-Finals Discussion Thread

So, we've got another Noland vs. Zoro! Let's see if it will be different from last year ^^

As for the other match, I think Jinbe will beat Brook fairly easily; but I might be wrong (I'm hoping for a more exciting match, of course).

Also, I just feel the need to say that this tournament is great fun, and not just because characters I like are doing well. I really enjoy just watching the matches, even if I'm not campaigning or posting in every thread. And things are far from boring at this point, IMO. Jinbe is the biggest favourite from the remaining four contestants of course, but all the other three still have a chance. Noland's momentum may take him farther than people expect, Zoro's consistently strong fanbase may just be enough to make him win the tournament if undecided voters tip the balance in his favour and Brook has been quietly moving ahead in the tournament without really having to show his true tournament-popularity, so he may be able to surprise Jinbe.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to find some time to make new campaigns one of these days...
    "We are brethren of the monastery called The World, where folk grow hungry"

Another match, another backstab. *sigh*

Concerning the Doflamingo matter though - I am one of those people who are happy that he is out. )

Shipmate

Jinbe champion? Will be having none of that. Not until he joins the crew properly.

Personally, I love all four characters. However, Zoro is my favorite character bar none, and Noland stands a bit above the two others, so seeing me Caesar draw their names for the same match pains me substantially. And the decision between Jinbe and Brook isn't any easier, even if Jinbe is my second favorite Straw Hat after his match with Luffy.

I suppose I am just looking forward to how this is going to play out.

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Concerning the Doflamingo matter though - I am one of those people who are happy that he is out. )
    Oh, noob! <3
    I very much like how you think

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Jinbe champion? Will be having none of that.
    There we go!

But he will have a fancy semi-finalist poster! With silver in it and stuff .

I think that Brook vs. Noland would make a very close final match.

I'm definitely viewing Zoro as the villain of this tournament. The guy sneaks up during the last hours of his matches and takes the win by a huge margin. He didn't even have much campaigning until the fourth round. I'm ready to see him taken down.

Going for Nolad all the way this tournament!

Alright, whoever wins shall have a needlepoint plaque made in their fictional honor. (I'm really hoping it's either Noland or Jinbe...)

First, they choose to kick main "forum antagonist" in first round, now they complain that there is nobody to clash with.
    All legit, folks

Shipmate

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Predator View Post
    First, they choose to kick main "forum antagonist" in first round, now they complain that there is nobody to clash with.
    All legit, folks
    But Law continued to live on as a part of Donalgar Lawfulamingo.

But then Doflamingo lost to Norland as well. Doуы that mean Law will live on in Noland and by voting Noland I will be voting Law?

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

All these people counting Brook out make me annoyed. Brook's been doing nothing but kick ass post-timeskip, especially in recent chapters, and I would definitely love to see him win. I'm also really excited to see Norland in the semi-finals. I missed out on most of the voting, but he made it anyway. He's never gotten this far, and that's fantastic. I would love nothing more than a Brook vs. Norland finals match.

But then Doflamingo lost to Norland as well. Doуы that mean Law will live on in Noland and by voting Noland I will be voting Law?
    That depends...

After much thinking and introspect, I have decided that I am Team Brook and Team Norland

I wish we had Noland/Zoro match BEFORE Jinbe/Brook... would somehow make the decision easier :/
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Well some easy decisions here. Backing Brook and Zoro. Fish and chestnuts for supper!

Credit to Z-studios

Anti-Straw Hat voting has become old hat

Yes. But that also means that vote for Brook is a vote for Moriah. And for some that thought is horrifying.

This is Jinbe's year. Don't let him down!
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

Thread Information