+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Water 7 Arc- Toonami Talkback

Default Re: Water 7 Arc- Toonami Talkback

https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/400606635464224768

AWESOME!

....(Can someone post this on the TV Discussion Thread, I dont want to break any rules...)

I'm honestly surprised that was a point of concern...Anyone following the ratings info could've answered that question themselves.

Its not me. I mean, I just put it here just in case. But I even have it saved as a pic if someone asks!

Didn't say it was, just generally speaking.

Oh, sorry. Well its there. :D

Would be nice is if and when Toonami expands (past the upcoming 11:30 slot) and "One Piece" gets bumped up, maybe that'll make a difference.

Its not underperforming. If it does above 700 its gold for Toonami.

Its because of that awful Memory Stealing Dragon arc.

Its because schoolchildren stayed awake to watch the Rock Lee Fight. Also we should discuss this on the designated TV Discussion Thread.

Ok. I wish One Piece was a better Ratings retainer, but Toonami is happy with the ratings it gets. The only way we can help is by twitting One Piece when it airs on Toonami.

One Piece is doing fine. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Rome25 View Post
    Yeah, it's under-preforming. It looses wayyyyyy too many viewers from Naruto.
    This may LOOK good, because OP is still in the millions, but in reality it isn't
    It's fine. Not in danger of going anywhere.
    ...Yeah, no offense but I'd rather go with the words of the professionals. And as far as they're concerned, they're really happy with One Piece (and by extension it's performance). There's so much more to ratings info and what it means for a show's future than just the pure numbers that someone posts online... People stressing themselves out with hypothetical situations like a schedule bump-down (not referring to you specifically) are just wasting their time.

Man Maron, it seems that Im liking you more and more.

I mean it's on at 1:00 a.m for crying it out loud, I could see any show having that much of a drop-off.

And as someone who really felt not starting at the beginning was too big of a risk (and I still think it would've done similar ratings if it started at episode one) I don't think that's a major factor if it is at all. Also I doubt "Attack on Titan" would come before "One Piece".

God we know, so what if One Piece gets put ONE WHOPPING HALF HOUR LATER? Its not such a big loss!

There's been shows at 1am who's retained viewers better. Soul Eater being the main one.

As for AoT... there's a good chance it could. It's effing huge here. It beats Naruto in manga sales here on numerous occasions.

It wouldn't be a long shot if they place it in front of One Piece or hell, even Bleach and Naruto. Space Dandy is only 13 episodes so eventually they'll replace it (unless they rerun it) I can see AoT gaining that 11:30 slot.
    "Soul Eater" always got in the 1mil-900,000 range so it's not that much different.

Also "Attack on Titan" may be huge, but "One Piece" and "Naruto" are even bigger. Manga sales don't necessarily dictate what does better on Toonami. Also we don't know how long "Space Dandy" will be, it could be 26 episodes.

rome, i think u caused enough trouble already at the adultswim forum.
    please refrain from the excessive, unnecessary worries/complains regarding OP being canceled or moved down the timeslot.

other than that, welcome to arlongpark. i didnt know u were here.
    Last edited by NePec; November 15th, 2013 at 10:04 PM.

"Sigh"

I have no right to talk, being banned before and all, but what did he do on the Adult Swim Forums?

he was banned 5-7 times for trolling the whole forum due to his obsession over one piece. death threats, cutting penis (i find it quite hilarious), suicide, etc.

i hope it doesnt repeat here.

God I did NOT need to know that. But thank you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information