Page 203 of 204 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4072

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

This isn't Fire Emblem Fates, Jin.

Chapter's out.

Spoiler:
    Houken's appearance as one looming oversized blade was utterly laughable, at first I thought the redrawer was messing with us. It was bad enough that he kept teleporting all around the battlefield, but now people can walk into him without even noticing, to the point all they see is the blade before it cleaves them. Is he the f*cking Predator ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Hidden:
    I cried. The Generalisimo, the Great River Crosser...expected nothing less from him. New profile picture coming.

Also that is two veterans down. Yeah Houken is as good as dead.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Hidden:
    If we're being realistic here, Houken should annihilate all of them easily. But... he killed one of Shin's men right in front of his eyes and Kyoukai has gone into her dance mode so yeah, Houken is pretty much done for.

Shin and Kyoukai tag team battle, anyone?

Lol, it's like that blade trap coming out of the floor in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/kingdom/en/57/620/page/1

Spoiler:
    Now we're getting serious, yet progress is slow. My guess is we might spend another 2-4 chapters with Houken (plus stuff going on in the background) if he is really going down. I'd compare with the Quanrong king, but I don't remember how long he lasted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post

Spoiler:
    My guess is we might spend another 2-4 chapters with Houken (plus stuff going on in the background) if he is really going down.
    Spoiler:
    There is no way that this will be just 2 or even just 4 chapters, if this truely is the last final fight against Houken. We all might hate him, but he had been build up as that big obstacle and everyone on the Qin side should be utterly exhausted.

As for the chapter: I liked the choreography, but damn, not right now and not when its supposed to be the final moments of the battle. As so many have pointed out in the past, its a single men in the middle of the enemy army and he should have been taken down instantly, no matter how powerful he is.

God. No matter how much it shows, I can't really feel how those riders swing their glaves like they were swords.

So Kyoukai thinks Shin has no chance in his state and wants to finish it at the cost of her own life.

Well, not like Shin never broke his limits before.

Btw, don't like how Shin is in the back, considering he should be the one leading the charge, hence among the first of his unit to lay eyes on Houken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

It seems to me that Houken have gone deeper into his own shell, doubling down on same mistakes that makes him feel inferior to Ouki and Shin. Thus since Shin already have beaten him once, it no longer makes narrative sense for them to fight for second time. It looks fitting match for him to have second go with someone who's walking more similar path as him.

As for reason why Kyokai is taking him on, isn't it because Shin have to save his strength, whatever little he have in his tank left, for Riboku? When seeing him in this state, it doesn't ring to me feasible for Shin to take on both monsters in a row. This is where it seems she have no choice but to step up, regardless if she have doubts in Shin's condition.

Season 3 Announced for anime

pretty intense chapter.

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/kingdom/en/57/621/page/1

Indeed, a bit too harsh, cant see her surviving this at least not without major damage. Same Houken is practically a cripple
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Well, that was bad for my heart. But now I'm hyped for the next (please no BS postponing of that final fight to another arc!).

Chapter gave Videl vs Spopovich vibes.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Oof. Talk about a hype chapter.

What was that thing about becoming stronger than Houken in a few months time Kyoukai?

This is hype. Seeing Shin like this, he's been watching all this and not losing his composure at all. Instead he's getting more focused and sharp.

If Houken doesn't get killed this Arc? Then the last like 30 chapters have been completely pointless.

It's time, his character has served its purpose. Let the fight be made epic as hell, but let Shin kill this bastard with Ouki's Glaive.

And Kyoukai isn't flipping dead. Hara isn't killing the main love intreast when there's like 300 - 400 chapters left in the story.

Kyoukai should die she's been totally misused by Hara so at least make her useful in death.
    Last edited by Lord of Chaos; November 14th, 2019 at 01:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information