+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which Song do You Prefer?

Default Re: Which Song do You Prefer?

Hey, it's those guys! The R.E.M. guys! :v
    I've heard the Man on the Moon song before I think, well I watched the movie at least. :P
    I'm also selecting it, can't get away from my pre-bias. Must say neither is as good as some of their other songs though. (Yeah I've listened to at least four R.E.M. songs so I guess I'm an expert now.)

Hidden:

Nick Straker Band - Living In My Head

Trans-X - Living On Video

All right, let's get this thread rollin' again.

Both great songs. I love techno 80's synthpop songs. But if I had to pick one, I guess I'd go with the first one. I like the melody better and the electronic stuff on the second song is just a tad overbearing I guess.

Spoiler:

Pitting these two bands together already makes this a tough decision. They've got such different takes on the same song, though, so in their own styles that if you told me either band wrote the original I would believe you. In the end, though, I think I like the Beach Boy's more energetic take over the Mama and the Papas' more intimate sound, since it asks the same question more convincingly to me.

Hidden:

gORe

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

I choose the moth one, who I believe to be in immediate danger, about to be eaten by a frog, poor thing.
    But the song is also more energetic. Now, I don't mind slow songs... but I found myself having a hard time concentrating 100% on the first song when listening to it. Maybe I'm having a ADHD episode though and the second one won just by being shorter... :v

Hidden:

Elizabeth Cotton - Freight Train

VS

Cordell Jackson - The Split

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information