View Poll Results: Do you want to be banned?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 19.53%
  • No

9 7.03%
  • I'm not sure...

14 10.94%
  • Waffles

80 62.50%
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
Results 1,521 to 1,538 of 1538

Thread: APRIL FOOLS 2013- Waffle Kerfluffle

Default Re: sfvslivwsbfsniKerfluffle

I have almost no idea who that is. Is that a bad poster who hangs around in the One Piece sections or General Discussion sections? I think I saw him like once in the "things I hate in manga/anime" thread but that was it.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    I have almost no idea who that is. Is that a bad poster who hangs around in the One Piece sections or General Discussion sections? I think I saw him like once in the "things I hate in manga/anime" thread but that was it.
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=38555

Well, that was a very fun April Fool's Day.

Good job, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    How cute .

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Looks like everyday weather in the Manga section.

Mods made the right decision not to ban him.We gotta keep him around till Wano,just to see his screams and wails later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    Looks like everyday weather in the Manga section.
    Oh trust me, even for the One Piece Section, this guy is awful. He's literally the only poster so frustrating that I've actually conisdered putting him on the ignore list. Some other gems include his adamant belief that Sentoumaru has better defense than Sengoku and that Mihawk is weaker than most of the Wano Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Oh trust me, even for the One Piece Section, this guy is awful. He's literally the only poster so frustrating that I've actually conisdered putting him on the ignore list. Some other gems include his adamant belief that Sentoumaru has better defense than Sengoku and that Mihawk is weaker than most of the Wano Samurai
    And argiuing with him is a bout as productive as trying to headbang your way through tank armor.

I know this and I haven'teven argued with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Mods made the right decision not to ban him.We gotta keep him around till Wano,just to see his screams and wails later.
    Well he did get banned once over some stupidity over power levels and HxH. It was pretty damn funny if you can find the "argument". (I think it was only a ban for a day though)

PS: Why wasn't he here to see his "Diaper Samurai" name? He was completely afk during this entire April 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    And argiuing with him is a bout as productive as trying to headbang your way through tank armor.

I know this and I haven'teven argued with him.
    Yeah, but at the same time it's so goddamn full of holes and so idiotic that it's hard to resist arguing, even when I know it's pointless. I'm still not sure if he's really just a huge idiot, or if he's an incredibly masterful troll

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    hey, my post about ____ was deleted...
    For good reason I'm guessing. I suggest we not drop names of users who may not be perma banned at all.

Anyway, it's been a fun day. Night! And thanks you admins for making the userbase miserable for a single day.

For good reason I'm guessing. I suggest we not drop names of users who may not be perma banned at all.

Anyway, it's been a fun day. Night! And thanks you admins for making the userbase miserable for a single day.
    Maybe. Or maybe this is all just a huge conspiracy. Maybe the mods are hiding something. Something big. I'd say it'll take a crack team of our finest nutjobs to solve this though

Your right...bad taste and bad form...

Hey the thread screen's no longer slanted! And I will end this eventful day (for myself) with this...

"That was the plan....To give you a boner...

...And you....Got one." -Nick Cage.
    Last edited by Davy Jones; April 1st, 2013 at 11:05 PM.

It's been quite the ride. Thanks for enabling it, AP staff (⌒▽⌒)

Alright then. 2nd night now that I've stayed up way too late for April Fools shenanigans.

Goodnight guys. It's been fun.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^Feel free to add me on either^

Sig art by Stjepan Sejic

Good people of Arlong Park, this is positively the finest exhibition ever to be shown -- err -- yes -- well -- be that as it may -- I, your Admin par ardua ad alta, am about to embark upon a hazardous and technically unexplainable journey into the outer blogosphere. To confer, converse, and otherwise hob-nob with my brother admins. And I hereby decree that until what time -- if any -- that I return, the Urogu, by virtue of his highly superior smile, shall rule in my stead...assisted by Nessu, by virtue of her magnificent collection of animated gifs...and the RobbyBevard -- by virtue of his... husky... ness? Obey them as you would me! And - ah - well, that's all. Thank you.

April Fools past

2012 - Bobarts, Cats and Hats
    A lot of the effect is lost now due to the sigs no longer being in place, but... largely the same as this year. Big wacky party room
    http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=35105

2011 - The Room
    Started out as a legit viewing of "The Room", but eventually turned into a mass (actual!) banning, and had had a massive fake mod fight (and Zephos as mod). Ended with the site fake crashing but turned into an actual! site crash... but then it was fixed and the site was upgraded.
    http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=32387

2010 there wasn't any major staff wide thing, just lots of little jokes, nothing worth archiving. I think I pretended I was Greg that day.

2009 - Luffyko
    Fake spoilers were fake. But oh so good!
    http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=21966

2008 - Naruto themed forum
    Included the wallpapers and layout matching that of narutofans.
    http://forums.arlongpark.net/forumdisplay.php?f=65

2007 - Griffin's place
    When Ginny's pet parrot took over everything.
    http://forums.arlongpark.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44
    Last edited by brennen.exe; April 2nd, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Thread Information