+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice

Discount Superman Lazy Ass Justice's Avatar

Default Re: Injustice

...I will start a riot for Beast Boy if I have to. Also, Lobo's actual gameplay footage will be unveiled at C2E2.

I've seen parts of the Injustice game and comic. I don't really like certain parts of the story but the game looks hella fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Ass Justice View Post
    ...I will start a riot for Beast Boy if I have to. Also, Lobo's actual gameplay footage will be unveiled at C2E2.
    My recent obession with Young Justice has made me really want Beast Boy and Blue Bettle in the game so if need be I will riot with you!

And supposedly the rest of the DLC characters have been "revealed" :
    http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...characters.htm

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    I've seen parts of the Injustice game and comic. I don't really like certain parts of the story but the game looks hella fun.
    The story mode in the game is great for what it is, though I've heard the comic leading up to it isn't that good really...

On another note, the other day I made multiple people spout some audible salt through their mics in ranked matches, so I'm a happy camper with Doomsday :D

http://m.joystiq.com/2013/04/27/lobo...-gods-among-u/

Newly released gameplay footage for Lobo. Looks cool but probably not a character I will be using often. Also shows Batman in a DLC Flashpoint costume.

Ed Boon announced on his twitter tht Lobo will be available May 7th.
    Last edited by Nautilus; April 27th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakinawaTonfa View Post
    The story mode in the game is great for what it is, though I've heard the comic leading up to it isn't that good really...

On another note, the other day I made multiple people spout some audible salt through their mics in ranked matches, so I'm a happy camper with Doomsday :D
    I dunno anything about the story mode itself, just some aspects of the story, like Damian killing Dick or Wonder Woman being some sort of war monger. It's that stuff I don't like. I still really wanna play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    http://m.joystiq.com/2013/04/27/lobo...-gods-among-u/

Newly released gameplay fotage for Lobo. Looks cool but probably not a character I will be using often. Also shows Batman in a DLC Flashpoint costume.

Ed Boon announced on his twitter tht Lobo will be available May 7th.
    When making my DLC wishlist, I realized that I wouldnt care about anyone else if Beast Boy was in this game. Like, have you seen the number of animals he can transform into? His moveset would be downright BEASTLY. (no pun intended)
    So...about that Lobo super...Where is my Friday gif when I need it?
    On the rumors about the other DLC...I dont want ANY of them. Dont get me wrong, I main Scorpion in MK9, but MK can stay in MK.

Wishlist:
    1) Lobo is confirmed
    2) Fricking Beast Boy
    3) No Croc or Scarecrow, so...MMH or BB?
    4)
    Last edited by Lazy Ass Justice; April 27th, 2013 at 06:06 PM.

Wow, I've had the game for like a week now....and I didn't notice this thread.

Er...

It's a great game, in my opinion. I'm still learning all the moves, but I'm almost done with story mode. Got a few achievements here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Ass Justice View Post
    When making my DLC wishlist, I realized that I wouldnt care about anyone else if Beast Boy was in this game.

So...about that Lobo super...Where is my Friday gif when I need it?
    On the rumors about the other DLC...I dont want ANY of them. Dont get me wrong, I main Scorpion in MK9, but MK can stay in MK.

Wishlist:
    1) Lobo is confirmed
    2) Fricking Beast Boy
    3) No Croc or Scarecrow, so...MMH or BB?
    4)
    I agree with you on Scorpion, it is a DC game so they should only use DC characters. I am more upset at the fact that he may be potential taking a spot of a DC character. I would rather if it was Martian Manhunter, Blue Beetle, or Beast Boy. I really really want Blue Beetle in the game but I don't know if that is likely to happen.

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Eh, I wouldn't mind Scorpion in the game. I mean Krueger and Kratos were in MK9, same principle as far as I'm concerned.

Batgirl on the other hand....

Eh, I wouldn't mind Scorpion in the game. I mean Krueger and Kratos were in MK9, same principle as far as I'm concerned.

What's wrong with Batgirl? :O
    Well, if you're referring to even MORE Bat-related things being added...

My problem with Scorpion is the fact that this is a DC fighting game where people can beat the shit out ofeach other with DC characters. Scorpion has the beat-the-shit-out-of part down perfectly. Not the DC part. Its like when we realized that there was no tag team, a feature that wouldve been way more appropriate to this kind of superhero-battle-royale fighting game. I just dont think a game such as Injustice should have guest characters. Meh, I guess its a fanboy thing.

#longasspost

My problem with scorpion being in the game is that it would be a cheap cop-out. His move set would be re-hash (I mean we did spend like two years playing as his current version), and we've already got people like Lobo using chains... and the sheer fact that it would be an add on that people pay for is just... well... weak.

Once again:
    -Martian Manhunter
    -Power Girl
    -Black Canary

got to admit..the iOS ver is cool, but too easy at points where enemies can be spammed attack at times
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    got to admit..the iOS ver is cool, but too easy at points where enemies can be spammed attack at times
    I really like the IOS version as well, I play it mostly for the unlocksbles in the condole version though. Also it seems as if I have been doing a bunch of grinding lately which is kinda annoying.

In regards to the DLC since the last 3 characters have not been offically announced I still have hope that Scorpion will not be included.

If Scorpion gets included it'll be like TMNT smash up all over again.

And ios game is so grindy
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

I'm at 33000 so far. All I really care about is getting that Arkham Harley skin. It's tedious, but I managed to have a really good Grundy, Harley, Catwoman, and Nightwing (who is INSANELY overpowered) card. I just do the three cards glitch and play the bonus round, which gives 5000 coins every playthrough.

No. I don't have the game yet.

Toyrus is selling injustice for $35 dollars in the US until May 4th. So people who are waiting for a good deal here it is.
    http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/28/ge...s-until-may-4/

3DS FC: 4124-5374-7290
    Username EE

I need you guys to help settle a disargeement between my friends. You can do this by andwering two questions:

Is Aquaman a overpowered character? Yes? No? Why?

Is Deathstroke a overpowered character? Yes? No? Why?

Feel free to answer both questions, one of them, or neither. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    I need you guys to help settle a disargeement between my friends. You can do this by andwering two questions:

Is Aquaman a overpowered character? Yes? No? Why?

Is Deathstroke a overpowered character? Yes? No? Why?

Feel free to answer both questions, one of them, or neither. Thank you!
    Neither of them are overpowered. DS "spamming" is only effective online (I'm sure this where that whole idea is coming from), and his trait is outright laughable if you stay on him.

His pistols are easily dodged, and his machine gun does 0.7% damage on chip. Two Block, dash-ins from full screen and you're already within punish range.

None of DS's specials are safe on block, and other zoners can annihilate him with ease.

Aquaman has a decent trait, and great specials, but they all have their flaws and are very beatable/punishable.

Aquaman is a good character though, with very few flaws, but overpowered? No.

The overpowered characters in this game as of now are Killer Frost, and Cyborg.

Killer Frost's Ice slide is a great everything with literally no consequence. (She's 0 frame advantage on block, if not plus) and her trait let's her combo for days getting 60% no meter midscreen.

Cyborg Zoning outshines everyone, his combos do decent damage, but the key OP factor is his block stun lock down infinite that works on almost the entire cast.

And even those lucky characters still have to eat a ton of chip when he gets started.

tl; dr:

Aquaman: No, Good character, little flaws, great trait, not over powered

DS: Good god, no. Good character, lots of recovery time on specials, ass trait that leaves you wide open, good combo strings

I'm more afraid of Lex Luthor right now, because he's unexplored. He seems particularly nasty on knockdown and you can dash cancel his armor trait.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information