+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Theories

Default Two Theories

I just wanted to get your opinion on two theories i came up with some time ago and even start a fruitful discussion (or at least i hope so). I posted these a while ago in two different forums where i got, at least partially, good responses. I have to add though that the theories donīt really have anything to do with the current development on Punk Hazard.

The first one got to do with Noah, JoyBoy and the whole ordeal with his apology:
    First off, everything we know for sure so far:
    The Ancient Kingdom existed till 900 years ago, then there was the Void Century and 800 years ago the World Government was founded. The Poneglyphs were distributed around the world among the allies of the Ancient Kingdom to tell about what really happened in the Void Century, the position of the Ancient Weapons like Pluton and Poseidon and also even an apology letter from Joyboy to someone, whereof we just learned recently-> so Joyboy is clearly connected to both the Ancient Kingdom, Fishman Island and if we can trust Neptuneīs words, also to Noah. Furthermore, people with the D.have some kind of connection to the Ancient Kingdom, too. Tom, Frankyīs teacher, had the blueprints to the ancient weapon Pluton which were passed down in a line of shipwrights for centuries.

So, now concerning the theory which i mentioned above:
    The Sea Kings mentioned that Noah had to be repaired for the promised time but for that they need the help "of their kind, but the times have changed". My interpretation of this sentence is that "their kind" stands for humans and "the times have changed" has the meaning that the Ancient Kingdom doesnīt exist anymore. Furthermore, Noah probably was built by JoyBoy who belonged to the Ancient Kingdom and was one of their best shipwrights who also built Pluton and Poseidon. So the Sea Kings just assume that it will be hard to fix up Noah because the ones who actually built it were highly educated and also better than the rest of the world but at this point, Franky will play a huge role. If you all remember, the blueprint of Pluton was passed down in a line of exceptional shipwrights. My thought is that the root of these shipwrights also lies within the Ancient Kingdom and also JoyBoy who gave the blueprints of Pluton to his student who teached the methods of the kingdomīs shipwrights to his student and so on until Tom and Franky. So basically, Franky should be able to repair Noah.
    Next point is the promise which Neptune and the Sea Kings mentioned. I assume that Ryuugu Kingdom was an ally of the Ancient Kingdom(thinking about the Poneglyph in the forest) and that JoyBoy promised to the Royal Family of Ryuugu Kingdom to help with quest of immigrating onto the surface, hence that would be the purpose of Noah. Furthermore, i take it that either the queen or the princess of Ryuugu Kingdom had the same ability that Shirahoshi has. That would certainly explain the chains on Noah. Finally, JoyBoy apologized on the Poneglyph because he obviously couldnīt help Ryuugu Kingdom with their task ( his kingdom was destroyed and maybe he even was killed).

The second one got to do with Roger, his journey, his destiny and his reasons for his and also for Whitebeardīs last words.
    First again the things we know:
    Brook and the Rumbar Pirates leave Laboon at the Twin Capes 52 years ago. Approximately at the same time Roger is a rookie (mentioned by Brook in the conversation with Shakky, would also fit with the outer appearance of Roger in the flashback of Rayleigh meeting Roger for the first time). Since Brook was stuck in the Florian Triangle for 50 years he couldnīt have heard of Roger after his first death. Then 25 years ago the Rogar Pirates achieve the unbelievable by conquering the Grand Line and reaching the last island Raftel. Basically this means that Roger and his comrades traveled the seas for 27 years. It is rather unlikely that they needed that long to travel the Grand Line only one time while the SH only needed a few months to reach Shabondy. So the question that comes up is that why Roger needed 27 years to reach Raftel?
    My theory is that it was Rogerīs destiny/purpose/task to find all Poneglyphs around the world and to carry the information written on them to last island Raftel in order to prepare "the stage" for the next generation or rather the next D. who would reach Raftel and use the Rio Poneglyph and the "One Piece" to achieve their given task (what One Piece actually is, is still a mystery of course). So basically, Roger was never supposed to use the information and the "One Piece" himself but rather prepare everything. I also think that Roger was pretty much aware of this, seeing how he started a whole new pirate era just to motivate people to go out on sea and to try to reach Raftel.
    This theory is supported by a few things in the manga:
    First off, we already know that the Poneglyphs are not only located in the Grand Line but also in the Blues, seeing how Ohara which had one Poneglyph was in the West Blue. Furthermore, it is highly unlikely that the Poneglyphs the SHs find on their path are the only ones on the Grand Line, meaning that you actually have to travel through the 4 Blues and also take all the paths on the Grand Line in order to find and read all Poneglyphs -> this would explain the window of 27 years.
    In Addition, it was stated a few times in the manga that Roger is waiting for certain pirates who also is a D. (Crocus said that Luffy could be the pirate they were waiting for, Whitebeard said that Blackbeard, though having the Initial D, certainly isnīt the man Roger is waiting for). I also think that this was the reason why Whitebeard brought Ace to his crew in the first place, he wanted to make him "Pirate King" so that Rogerīs will could be achieved.

I know that this is a lot of text, most of you guys probably wonīt read all of it but i still think that this is a rather interesting topic to discuss, more than the usual topics like: Who is stronger than who, does this one character haki or who will be the next nakama.

Default Re: Two Theories

First of all I'd like to say that I've been frequenting this forum for 2 years now and I never bothered to make an account. But this intelligent topic inspired me to finally make an account so that I can respond to your theories! Second of all, it might be good to use bold titles to make the post more clear as a whole.

Okay and now on too my first few comments about your post!
    Please fully read it #1:
    What made your first theory so interesting for me is that it made me consider something I had never considered before. I never saw Noah as an ancient weapon because the coincedence of having 2 ancient weapons on the same island would be too convenient. BUT, your post made me consider the following:

What if noah and the princess are 1 ancient weapon together! it would explain the chains on the ship, the fact that its made for seakings to pull. And I think you made a very good point about franky repairing Noah so that the ancient weapon can fulfill its task. Joy boy apolagized about making the ship, because it can destroy the world. but as franky's master taught him: You should always be proud of the ships you build! and franky will become the key to understanding that the ancient weapons don't neccesarily need to be powers that can destroy the world, they are the powers that reunite it!
    Noah + Shirahoshi will play a huge role in the final war.
    All the countries that luffy and co. helped out and met will all be picked up on noah, pulled by the seakings and controlled by shirahoshi. And all those people from alabasta, drum kingdom, east blue, etc.. They will create an army to fight the Government!!

#2 theory:
    I think this theory is very farfetched. Brook did make that comment about roger being a rookie 27 years ago and we did see rayleigh and roger start there journey at a very young age. But I've always seen it as them traveling them the 4blue seas before even discovering the grand line. Because i always assumed Crocus joined the roger pirates at the twin capes (same place he met luffy), And Crocus only traveled with them for 2years. So my assumption was always that they only traveled through the grand line once and within a 2year timeline. But even if this is not true. Your theory seems very complex, but it would increase the meaning to what luffy's destiny entails. Who knows..
    Its possible that all the info from all the poneglyphs is contained on raftel.. But another I expect to see on the last island for sure is the Tree that gives birth to devil fruits.
    Last edited by mybrawnie; April 8th, 2012 at 12:00 AM.

Vergo Face: Successful! Waboshi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mybrawnie View Post
    #2 theory:
    I think this theory is very farfetched. Brook did make that comment about roger being a rookie 27 years ago and we did see rayleigh and roger start there journey at a very young age. But I've always seen it as them traveling them the 4blue seas before even discovering the grand line. Because i always assumed Crocus joined the roger pirates at the twin capes (same place he met luffy), And Crocus only traveled with them for 2years. So my assumption was always that they only traveled through the grand line once and within a 2year timeline. But even if this is not true. Your theory seems very complex, but it would increase the meaning to what luffy's destiny entails. Who knows..
    Its possible that all the info from all the poneglyphs is contained on raftel.. But another I expect to see on the last island for sure is the Tree that gives birth to devil fruits.
    I am pretty sure it has been mentioned that each fruit has its own tree.

Also OT:

About your second theroy Myamoto, Could it be that you're comparing One Piece to Star Wars? As in Luffy is the chosen one and BB is the chosen one on the wrong path?
    And in your first theory, are you saying Noah + Shirahoshi = Poseidon or that Shirahoshi is Poseidon and Noah is a built version of Pluton?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Waboshi View Post
    or that Shirahoshi is Poseidon and Noah is a built version of Pluton?
    Pluton was constructed at Water 7, though... Noah was meant specifically for Fishman Island.

However, it could be that Poseidon (Shirahoshi's ancestor) was meant to function with Noah as one weapon.
    Especially because Sea Kings can be countered: Bananawani, yuda, blugori, giants, Aokiji, Momonga...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information