+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 540: ''The Liberated Slaves' Hero - The Adventurer Tiger''

Default Re: 540: ''The Liberated Slaves' Hero - The Adventurer Tiger''

Do we think Jinbei will be telling the rest of the flashback? Because I can't think of anybody else who can tell the flashback except for maybe for Tom's brother helping a bit. Cause be a bit weird if the SH's could hear the narrator haha
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

Hey OP crew, checking in, just been powering through the post War episodes lately, I like to watch my One Piece marathon style. How many episodes would you guess/estimate are left in the adaptation of this story arc? Thanks.

Just caught this on YouTube; ironically, I`m in Japan right now, but I don`t have access to the channel the show`s on and can:t watch Funi`s stream, so watching it isn`t as easy. Anyway, very good episode, especially the expanded bits on the Pirates of the Sun converging together and being branded. But one thing: doesn`t Jinbe seem to use a bubble pipe in the manga as apposed to tabacco here?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_Kenshin View Post
    Hey OP crew, checking in, just been powering through the post War episodes lately, I like to watch my One Piece marathon style. How many episodes would you guess/estimate are left in the adaptation of this story arc? Thanks.
    Considering the ratio is a pretty dependable 1:1, probably around as many eps as there are chapters and probably toward the end of the year.

Like the Avatar? / Like the Miis?
    3DS FC: 4468-0979-5223 / Wii U ID: JSHerstein

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information