+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 104 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Black And White 2

Default Re: Pokemon Black And White 2

the new rival's hari looks wak. in fact they all do. i wonder what gyms are returning? if we look at what's not frozen over i guess electric, rock and grass (or bug can't remember)are back but flying and dragon arn't

Now put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

This is the first time in a while I've liked the Male trainer over the female one (not counting SoulSilver, as the female in that one was made long after the male). Characters all look neato!

Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Neat. And covering up the useless black city/white forest area. GOOD.
    Far from useless dude.
    Unlike White Forest.

It was just inconvenient to manage since the thing got worse depending on the clock.

Its empty. Unless you have a next door neighbor with the alternate game or you're a little kid going to school or something.

Thus, its useless.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://www.anaria.net/

I can seem making new thing to replace Black City and White Forest. But yeah it's kind of bad when you don't have friends that own the game.

If having a friend to trade with gave you *bonuses* to those cities, that'd be one thing. It'd be a bonus, like traded critters giving extra exp.

But for it to be required? To get anything out of them at all? Super lame.

I don't think it's required. You just have to finish the game in a day(or a week) to get the most of it... And play every week. Which is dumb.

Still not useless though. Some really great stores were open while it lasted in my first game.

White forest IS useless though. Compared to Dream World or simply transfering old pokes from previous gens that is.
    Wild Pokemon in more grass.
    So fun.

Why does the new male trainer look like the singer from LMFAO?

Spoiler:
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyCarts View Post
    Why does the new male trainer look like the singer from LMFAO?

Spoiler:
    Someone is going to make a video with the new trainer edited in now.

I also think the new trainers have a similarity to the BW1 trainers I think the new are the old's kids.

PSN: Ryuunaga
    , Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Sagittarius, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464 (Friend me on any of them)

The ice on the map does not look like it's actually a part of the map. It looks like it's just put over this picture of the map. It does not look natural at all.

Either way I'm a bit disappointed we're not getting a new region, but that was probably a lot to expect of them anyway.

Female trainers hair is sexy,but I miss Helga's ripped short with the pockets exposed :(

Can't wait to see how the Pokemon Adventure manga incorporates these new characters into the story

Quote Originally Posted by Baou Zakurga View Post
    Can't wait to see how the Pokemon Adventure manga incorporates these new characters into the story
    Well they can't name then Black2 and White2(that would be dumb), so my best guess is that its going to be the same protagonists but with this game clothes, like the author did with Blue and Crystal.

I don't know what they will do with the new rival but if there is ever a Gray version he will have that name I bet.

Now that I look at the new trainers, they do look alot like the ones from before.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    I also think the new trainers have a similarity to the BW1 trainers I think the new are the old's kids.
    The only problem with that is the game is only 2 years apart so unless they already had kids prior to BW (which would just be weird) i don't see that being the case

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    The only problem with that is the game is only 2 years apart so unless they already had kids prior to BW (which would just be weird) i don't see that being the case
    This is true didn't really think that one through. Twin younger brother and sister to the BW1 trainers? makes more sense.

PSN: Ryuunaga
    , Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Sagittarius, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464 (Friend me on any of them)

The new trainers look like their 10-11 years old while the old trainers actually looked like young teens. I don't think their related cause their from a different city/town...

3DS Friend Code is 3823-8664-3087

Not Exactly Unambiguous CaptainPaige's Avatar

I've noticed that if they're putting an extra hundred and fifty or so pokemon, would that make for a bigger game map? If so, I'm excited. New news tomorrow, so there might be something interesting there...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPaige View Post
    I've noticed that if they're putting an extra hundred and fifty or so pokemon, would that make for a bigger game map? If so, I'm excited. New news tomorrow, so there might be something interesting there...
    Not really. 2-4 gens regularly had 250 or so critters running around in them, and a lot of those extra are just going to be evos. Like Mareep and Pikachu and Metagross, only one of them needs to be running around the map, in a single location, and that accounts for 9 critters, not just 3. And hell, if Eevee is in there, that accounts for what, 8 critters all by itself?

150 extra critters doesn't mean 150 critters running around the map. It means closer to 60, and they'll probably avoid the things that heavily overlaps what the new critters already provide(plus presumably a lot more in the post-game.) Still more than the previous showcasing all-new critters only, but it won't be significantly different from previous gens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    New Jersery's a frozen hellhole, how fitting.
    I wish. It would totally be a step forward here.

And for some reason I am now self conscious about saying "critters" so much in my previous post, when it was perfectly natural to say 10 minutes ago.

This, like so many things, is Holy's fault.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information