+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 1,821 to 1,836 of 1836

Thread: Mp3 Request Thread

Default Re: Mp3 Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    I need you guys help with something. It would seem with the governments recent crack down, some things have bit the dust. One of these was the program I used to get all my music from, LimeWire. I'm now at a loss for downloading music, and torrenting it has proven to be a mess.

So, can anyone recommend another client? LimeWire was so good to me...
    http://beemp3.com

Not the best selection in the world, but the quality's good and you can check to see the quality of the songs before you download them
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokenda_mint View Post
    http://beemp3.com

Not the best selection in the world, but the quality's good and you can check to see the quality of the songs before you download them
    Yeah, this is the website I use. I mean, you have to search each song individually but the selection is pretty nice. Unless you're looking for something really obscure.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal: Prove the Elemental Haki Theory

it's really feking hot here, that's for sure

For songs I can't find I just use clipconverter.cc to find songs on Youtube and convert them to MP3s then download them. The quality's surprisingly good, too.

Help me find a better ringtone! Here is my current one:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dlsr9n4z7kyunqz

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Looking for a free program that can break WMA encryption and convert to MP3s from an old windows format burned CD(very likely early 2000s).

I've tried:Goldwave, WMA to MP3 converter, Easy Audio Cutter, Audacity, and "Free CD Ripper"
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

My lure-out strategy. GumGumBattleAxe's Avatar

i have a request. i wanted to buy this song on iTunes but I couldn't without buying the whole karate kid soundtrack, lol...it's "The Best Around" by Joe Esposito. I'm pretty sure ya'll have heard it before

I'd be very happy if anyone could fine me any Aquarium or Autograph. They're both Russian bands.

Shipmate

Well, well, are you trying out Russian Rock, Sakon?

Аквариум

It's a MediaFire folder, and it's an almost complete discography. At least, every studio album is present, except for the latest Пушкинская, 10.

Автограф is a bit harder to find. I have a torrent with it, but it's on tracker that requires registration.

Haha holy crap that was quick. Thanks a lot! And yeah, I've been looking around. I got the discography of Кино but that was relatively easy to find. Plus I'm going to take Russian soon and it'd be nice to have some music to go along with it.

Edit: If you were willing to do it you could download the torrent and then put it up on mediafire or something but I'm not going to be sad if you don't feel like doing it.

Does anyone have the soundtrack for One Piece Grand Battle! Rush (US version is without the "Rush")? I'd greatly appreciate it.

I didn't realize this thread was still around.

Okay, so I've managed to find two of their three albums but I'm having trouble finding Hieronymus Bosch's self titled album. This isn't the death metal band by the way, they're described on Last.fm as "dark industrial". If anyone could find that album up for download that'd be great.

Anyone know where I can find the soundtracks to the Macross Frontier movies? They are out of print. :(

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRiderNeko View Post
    Anyone know where I can find the soundtracks to the Macross Frontier movies? They are out of print. :(
    Nyaa seems to have them (I'd assume the Music Collection contains the movie OSTs?)

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats...cross+Frontier

(They're FLAC though, not MP3)
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; February 1st, 2015 at 10:28 PM. Reason: missed a "to"

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Thanks, Galaxy! FLAC works just fine, I can play those files on my phone.

Anyone know where I can find Acapellas? Usually I come across Do It Yourself versions but just looking to find proper versions to remix!
    Any incite or help is appreciated!!

Discovered Stowaway

Not sure if this was mentioned but a good place for VG and anime soundtracks is khinsider.com. Just throwing that out there.

I can't seem to find a CD or anything that has a particular track from the anime Yu Yu Hakusho. It's the theme that plays whenever someone is in a life-or-death situation near the end of a battle and it's really dramatic, called "Struggle of Sadness". I'd love to be able to find that one if anyone's knowledgeable about it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information