Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 2011 AP Awards Results, Congratulations, and Celebration Thread.

One Character at a time Rogues' Gallery's Avatar

Default Re: 2011 AP Awards Results, Congratulations, and Celebration Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    [A1]Best Thread
    Rock The Casbah: Arab World Revolutions

[E]Best Moment on the Board
    The sadness and happiness AP shared in Rock the Casbah Thread.

[F]Most Memorable Off-Topic Moment
    Request-a-Hattori-avatar-from-Nia madness

[CCC]Video game of the Year - Best Console
    Batman Arkham City

[GGG]Most Anticipated Film
    The Dark Knight Rises

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

I honestly don't really care about the music category, like, at all, but there are so many things I would rather listen to than Weird Al. I guess the definition of "best" is more open to interpretation though. best in terms of song-writing or how it actually sounds? I just recently discovered Fleet Foxes, though I guess most people wouldn't gun for that kind of thing even if it had been nominated. How many people voted for Genki Sudo? Not a whole lot I imagine. ...I can't even remember what else was even in that category besides those two as a matter of fact.

i love weird al's music.
    at least regarding parody makers he's way up there IMO.
    Hidden:

I.. I won! *fans self*

Thank you guys, and congratulations to the other winners as well!

I sense moustache!

Oh there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Keeping up the banner awards year round is pretty profound in and of itself. I know thats why I voted for you the second year, and this year.
    Alas not even my loyal cadre of fanatics could rig this election.

Next year i'll have to place a few brownshirts at all the booths
    Last edited by wolfwood; February 6th, 2012 at 08:05 AM. Reason: The wolf shall rise again!

Congrats to everyone! If you could, please pm me with your jolly roger of choice by Valentine's Day / 2/14... default Roger will be Mugiwara, naturally.

the answer is synthetic. zachri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    I sense moustache!

Oh there it is.
    There's certainly more where that came from B)
    nottheexactlocationbutyeah.
    MOAR MOUSTAAACCHHEEEE!

Last edited by zachri; February 7th, 2012 at 12:05 AM. Reason: That's what my avi was gonna be but it wouldn't stay as a gif, sadly enough.. hold up yo. PLAN FOMRULATIINGGG

Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri & the Lawfare arm-y.

you just have to resize the avatar before you upload it. When the forums do the resizing for you it kills the animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookiez View Post
    you just have to resize the avatar before you upload it. When the forums do the resizing for you it kills the animation.
    I did resize it though and it worked fine until I tried to make it my avi DB

Depraved Prince of AP Monkey King's Avatar

zachri ar eyou upset that a unmemorable scottish storm didn't win against massive historical events reviving trends of civil society that began with both the american revolution and french revolution 200 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    zachri ar eyou upset that a unmemorable scottish storm didn't win against massive historical events reviving trends of civil society that began with both the american revolution and french revolution 200 years ago

Couldn't give a shit to be honest!
    Only nominated it to see whether it was actually possible.
    Saw it wasn't.
    No biggie.

Well, we've had plenty of time to celebrate. Thanks to all who nominated, voted, and otherwise participated in the 2011 Arlong Park Awards. See you in a few months for the Character Tournament!
    Complicating things since 2009.

Thread Information