+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
Results 1,521 to 1,528 of 1528

Thread: Tower of god

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Default Re: Tower of god

I started watching the anime, never read the webtoon. It seems really average for the most part, really. Uncovering the secrets of the tower is intriguing but I have zero hopes of getting to that in 13 chapters. The tests have been also pretty uninteresting so far: battle royale, teaming up, crossing a misterious barrier, opening a door under pressure, then king of the hill.
    Wash your hands.

Mother of god this is best anime for a long while.... never read series but after episode 4 I am really tempted to binge f*ck out of this series.

I'm super super confused is the blue thryssa the blue demon? cause if not I have no idea where he got that

Quote Originally Posted by El-Matematico View Post
    I started watching the anime, never read the webtoon. It seems really average for the most part, really. Uncovering the secrets of the tower is intriguing but I have zero hopes of getting to that in 13 chapters. The tests have been also pretty uninteresting so far: battle royale, teaming up, crossing a misterious barrier, opening a door under pressure, then king of the hill.
    It's a pretty standard shonen story, but with its own flavor. It has a unique look and good action, which the anime are being faithful too, and fun if you're into battles, powers, power systems, worldbuilding and a large cast of recurring characters. The downsides are that after a while it's pretty cyclical, the sense of scale can be pretty bad, Bam's a sucky protag and Rachel is one of the most frustrating characters that's ever been put to page. It does get better after the opening segment, though, and the supporting cast is great (if not always well-utilized) throughout.

Basically if you're bored of battle shonen Tower of God won't change your mind, but if you're craving a new battle shonen then it's as good as any.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Episode 1 was hard to get through, but everything has been fine since then. I wonder where Rak went when he felt intimidated by that other big guy

Anyone know if the other crunchy roll originals are worth checking out?

Discovered Stowaway Lord Gaimon's Avatar

been reading this lately, it's alright, Rachel is by far the most interesting character

The series is on break until the author feels better

This last chapter had me pumped

well at least the first season of the anime is almost over (or maybe is? ) I wanted to watch that all at one time

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information