+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 167 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3333

Thread: One Piece: Musou/Pirate Warriors - PS3

Default Re: One Piece: Musou (Pirate Warriors) - PS3

Quote Originally Posted by BakaForOnePiece View Post
    Sea train? Really?
    If you're counting on that you'll never get a "perfect" One Piece game... What do you want more? Alvida's boat? A stage with the monkey's from Jaya? Thousand Sunny's bathroom?
    And we could never get the Fishman Island nor the Punk Hazard stage because it's too early, learn to apreciate what the company gave you, the game is pretty complete for a first release
    Calm down no need to get mad. Your post doesn't even make sense. How is Thousand Sunny's bathroom or Alvidas boat as important as the Sea Train? The Sea Train has Sanji vs Jerry and a few CP agents, Sanji vs Wanze, Zoro vs T-Bone, Franky vs Nero, Sanji vs Blueno and lots of character interactions that would translate well into a Musou game. So now please show me the epic list of fights that took place in Thousand Sunny's bathroom and Alvidas boat which would fit into a Musou game.

Discovered Stowaway BakaForOnePiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shichibukai View Post
    Calm down no need to get mad. Your post doesn't even make sense. How is Thousand Sunny's bathroom or Alvidas boat as important as the Sea Train? The Sea Train has Sanji vs Jerry and a few CP agents, Sanji vs Wanze, Zoro vs T-Bone, Franky vs Nero, Sanji vs Blueno and lots of character interactions that would translate well into a Musou game. So now please show me the epic list of fights that took place in Thousand Sunny's bathroom and Alvidas boat which would fit into a Musou game.
    Ok if you think that's a priority... Good then... Can't tell you nothing more...
    Mugiwara

Sorry for my bad English

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

man i sure do hope we can get jinbe's fishman island outfit in an upcoming dlc, it should be one of the easier ones for them to create.
    lurking around Arlong Park between dumps
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Warden View Post
    man i sure do hope we can get jinbe's fishman island outfit in an upcoming dlc, it should be one of the easier ones for them to create.
    i prefer young jinbe with his long hair and young WB without the beard. the straw hats in marines costume seems interesting as well.
    SHIKOKU, SHIKOKU ! SHIKOKU, SHIKOKU !

The fight between Luffy's ass and the the toilet seat was one not to be forgotten.
    UK Shonen Jump Fans show VIZ you want Shonen Jump Alpha!!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Opera...02875369802750

Has anyone reached the max level with any of the characters yet? Been playing 40+ hours and Zoro is close to lvl 50 and I have yet to reach the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by jackskellinghog View Post
    The fight between Luffy's ass and the the toilet seat was one not to be forgotten.
    Toilet Seat is most likely a Yonkou post timeskip. A power house like that certainly deserves the title.

Toilet Seat is most likely a Yonkou post timeskip. A power house like that certainly deserves the title.
    A series of "DON"s just rains upon the screen and your TV set cracks while you hammer every button.
    UK Shonen Jump Fans show VIZ you want Shonen Jump Alpha!!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Opera...02875369802750

Hey my Gold Edition PS3 arrived¬! (woot!¬)

However I'm not sure where to find the download codes for the themes, any help? Also is there a tutorial available on how to change the store region to Japan? I'm assuming I'll need to do this, thanks!

EDIT: It's okay found it!
    Last edited by dropper; March 23rd, 2012 at 09:37 AM.

My Gold edition arrived too!

And I even used my normal ps3 cable to connect it to the powernet, since here in the Netherlands we use 220v. It didn't explode :p

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh and my PSN user ID is Asakuras, add me so we can play online ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Asakuras View Post
    My Gold edition arrived too!

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/664/photouxc.jpg

And I even used my normal ps3 cable to connect it to the powernet, since here in the Netherlands we use 220v. It didn't explode :p

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh and my PSN user ID is Asakuras, add me so we can play online ;)
    U too live in the netherlands? me too!

Gongrats asukras and dropper, that ps3 is lovely
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Sefal View Post
    U too live in the netherlands? me too!

Gongrats asukras and dropper, that ps3 is lovely
    Haha from your reaction it seems you're from NL as well :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
    Has anyone reached the max level with any of the characters yet? Been playing 40+ hours and Zoro is close to lvl 50 and I have yet to reach the cap.
    Yes. My Luffy is level 50. The max is at 50.
    PSN - EvilGamerX
    3DS Friend Code - 0344-9277-3361

Waiting For Wano

When would be the safe time to import the Jap version due to no announcement of a U.S release? April? May?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdomkey View Post
    When would be the safe time to import the Jap version due to no announcement of a U.S release? April? May?
    im wondering the same thing. i want the game so badly but im afraid right after i import the game they suddenly announce the english version will be released shortly.
    SHIKOKU, SHIKOKU ! SHIKOKU, SHIKOKU !

that be funny, bahaha.

Waiting For Wano

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    im wondering the same thing. i want the game so badly but im afraid right after i import the game they suddenly announce the english version will be released shortly.
    Same :'( it really could go either way with the trademarks but no word from namco bandai at all..

i started playing online yesterday my Zoro is at level 22 :/
    need to play more but i don't have the time to no life on it ;A;
    i didn't even finished nami log only zoro luffy and robin one are done .

btw i wanted to know how do we play with friends online?
    the question seems so dumb but it's the first time i'm playing online actually :)

Almost completed this game. Only about 20% of the coins are left to get and the only trophies I don't have are two of the Golds and the Platinum (not gonna worry about maxing everyone's levels). Just gave challenge mode a try and shit is that Marineford level hard. I was doing good until the three admirals showed up (Kizaru is the most irritating boss in the whole game). Managed to beat the archipelago level though.

Need to play online more to get friend coins.

Overall this is a great game. Will definitely buy it again if it's brought stateside

Treasure Box FINALLY came. So very happy about that. Saw the postman out the window and pretty much squeed my way. Aint opened yet since I'm getting ready for work but yaaay

Box suuuure is huge tho
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information