+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Zoinks! A Scooby Doo thread!

Default Re: Zoinks! A Scooby Doo thread!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    I still remember renting that as a kid, coming right of off zombie island and the witches ghost, my Scooby mania was at an all time high. There was angry chewing of chips that day
    Even with a lot of nostalgia, I find it next to impossible to defend anything about Reluctant Werewolf. I think I liked it as a kid because I also liked the Wacky Races a lot at the time and well, that the closest I got to a feature length movie of that (Great Race doesn't count because that was the original). It's not like Scooby-Doo (for the most part at the time) was that good at mysteries anyway so the lack of one didn't really matter.

But good gravy, watching it as a adult was not fun. That "color commentary" gag was so painful and groanworthy that somehow warped back around to being brilliant and then terrible again.

The Color commentary gag I can live with the random dance number towards the middle of the film which is a about a minute in a half and shorter than that?

Easily the most cringey thing about the whole film.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; July 27th, 2019 at 01:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Return to Zombie trailer is devastatingly bad. I'm legit angry.

Oh, so now monsters are real again. You couldn't do that in The 13th Ghost movie? The movie sequel to the show where monsters existed? Whatever.

NNID: jervinnectar

With the talk about the original film being an unsolved mystery on the Gang's part, I think the implication there is pretty clearly that the cat creatures and zombies were fake but they never found out who was behind it.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Well, I just watched the Urkel episode.

That was... a thing.

Also, Jaleel White can not do the voice anymore. Not a shock given he's in his 40's, but still.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information