Closed Thread
Page 5 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto X Makes a Man Out of You

Default Re: Naruto Discussion; Attempt #10

Look the positive side of all this, you can whine and bitch as much as you want

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Look the positive side of all this, you can whine and bitch as much as you want
    But we can't talk about boobs, pizza, or awesome shit from the eighties.

Quote Originally Posted by juju14 View Post
    You guys didn't figure out anything about the 10 tails. Danzo was pretty easy to figure out. You get no points for Danzo.
    So, because Danzo was an easy guess it's okay? Like every fuckin' time somebody hides his eyes only to reveal another doujutsu (or something other "mysterious", like Kabuto.)
    And maybe we didn't figure out the twist with the 10-tails, but some people did, based on the basis "durr hurr, there are 9 tailed monsters, there sure is one with 10 tails."

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Yes we did, the day when Pain catched Kyubi naruto on the makeshift moon, and said that the real moon was created like that, we called it mew10 or mewten.
    ??? Didn't pain say that himself?? LMFAO you guys don't have track record of guessing shit. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/08/ that isn't obvious. I was the one who was saying Kisame wasn't dead, while all u guys said blaaa "Kishi shouldn't of killed him" Their was another time where i guessed something right, but i don't feel like going through my post to find it. I remember laughing at people here for their prediction. Once again i will be right.

You guys didn't figure out anything about the 10 tails. Danzo was pretty easy to figure out. You get no points for Danzo.
    ha yea pretty much everyone said it instantly, whether it was half joking, hoping to god it isn't something so lame, or being serious.

pretty much everyone and every forum i looked had people going. "OMG there is going to be a 10 tails in the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by iSheep View Post
    So, because Danzo was an easy guess it's okay? Like every fuckin' time somebody hides his eyes only to reveal another doujutsu (or something other "mysterious", like Kabuto.)
    And maybe we didn't figure out the twist with the 10-tails, but some people did, based on the basis "durr hurr, there are 9 tailed monsters, there sure is one with 10 tails."
    Guessing the obvious prediction is one thing, but the hard ones is what gets you props. People have guessed most of OP twist, but nobody guessed luffy and Ace wasn't blood related. If you guys are so amazing tell me who in the damn coffin.(Don't list a million names either because u will ovbiously get it right.)

The 11 tailed beast is on Mars. You heard it here first.

I was the one who was saying Kisame wasn't dead, while all u guys said blaaa "Kishi shouldn't of killed him" Their was another time where i guessed something right, but i don't feel like going through my post to find it.
    People thought Kisame was dead, because his "dead" was so incredibly lame and shitty (like every dead of any akatsuki), that almost no one doubted it.
    That's good writing for ya.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badass SnoCone View Post
    The 11 tailed beast is on Mars. You heard it here first.
    He'll be the eleven-tailed spider and his host's catchphrase will be "Wham bam, thank ya mam!"

ha guessing kisame's death?

yea ok lets see his head got cut off, or he was decapitated to be exact by a kage and htat villages strongest fighter (non kage) and there were others there too.

And yet all these amazing guys don't notice it was a freaking clone of some kind. It was an ass pull. there was nothign to predict. he was dead, the ass pull just made morons look like they predicted something

you guys are so amazing tell me who in the damn coffin.(Don't list a million names either because u will ovbiously get it right.)
    Jiraiya .

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    He'll be the eleven-tailed spider and his host's catchphrase will be "Wham bam, thank ya mam!"
    I approve

After the chapter that said that Rikudou sennin even created the moon we figured that the 10 tailed beast was sealed inside there. Since Nagato was riding a wheelchair metagross we called it the Mewten.

Quote Originally Posted by iSheep View Post
    People thought Kisame was dead, because his "dead" was so incredibly lame and shitty (like every dead of any akatsuki), that almost no one doubted it.
    That's good writing for ya.
    U mad?? bad writing because you was wrong.

i'm talking about madara's mask.... the mask from the latest chapter is the same he wear in the flashback in chapter 400.. so, its quite weird if suddenly that guy in the latest chapter is not madara/tobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan View Post
    After the chapter that talked said that Rikudou sennin created the moon we figured that the 10 tailed beast was sealed inside there. Since Nagato was riding a wheelchair metagross we called it the Mewten.
    You did not figure out the 10 tails, but u guys did figure out about N agato. I had that feeling too, with most people at NF. Pain was too powerful to have the real one do anything.

You did not figure out the 10 tails, but u guys did figure out about N agato. I had that feeling too, with most people at NF. Pain was too powerful to have the real one do anything.
    i love how your telling us what we didnt' figure out.

Poop to the chapter, lets talk about the latest episode of the anime

good anime by japan

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

what the hell is wrong with his face in that first gif?

Really, really bad in-between and an animation staff that think they're animating an episode of FLCL instead.

That gif of Pain getting bopped on the head over and over is hilarious.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

U mad?? bad writing because you was wrong.
    You really don't get it, do you?
    I'm happy Kisame is alive, he is my favorite Naruto character.
    It's the fact that people thought he was really dead, after such a horribly lame death.
    A good reaction would have been; "nah, Kisame dying like this is too lame, he sure isn't dead."
    Reality: "Man that sure was shitty and horrible, he has to be dead."

Closed Thread

Thread Information