+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130
Results 2,581 to 2,584 of 2584

Thread: Cartoon Network

Default Re: Cartoon Network

I guess groovies are back?

I don't know if anyone have mention here about it yet. Ballmasterz 9009 is getting a 2nd season. Of the current Adult Swim originals, it's one of my favorite series and it got similar vibes to Superjail (which was one of the older Adult Swim originals that I really enjoy.).

https://www.variety.com/2019/tv/news/ballmastrz-9009-tigtone-second-seasons-adult-swim-annecy-animation-festival-2019-1203260511/

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Genndy Tartakovski's PRIMAL premiered last night and will have a new episode each night for the rest of the week (sounds like its only 5 parts).

I love that the story is conveyed purely through action and sound with no dialogue at all. To be completely honest, the first episode was so perfect I almost don't want more.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Primal has 10 episodes. 5 this year. 5 next year. So I'll do a binge and regret in a few days.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information