+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

Thread: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

  1. #41

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Oh well. I'm probably going to drop my SD versions once I upgrade my video card to one that can decode h.264, so it won't matter much. If anyone has 340 v2 SD, I'm Thundercross on Rizon IRC and I hang out on the K-F, N-F, and Yibis channels. Thanks for the effort.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercross View Post
    once I upgrade my video card to one that can decode h.264
    errr...don't you decode stuff with codecs that you can download for free? And don't most codecs use only the cpu and no card?
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

  3. #43

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elric View Post
    errr...don't you decode stuff with codecs that you can download for free? And don't most codecs use only the cpu and no card?
    I use DXVA to reduce CPU usage, which uses my GFX Card.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by XMURADX View Post
    I use DXVA to reduce CPU usage, which uses my GFX Card.
    which would be the one option that doesnt rely only on the cpu. but from my knowledge it cant be used alongside the directshow version of directvobsub but only with yet another internal filter version or emulation which can lead to falsely rendered subs.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

  5. #45

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elric View Post
    which would be the one option that doesnt rely only on the cpu. but from my knowledge it cant be used alongside the directshow version of directvobsub but only with yet another internal filter version or emulation which can lead to falsely rendered subs.
    Yeah, exactly. I didn't have any problems with the internal filter so far, and it renders the subs nicely.

    I always disable vobsub, it annoys me when I'm editing videos. I get infinite number of icons at the right bottom side of my screen.

  6. #46
    Discovered Stowaway Snake-87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    KUWAIT

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Vegapunk Fansubs is officially shut down
    this is so sad , you guys are the best ... thanks for your work and have a good life .

    The Knight Of Flames

  7. #47

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Thanks for all your hard work, I've enjoyed VF immensely...

    I gotta ask though, who fansubs the episodes right after VF?

  8. #48

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by TB234 View Post
    Thanks for all your hard work, I've enjoyed VF immensely...

    I gotta ask though, who fansubs the episodes right after VF?
    Some pretty sucky ones, in my opinion. Any time you wanna figure out who subs an anime, go to myanimelist.net. For One Piece, it's http://myanimelist.net/anime/21/One_Piece
    a
    nd then you scroll down to "Fansubbing Groups".

    INP-Fansubs were who I used, though I must admit I did not like them. After that, I recommend switching to Nakama who are great, I stuck with them for a while and loved them, and then finally Yibis. When you get to the current episodes, you have a choice between Yibis and Yonkou.

    "There's nothing I hate more, than all these plastic people
    With all their plastic promises, and all their plastic deals
    They just can't be themselves, and live their own lives out
    They're just an imitation of what life's all about" - Anthrax

  9. #49

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Where can I find downloads for INP-Fansubs, Vanilla Punk and Nakama Fansubs?

  10. #50

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    hey guys im quite new and i wanted episodes 299 onwards, kaizoku is currently subbing other stuff so if you can please give me a link or find me on irc, my name on irc is jasnoor

  11. #51

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    I have a request and an offer, if someone helps me out with my request.

    Request: Someone please hook me up with...

    [Vegapunk]_One_Piece_341_FHD_v2_[C097FC30].mp4
    [Vegapunk]_One_Piece_342_FHD_[18E4D81D].mp4


    Offer: I have tons of old Vegapunk FHD raws + the softsubs on my HD. If someone gives me some instructions on the how, I'll turn them into [Vanillapunk] FHD releases for episodes 343 through 355, and then I'll figure out a way to release them to y'all.

    (I do recall having some freezing/async issues with some of the FHDs when I last watched them two years ago, but my PC then had trouble with FHD raws, so that may not be an issue on a more recent PC.)

  12. #52
    Pursuer of SD releases
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chennai, India

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Hey, can anyone help me with finding Vegapunk's SD releases (295-342)? Can anyone upload them to Mediafire or www.anime-access.com? I want them very badly and I can't download from the torrents because none of them have seeds. Does the channel #vegapunk have a XDCC bot which has the releases? With the death of sites like Megaupload, fileserve and the such, finding these episodes are impossible. Help will be kindly appreciated,

    Thanks,
    Kun

  13. #53
    Pursuer of SD releases
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chennai, India

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by kun.parekh18 View Post
    Hey, can anyone help me with finding Vegapunk's SD releases (295-342)? Can anyone upload them to Mediafire or www.anime-access.com? I want them very badly and I can't download from the torrents because none of them have seeds. Does the channel #vegapunk have a XDCC bot which has the releases? With the death of sites like Megaupload, fileserve and the such, finding these episodes are impossible. Help will be kindly appreciated,

    Thanks,
    Kun

    Sorry for the double post, but since I didn't get any replies I decided to post again. By the way, is the bot VP|Whitebeard dead? Can SakuraDestiny or anyone else answer?

    Thanks.

  14. #54

    Unhappy Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Anyone still got the VP custom font can reupload them or mail them to me cause the links dead . My mail is william_vun@hotmail.com.

  15. #55

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    does someone still have the scripts for vegapunk episodes? the link is dead :/
    Quote Originally Posted by 尾田 栄一郎
    Mother of god!! It all begins when a toilet paper gets split vertically. The death game. Currently the left side's running a few laps ahead of the right side. But a man can never turn around! There's no going back!!

  16. #56

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Hello, I'm new to these forums and I wanted to let you know I have the vegapunk scripts. I really like the "One Pace" project your working on and I've been downloading them ever since you released the first one. If I can just have your email address, I'll send them right away. Good luck on the future of this project and I hope you can eventually do the entire series this way.
    Last edited by kiba09; June 15th, 2013 at 04:21 AM.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by kiba09 View Post
    Hello, I'm new to these forums and I wanted to let you know I have the vegapunk scripts. I really like the "One Pace" project your working on and I've been downloading them ever since you released the first one. If I can just have your email address, I'll send them right away. Good luck on the future of this project and I hope you can eventually do the entire series this way.
    thank you for the compliments!
    and I'm sorry, we've already found the lost vegapunk scripts about a week ago, but we might be missing some, for what episodes do you have? we have 294-325 and 337-340.
    my e-mail is Sewil@live.se.
    Quote Originally Posted by 尾田 栄一郎
    Mother of god!! It all begins when a toilet paper gets split vertically. The death game. Currently the left side's running a few laps ahead of the right side. But a man can never turn around! There's no going back!!

  18. #58

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Your very welcome! And as for the scripts I have it's "293 - 377", which vegapunk released as a zip file after they closed their site down.
    Last edited by kiba09; June 22nd, 2013 at 06:31 PM.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by kiba09 View Post
    Your very welcome! And as for the scripts I have it's "293 - 377", which vegapunk released as a zip file after they closed their site down.
    Hey Kiba can u send me that zip to my email plz thnx
    Last edited by scarsms; March 22nd, 2014 at 03:25 PM.

  20. #60

    Default Re: Vegapunk Fansubs information (updated)

    Hello, sorry it took me so long to reply. Sure you can have the zip file with the scripts. I'm about to send it right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts