+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams Discussion Thread

Default Re: Dreams Discussion Thread

o__O;

The times I can remember feeling something in my dreams are:

1; I had a dream where I hugged Luffy and I could actually feel the hug
    2; I had a dream where someone had to give my nose a shot and I could feel the fluid

That's it. No pain. wtf weirdos all of you

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Speaking of hugs, I got the greatest hug ever from Doflamingo when he was his own lawyer in a court case. And he was... sincerely affectionate and loving towards me (this is both awesome and a little 0__o at the same time). That wasn't a hug so much as an embrace.

Quote Originally Posted by piratemarimo View Post
    Speaking of hugs, I got the greatest hug ever from Doflamingo when he was his own lawyer in a court case. And he was... sincerely affectionate and loving towards me (this is both awesome and a little 0__o at the same time). That wasn't a hug so much as an embrace.
    That.. he was a lawyer? wut. lol

I remember this one weird dream I had with Dofla. We were at this AWESOME mall thing. It was like a giant hotel/Mall/greenhouse thing. It was in the winter too. But I was walking throught the center of the bottom floor part of the mall, and Dofla was staring at me from the upper levels. Throughout the dream he was basically stalking me; practically obsessed. It was... weird. xD I kept finding him throughout the mall/hotel/whatever. I think I found Crocodile at one point too. But Dofla was always there.

He was a lawyer because I endlessly watched Apple Genocide's parody on youtube: Doflamingo the Sledge Rosen. It was so fitting for him. 030 Though I'm annoyed that Apple got the account banned cuz there was a LOT of good amvs and stuff on there.

Awww. I'd like to see that. D:

Me too. D: I wish I'd known about youtube downloading sites before he got banned. Same for megavideo. Plus, I haven't seen any sign of Apple for months. I haven't got to know him (?) as closely as other people, but it kind of makes me worry. I get paranoid when people are gone for a long time.

You know, something similar happened to someone here. D: I'm not Apple's biggest fan, but that's kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    You know, something similar happened to someone here. D: I'm not Apple's biggest fan, but that's kinda sad.
    and maybe it's just me, but I feel like that's happened to a number of people. Skyrius, MyehMyeh, Mia (though I did see her a couple brief times recently as you know), JustBethan, Pervy... etc.

I already like this thread!

Okay, my dreams are always just freaking weird.
    A few years ago, I dreamt that there was an atomic explosion here in Germany, and I was at school. Well, everything was contaminated, but my math teacher just said:
    "Aww, that's not so bad, let's do some maths!"

And I dreamt several times that Oda confirmed that Luffy would die during the end of One Piece. I just woke up and was all "NOOOOO! WHYYYYY, Oda?!" xDD

Quote Originally Posted by piratemarimo View Post
    and maybe it's just me, but I feel like that's happened to a number of people. Skyrius, MyehMyeh, Mia (though I did see her a couple brief times recently as you know), JustBethan, Pervy... etc.
    And a girl named Sami. Even her and Bethan's dA have been deactivated. D:

Another dream:

I was alone in a house I've never seen before, playing Guitar Hero (but instead of a guitar it was an instrument "a kind of keyboard that you play like a guitar") and the game had messages saying "You can not play this music without having the K-on expand ".
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Quote Originally Posted by captain Ugly View Post
    but instead of a guitar it was an instrument "a kind of keyboard that you play like a guitar"
    I believe that's called a Keytar~

Thanks...I didnīt knew the name, but it was light blue.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
    I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
    I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
    I have a dream today!
    I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.
    I have a dream today!
    I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."2
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

I had a dream where I was living a common day. Then when I went to sleep in the dream I woke up in reality.

Dammit I keep dying in my dreams.

It's like my subconcious is doing it's best to make sure my worst fears are manifested in my sleep. Tight spaces, rejection, vehicle accidents, and falling to my death from high places.

I question what my dream means when this stuff keeps happening to me on a regular basis.

I can't remember a single dream where I've died.

Had a dream last night that my best friend and I were uprooting racists in a room that had a group of people in it. He's black so he was going around the room asking people if they were racist while I chilled out next to a wall silently. Whenever one would fess up to being racist, I'd get in their faces about it and almost seem jokingly threatening with, "What? You hate black people!?" I'd grab them by the collars and shit too and then throw them down. Aside from my somewhat playful outbursts, John (the friend in question) would calmly ask each person if they were racist and we continued as such.

But then it got to one guy that was half-black, half-white and when John asked if he was racist, I did my thing of grabbing him by the collar, looking him threateningly in the eyes and questioning if he hated black people. But unlike the others that responded with fear, he looked angrily at me and said, "No. I hate white people." Then he shook my hands free and started walking in on me, backing me into a wall. He grabbed me and lifted me up and then tried to punch me but I caught his hand and pushed it back.

Then he tried to hit me with his other arm (I'm still levitated even though I caught one of his hands and he was using the other; I have no fucking clue how, it was a dream) but I blocked his left arm with my forearm and held it in place as well. Then I immediately started smiling and laughing and grabbed him by the neck, bringing him down to the ground quick and taunting him to his face. John stood by silently smiling in this instance while I scared the shit out of him and had him at my mercy and then I turned on the crowd and started cursing them out. They all look worried.

Then I woke up.

Edit: I've never died in my dreams either. Though people I care about have whenever I fail to protect them.
    Last edited by Jazzy Jinx; July 28th, 2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Guess we were playing some good cop/bad cop.

Regarding my dreams:

- I have had my share of lucid dreams. They're awesome, usually I do the flying thing and travel and such, it's fun. Like pure freedom while trying to keep the whole world under the control of your mind.
    - I also have had that thing where I have a series of dreams within dreams. And I think I woke up and get up and decide what to do, until I realize I'm actually just dreaming and still need to wake up. This goes on for an hour or so until I can actually wake up, and when I do it feels as if I was escaping sleep. As if without the effort of waking up I could end up trapped in dreams forever.
    - Lastly, I have tremendously epic dreams. Like killing-the-devil-during-the-apocalypse epic. I also have the recurring setting of a theme park at night with a lot of rain.

Talk about dreams, last night I had the interesting dream in which I was back at college and there was a party being organized, and for some reason Nolus was there and was giving everyone hand-made replicas of Vice-Admiral Jonathan's hat, and I kept looking at mine and thinking how awesome it was and how only Nolus would go through so much trouble on a marines hat.

You with your dreams where you don't die, lucky you!
    Dying in a dream is painful.

About the "future dreams", I'm glad I'm not the only one. Especially since it sounds so damn stupid when you think about it. "Hey, I dreamt the future, but can't remember it till it actually happens" oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Dammit I keep dying in my dreams.

It's like my subconcious is doing it's best to make sure my worst fears are manifested in my sleep. Tight spaces, rejection, vehicle accidents, and falling to my death from high places.

I question what my dream means when this stuff keeps happening to me on a regular basis.
    Same with me. I think the worst is falling down since when I reach the ground I wake up and feel like I've crashed on my bed. I can hardly breathe for seconds. Awful...
    I also tend to dream about dogs who are biting me to death. In real life, I love dogs. Huh...

Dreams are difficult to understand, but maybe something happened to you that causes these dreams? Or you do something regularly which might be the cause. Or you have feelings you want to show but can't. There can be many causes.

In my recent dream, I dreamt about my father. *sigh* Why? Why do I dream about my father whom I haven't seen since Christmas?
    He brought me a whip. A beautiful one. And I was eager to show him what I learnt in camp. However, I started to bite off little pieces of it.
    There's more, but I really can't describe it.

I had quite a lot of dreams where I'm naked for example at school and I'm trying to get some clothes but can't. Nobody ever sees me though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information