+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Urouge's AMV Corner

Default Re: Urouge's AMV Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    Double post, but it's worth it since I finished my first new AMV in forever.

This one's about the Sabaody Archipelago arc. I really tried to convey the craziness of the arc with the AMV. I had a chance to take my time with this one since I had no real deadline I wanted to get it finished by. I really wanted to put something out that was better than anything else I've done to this point. I think I did, but that's really up for everyone else to decide.

[youtube]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XIMGQ30HGxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XIMGQ30HGxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIMGQ30HGxA

I had some videos get taken down. The VS videos will stay down (megaupload only now), but the other ones I'll try to reupload over the next few days.
    Great shit, I'm very impressed.

it's really feking hot here, that's for sure

Yo, Urouge, I'm not requesting or anything but having the song Ghost Town by Shiny Toy Box and a bunch of Thriller Bark clips would be insane. I'd do it myself if I wasn't busy with another one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeArmyOfHalen View Post
    Yo, Urouge, I'm not requesting or anything but having the song Ghost Town by Shiny Toy Box and a bunch of Thriller Bark clips would be insane. I'd do it myself if I wasn't busy with another one.
    I assume you mean Shiny Toy Guns?

I just listened to it, and I totally agree with you. It's a fantastic AMV song for Thriller Bark. I definitely expect to make an AMV with this song after hearing it. I don't have a very good idea of how I want to script it yet, but that'll come. I also have several other ideas I need to tackle still as well. This song will go high on my list, though.

it's really feking hot here, that's for sure

Yeah Shiny Toy Guns, sorry.

Cool, that's good to hear. I always imagine a great Thriller Bark AMV when listening to that song

I've been pretty busy on other projects to be able to do many AMV's lately (really just the Sabaody one), but I do still have my list of ideas that I want to get done.

That said, the 2010 character tournament is just around the corner. I killed myself last year getting AMV's done in short order for the tournament. This year I want to lay the ground work or even finish a few ahead of time. I am hereby looking for any and all campaign ideas for AMV's for the upcoming tournament. I will accept them in this thread, via PM, or through youtube.

If you've made requests, then I have not lost or forgotten them, and I apologize for the hiatus. I have no intention of abandoning them, but I will be putting a priority on campaign AMV's. If I can combine the two things, I will. Otherwise, I'll get to them when I can.

Lol, you're working yourself to the bone.

Bring Back Sarus!

Without KOS the forum is a POS.

I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it, lol. Having a purpose motivates me, then winds up kinda burning me out after it's over.

Lmao, I know that feeling, a few years ago I was putting out several vids a month, now I it's like 2 a month. Though I've got 2 mep tracks and 2 b-day vids due in the next few weeks.

Bring Back Sarus!

Hey Urouge,

Some nice AMVs you got there :)

I was wondering, because, yesterday I was watching some fragmovies from cod4, and happened to hear one using Skillet - Monster, and though it would fit for Chopper since there are the point at Enies Lobby, and the Kuma attack, think also there was a flashback from when he was at dr. Hiluluk where he had been transformed into it or something, not sure about that flashback tho, where he turns into that beast

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

If you can find me a song that suits a character and is dynamic, then I'd probably be willing to give it a shot (I'd have to hear it first before I can give a definite answer). I like to have songs with different sections that can change the mood/feel.
    so you'd take request

Quote Originally Posted by o0nick0o View Post
    Hey Urouge,

Some nice AMVs you got there :)

I was wondering, because, yesterday I was watching some fragmovies from cod4, and happened to hear one using Skillet - Monster, and though it would fit for Chopper since there are the point at Enies Lobby, and the Kuma attack, think also there was a flashback from when he was at dr. Hiluluk where he had been transformed into it or something, not sure about that flashback tho, where he turns into that beast
    Thanks. I'll look at it. I've gotten a few Chopper requests and I don't really want to do more than one amv per character per tournament. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by supa ninja View Post
    so you'd take request
    I'm taking ideas, lol. I'm not guaranteeing that I'll fulfill every request. I'll seriously consider every idea given to me, though.

I should give a pretty good answer on if I'll do something or not pretty quickly. I still have a few from last year I intend to get done this year, as well.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Thanks. I'll look at it. I've gotten a few Chopper requests and I don't really want to do more than one amv per character per tournament. We'll see.

I'm taking ideas, lol. I'm not guaranteeing that I'll fulfill every request. I'll seriously consider every idea given to me, though.

I should give a pretty good answer on if I'll do something or not pretty quickly. I still have a few from last year I intend to get done this year, as well.
    oh a good song would be last resort by papa roach and maybe put a good fight like when luffy is fighting the big flower

I love the Zoro Vs Luffy Sanctus!
    Great job man!

Are you going to be doing any new ones and do you need any instrumentals or songs?

Thanks.

I'm planning lots of stuff, and I'll get done with whatever I have time for. I have more instrumental music than I'll ever be able to use, but I'll look at anything anyone recommends to me. What I'm really looking the most for are humor/fun/entertaining type songs that I can make more unique AMV's with.

I lost those Vs videos from last year because, for whatever reason, Toei had them removed from Youtube. Since their time had already passed, I never felt like it'd make much sense to reupload them. I'm going to take a slightly different approach at publishing those types of AMV's this year to hopefully stand the test of time better.

I've actually already started working on stuff for the upcoming tournament. I'll probably continue until it's over.

Hey I was just playing castlevania symphony of the night and the ending track "I am the wind" reminds me of Ace. Just look at the damn lyrics!!

"...I am the wind, I am the sun..., ...Should I walk the path if my world's so dead ahead?...", Tell me thats not Ace!!

Anyway, I would make it myself but I am really no good. So, if you think its a good idea, go for it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xterm
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Thanks Sky for the Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post
    Hey I was just playing castlevania symphony of the night and the ending track "I am the wind" reminds me of Ace. Just look at the damn lyrics!!

"...I am the wind, I am the sun..., ...Should I walk the path if my world's so dead ahead?...", Tell me thats not Ace!!

Anyway, I would make it myself but I am really no good. So, if you think its a good idea, go for it!!

I may have to steal this.

Bring Back Sarus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPXD5ebkjR8

It's not perfect. I gave up doing touchup editing because there are too many files involved in the project. It wants to crash the program because of it. Anyway, there it is. Consider this to be the start of an interesting couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post

That's a pretty cool song, I might use it. We'll see.
    Last edited by Urouge; July 5th, 2011 at 01:32 PM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Ms. Suave Debonair's Avatar

It's not perfect.
    You can say that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Suave Debonair View Post
    You can say that again.
    It's not perfect.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Ms. Suave Debonair's Avatar

Why did you say it again? I already said that you could, not would you. Jeez.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information