Page 3 of 301 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Juputoru

Gaara being Kazekage really caught me off-guard. Apparently having a demon in you doesn't disqualify one for being a -kage(good news for Naruto?).
    If Naruto's still a Genin, does that mean we might see anohter Chuunin exam? Or are there other ways to get above Genin that I don't know about?

On a side note, have any of the Naruto anime fans here had trouble with getting Dattebayo's subs to work? Every other sub I've used from any other sub group(Naruto or otherwise) worked fine, but Dattebayo's subs don't work at all - they stop playing after 3 seconds.

I use Dattebayo and theyre fine.
    Maybe its ur computers problem?

Well...AonE has 122 out also. You can get that instead. I've had problems with Dattebayo before so I never bother downloading from them.

DB has cheap encodes that's all, winamp works nice with it, the thing is that DB has incredible crappy subs.
    Signature removed by Pepsi.

Marred

Originally posted by Heritic+Feb 15 2005, 08:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heritic &#064; Feb 15 2005, 08:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oceanizer@Feb 15 2005, 08:09 PM
    Wha? People get angry over that?? x.x
    It happens every time a new chapter comes out. Someone finds something, it can be even the smallest of details, and complains about it. Ranting about how "Naruto is going downhill" or "I&#39;ve lost my faith in the series". They can&#39;t enjoy the manga because they&#39;re too busy criticizing it.
    [snapback]3670[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

I&#39;m all for the author going whichever way he wants to go with this (and not criticizing in the least), but it was quite frustrating when Naruto heard that everyone else is a chuunin. I mean, he struggled to much to be noticed by them, and now it feels like they will look down on him. On the other hand, now they can be surprised that he&#39;s stronger than them even though he&#39;s still a gennin ^_^ and he&#39;ll be a chuunin eventually, so it&#39;s all the same I suppose.

@episodes - I download AonE since DB doesn&#39;t work on anything I have, except maybe Real Player... but I really don&#39;t like using that.
    Also, have you compared the episode titles for this episode? "Fake&#33; Shikamaru The Man, Who Bets on The Revival of The Dead" and "Fake&#33; Man Shikamaru Gambles to Recover from a Hopeless Situation" ... I&#39;d say they&#39;re significantly different, and I think the second one (AonE) looks more correct judging from the content.

Originally posted by Marred@Feb 20 2005, 11:22 PM
    I&#39;m all for the author going whichever way he wants to go with this (and not criticizing in the least), but it was quite frustrating when Naruto heard that everyone else is a chuunin. I mean, he struggled to much to be noticed by them, and now it feels like they will look down on him. On the other hand, now they can be surprised that he&#39;s stronger than them even though he&#39;s still a gennin ^_^ and he&#39;ll be a chuunin eventually, so it&#39;s all the same I suppose.
    Meh, rank has never meant anything to me. I mean, I think it would be nice for Naruto to move up too, but at the same time I don&#39;t think it really matters anyway. I can understand people being mad about it, but I saw it as funny. His situation reminds me a lot of my experiences in life, I can relate to his problem. I know he&#39;s going to get out of it one way or another, just like he always does.

EDIT: Oh yeah, anyone else think the preview for episode 123 was a little too spoilerific?

Jacobo

What I don&#39;t like about the new chapters is the "Well, this place, I&#39;ve missed it." They keep on saying that kind of stuff and it&#39;s ANNOYING.

Other than that, it&#39;s ok.

The raw for Chapter 249 is out, if no one has seen it yet. I can&#39;t read Japanese but I kind of got the jist of what was going on. Kankurou makes an appearance but most of the chapter is Gaara vs Akatsuki person.

Basically, Gaara got captured when he tried to save the village from Mr. Paperbird&#39;s biggest attack. That&#39;s all you really need to know. Oh, and Gaara was inspired to be Kazekage by Naruto.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Aiyaaaaaaa&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t take Gaara&#33; And just after we saw that touching speech of his too&#33;&#33;&#33;

Man, Gaara and Naruto are almost like best friends now, since they are the only ones who truly understand what&#39;s it&#39;s like to be them.

As much as I love Gaara, I wanna get back to Konoha and see everybody else. 17-year old Neji&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

YES&#33;
    But Boo-hoo at the same time.
    I thought Gaara had his invincible armoured skin??
    And I can&#39;t wait to see Chouji and Neji&#33;

Originally posted by Satsuki@Feb 25 2005, 01:22 AM
    Aiyaaaaaaa&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t take Gaara&#33; And just after we saw that touching speech of his too&#33;&#33;&#33;

Man, Gaara and Naruto are almost like best friends now, since they are the only ones who truly understand what&#39;s it&#39;s like to be them.
    Yes, Gaara&#39;s speech was great. Its such a shame what happens to him at the end.

I just read the Inane scanlation and it seems the next chapter will be back in Konoha, so maybe Rock Lee next week&#33;

Nami

I can&#39;t wait to see Sasuke, Hinata, and everyone else. Can&#39;t wait...(flys to Japan and asks Kishimoto for new character art, Kishimoto declines and I fly back to America)
    Sigh, well at least I tried. :(

Damn, I totally forgot the new Naruto chapter. Heh, well I guess I&#39;ll grab the scanlation instead of the raw this week.

w00t&#33;

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Everyone looks so much cooler being older, especially Gaara. The long hair looks sick.

Brave Warrior, Captain Usopp

Older Gaara is awesome. Naruto and Sakura&#39;s new designs look pretty cool, too.

Marred

Originally posted by Dragon Warrior@Mar 1 2005, 07:26 PM
    Everyone looks so much cooler being older....
    [snapback]9200[/snapback]
    True&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m still waiting to see the rest of the "rookies". :D Hinata, Kiba, Lee, Akamaru where are you&#33;?

:( I&#39;m sort of disappointed that the Kazekage could be defeated so easily, but who knows what&#39;s next?

Gosh, ep 124 was off the charts. Great episode, the animation was excellent & Rock Lee was simply awesome & hilarious at the same time, plus the Sand nin appearing at the end was a great way to finish.

Also ch.250 was great, the other Akatsuki member is a creepy looking guy, with a massive scorpion like tail or something you&#39;d see attached to Dr.Ock. He captures Kankuro&#39;s puppet jutsu & Gaara is taken.

Also it looks like the Akatsuki want Gaara alive & it seems Team 7 are on their way to assist the sand county.

Roronoa Zoro

Why can&#39;t Hinata come back....sheesh. ;)
    Soon..I hope soon. :)

I wanna see Shino get a decent push this time around. It feels like he&#39;s become nothing more than a background character, who appears in the occasional flashback & does nothing.

The guy deserves better, but I bet Konohamaru will get more of a push. <_<

Thread Information