Closed Thread
Page 434 of 501 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,680 of 10009

Thread: Toriko

Default Re: Toriko

By the way, I just assumed on the Joa thing because of the eyes. It could be a mislead like how they mislead Teppei possibly being Jirou back in Ice Hell.
    But... kinda seems likely... We don't know much about Joa except that he has his own agenda separate from the Bishokukai or the IGO.

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA....

Captain Hunger... is PAC MAN! Its even better than a Genki Dama!....
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    ..Take that Sanji fan girls! Some ugly evil clown is destroying your Zoro vs Sanji match!! MWAHAHAH xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    No. This thread has just the right amount of bile and angst.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Question. Was the four beast eaten by the Four Heavenly Kings? I get pac man was made from their appetite but does that mean that they ate it if pac man ate it? Or was it just completely eaten by an attack?

All in all, despite the nice twist on the concept, a spirit bomb is still a spirit bomb. I would've much rather preferred seeing the four kings doing combo attacks using their normal skills at least first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory House
    Right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is — maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is — doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong.

Oh my god,friggin' Pac Man!

Still,isn't it a bit too cruel for Pacmandama to be devouring the monster alive like that?

Why?

Animals devour other animals alive every day you know.

I felt a little compassion for the Four Beast being eaten. So now there will be the antidote and then the Mastermind. I don't get one thing, if Teppei is sweating from the effort to catch up this evil guy or from the fact that he's in trouble with him.
    EDIT: oh, I forgot! Teppei was soaked in the Green Rain, so probably he's weakened a lot.
    Last edited by Area51; October 12th, 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    So the four king's appetite attack is the ability to summon Pacman. Awesome
    THIS. So awesome. I want the next chapter already =P

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Why?

Animals devour other animals alive every day you know.
    Yeah,some animals do pretty much that,but it's still pretty torturous and nasty.When I first read the Pac Man spoilers.I imagined it growing to a humongous size and devouring the four beast in one munch,didn't expect to be this brutal.

Not that I'm complaining or anything,but it still sorta made me pity the thing.
    Last edited by Sander; October 12th, 2012 at 01:52 AM.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Anyone who mix that thing up with pacman surely doesn't know how pacman looks..

IT'S THE LANGOLIERS!
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

A simple energy bomb would be to boring for Toriko. I was expecting a super intimidation, the Four Beast would sense that it itself is food and they are predators and would lose the will to struggle, but I didn't expect them to summon a langolier Pacman. In light of that, fork shield and knifes in Chiyo's foot look so natural and real.
    p.s. ninja'd with langoliers while typing this!
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

And so the very rushed fight ends with an anticlimactic Pacman spirit bomb.

This arc was a major disappointment.
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-chan View Post
    And so the very rushed fight ends with an anticlimactic Pacman spirit bomb.

This arc was a major disappointment.
    Still, it's good that it was at least a Pacman spirit bomb and not a regular ol' energy ball.

Don't forget there's still the main issue to come.

For you guys, GOD will be a beast type ingredient or a particular pick up one?
    Last edited by Area51; October 12th, 2012 at 06:37 AM.

I donīt think GOD will be a living beast. To me the closer scenario to that would be that itīs within a beast, like the Jewel Meat or the Mellow Cola

Signature made by my best friend for her Ask Corazon blog (click picture)

I have a feeling that GOD will be something that's impossible to obtain under normal means, even in the Gourmet World. We know Acacia obtained it during a time of World War, so it has to be something that only appears when it's necessary... right now, the Toriko Human World seems to be at relative peace if they can get all its citizens to mass exodus to a single location, so it's pretty apparent that GOD won't appear until the Bishokukai will make their move.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Yeah,some animals do pretty much that,but it's still pretty torturous and nasty.When I first read the Pac Man spoilers.I imagined it growing to a humongous size and devouring the four beast in one munch,didn't expect to be this brutal.

Not that I'm complaining or anything,but it still sorta made me pity the thing.
    But this is Toriko!!!

I have to say I also didn't like the dragonballesque spirit bomb. It just doesn't seem to fit in the toriko world where their powers have at least some relation to possible things in nature. It's also such a lame way to win a fight. That battle needed to be longer too.

Yeah, this ending is kinda disappointing. Especially since Shimabukuro has shown he can write awesome tag team fights. Like Toriko and Zebra against that one Nitro in Gourmet Pyramid. Man was that awesome. As a whole, I think the entire Four Beast arc was pretty rushed.
    Legend of the Strongest Onani Master Kurosawa

Am I the only one who thought this was am extremely lame ass pull? Especially since never before have we seen this sort of tangible appetite or whatever. How does that even work?

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Am I the only one who thought this was am extremely lame ass pull? Especially since never before have we seen this sort of tangible appetite or whatever. How does that even work?
    How does Toriko's attacks work in general? Yes this genkidama was weird. I would have preferred a combo attack based off their fighting, not hunger. It could have been worse.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Closed Thread

Thread Information