+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,541 to 1,549 of 1549

Thread: GODLIKE Youtube/Other online videos.

Default Re: GODLIKE Youtube/Other online videos.

UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

I've recently discovered Dankmus.

Not godlike but this one's pretty informative. It's about hearing conservation and stuff. Personally it hits me at the right spot as I have some hearing issues. The video is made by a custom hearing protection brand called Big Ear.
    “When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No... It’s when they're forgotten!” - Hiluluk Doctor

Can anyone explain the ending of this for me?

Not Godlike to a lot of people, but I didn't want to bump the dead manga thread.
    The absolute MADLAD Nux Taku actually delivered on his promise/threat to put out a lengthy defence video for his enjoyment of Fairy Tail.

He argues that while there are many big flaws we've become familiar with (excessive fanservice, asspulls, annoying conclusions to certain arcs, etc),
    they actually still get outweighted by the positive aspects, to the point that most of the flaws feel like they don't even matter.

A brave stance to take, but I respect him for speaking up thoroughly and proudly with his opinion,
    since many analyst types will scoff at his notion of FT being anything other than garbage.

The fact that he made this video at all puts a smile on my face.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    Not Godlike to a lot of people, but I didn't want to bump the dead manga thread.
    The absolute MADLAD Nux Taku actually delivered on his promise/threat to put out a lengthy defence video for his enjoyment of Fairy Tail.

He argues that while there are many big flaws we've become familiar with (excessive fanservice, asspulls, annoying conclusions to certain arcs, etc),
    they actually still get outweighted by the positive aspects, to the point that most of the flaws feel like they don't even matter.

A brave stance to take, but I respect him for speaking up thoroughly and proudly with his opinion,
    since many analyst types will scoff at his notion of FT being anything other than garbage.

The fact that he made this video at all puts a smile on my face.
    I absolutely love his videos on anime flexes, but I'm not sure I can stomach over an hour of someone trying to justify Fairy Tail

As someone who got bored of FT way wayyyyy before it was over,
    I felt like this video was still a pleasure to watch for the most part, and his viewpoint was easy to understand/accept as he explained himself further.

A good portion of it also hinges on the view that the guild itself is the protagonist, not Natsu or Lucy.
    When he puts it the way he does... I'm inclined to agree.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

I'm so glad this board's online again, and I also discovered a channel featuring popular songs sung by Toad! Once your ears stop bleeding (at about 35 seconds in) you can really take time to appreciate the accurate Toad imitation. You can't say that isn't what he'd sound like.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information