+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Who/what/where is this?" thread

Default The "Who/what/where is this?" thread

Since there are some people that aren't caught up with the current storyline (one of 'em), there are some characters that they don't know that much about.

As for me, who are Paulie and Franky? Not looking for a pic (there's already a thread for that), just wanna know a little bit about them.

Search the thread to see if your question has been answered before asking!

Right Click

I don't understand... why don't you just read it.... It took you a day to read the Arlong Arc did it not? Besides if we told you we would be spoiling it for you.

Good point. Forget my question then (I need to get out of that whole "spoil the ending" habit). I do know quite a bit about future character, though from the point I'm at.

At least you made a general thread of it, instead of just asking who they are.

I'll tell you now, it's much, much better to just encounter them. But I guess it can't be helped, so....

Iceburg is the mayor of Water Seven, and president of Galley-La, a shipbuilding company. He grew up under Tom, a Gyojin that built Gol D. Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson. He is smart, but kind of bummy at times. He's been hounded by the government for having plans for a great warship.

Pauly is a shipwright, "repairman," in the city of Water Seven. He specializes in rigging, and fights by using ropes to throw people. He hates scantily clad women, has a gambling problem, and acredits Iceburg for making him the man he is. We don't exactly have the details.

Franky is a man that wears a mask and resides in the outskirts of the city with his gang, the Franky Family. He initially robbed Usopp, but has sort of bonded with him after all that's happened in the city

There's some more, but I'm not sure how far you wanted me to go.

No, I'm not taking this back, because it took me a while to type. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

I really think it takes something away from the story to read this kind of spoiler. Do yourself a favor and just read/watch the story. :)

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Good idea for a thread.

*Pins it*

Thanks Buc :D .

I do have one question that isn't a spoiler (at least I'm sure of): Who was the little girl that was in Broggy and Droggy's (did I get that name right?) flashback?

Her name was never mentioned, me thinks. And yes, you got their names right.

This thread can prove useful. Less clutters... I'm hoping that some minor but hidden characters will show up because of this thread.

Captain Shmeckie

Close. It's Brogy and Dorry.

I was wondering; who is Water 7? I'm nott here yet, and I'm a wee bit curious, due to how much they're mentioned recently. Nothing too specific, just wondering who they are, generally.

Water 7 is a town. It produces the best ships in the world.

is sattori a guy or a girl. in ap they say hes a guy, god but it looks like a girl

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Unhappy

Wouldn't it be Priestess Satori if he were female, instead of Priest? Anyways, I'm fairly sure Satori is male.

I thought Kotori and Hotori called Satori their "Brother"... So, I'm guessing it's a man. An obscenely fat and ugly man, but a man nevertheless.

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

I want to know who this guy behind Calipha and next to Kaku is

I mean I know that there´s no answer for that question but I just figured that this thread is the best place express my feelings about this guy. Eversince I saw him in the manga I thought he looked like more then just a random guy. And even in the picture above he´s in the front with the more important characters while Lulu and Tylestone are in the back.

Not......the angel loser!! I hate that guy. Hate, hate, hate him. My most hated design. The reason he's in the front while Lulu and Tilestone are in the back is probably because the animators felt he'd be important (*blech!*) or thought we was a cool looking character (even worse). Remember, that intro was made most likely before CP9 was even revealed.

Or did you mean the big guy? He wasn't given a name, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Nope, not the big guy. I was talking about the angel guy. While I agree that it is his design isn´t good, to me he certainly has something that (don´t ask me what) what makes him appear that he may be one of the main cast.

Of course now we know he´s not important but I just can´t avoid noticing him. That´s why I always wonder about him. I just can´t oversee him.

Haha, the wingy guy. He will haunt us forever! I find it funny how he's highlighted, as if the animators thought he'd be an important character.

...I never got the impression that Satori was anything other than a guy. An oddly round man. Like that guy in the Franky Family. It's one of those things you just have to accept in One Piece, like the freakishly huge people that are just really tall because they are (like the big guy behind wingy).

Who's CP-9???????????????
    Nothing to specific

EDIT:"WHAT'S" CP-9???

~I am a sig virus. Please put me in your sig so I can continue to replicate.~

Say NO to hangover!!!!! Keep yourself drunk!!!!!

Cipher Pol #9 - a group of governmental secret agents.

Originally posted by Buccaneer@May 21 2005, 09:42 AM
    Not......the angel loser!! I hate that guy. Hate, hate, hate him. My most hated design. The reason he's in the front while Lulu and Tilestone are in the back is probably because the animators felt he'd be important (*blech!*) or thought we was a cool looking character (even worse). Remember, that intro was made most likely before CP9 was even revealed.

Or did you mean the big guy? He wasn't given a name, either.
    [snapback]52879[/snapback]
    I thought you liked him... o.o

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information