+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 492 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: General Cosplay Thread

Default Re: Cosplay Here!

i think i need to get a proper Nami wig xD;

Where did you get yours tifa?

So, the only con I really go to right now is Anime Mid-Atlantic, based in Richmond, Virginia, pretty small. I'm hoping I'll be able to go to Otakon or something in the future. But anyway, a friend and I cosplayed Robin (me) and Nami (the blue suit Water 7 outfit).

So Nami's hair is the wrong color because there were roughly over 9,000 Ichigos there, using up all the orange spray in central Virginia.

Yeah i agree; I really like your Alabasta cosplay ^_^

I really like cosplaying Nami but I still want to do a Cindry cosplay for halloween ;3 To switch it up a bit

Yeah, it was a wig, the problem was, though, that we went for the one with the closest shape instead of color, and then when we went to spray it down, we ran out before we could get it completely done, and then couldn't fine any orange spray in any of the stores nearby. Seriously, I wish I were exaggerating, but we were running around everywhere and couldn't find anything in the right color, so we ended up saying screw it and just washing the spray out.

hehe ^^; I should have specified, i meant to say Tifa's alabasta Nami cosplay, but i like all of your cosplays as well. The fox sanji is a really cute idea~~~

Kisilio I really like your Robin cosplay too! My friend was supposed to do that costume but she never did; It's such a sexy outfit X3

tifa767

I got my wig on ebay

It was like $40

here is a link so you can get one for the same person
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Anime-ONE-PIECE-...QQcmdZViewItem

tifa767

kisilo what lovey cosplay
    you make a wonderful robin

TeenBulma - it is a sexy outfit; I was kind of worried I wouldn't be able to pull it off

Tifa - wow, thanks I'll give my friend the link. Hopefully next year we'll have a Perfect Clima Tact to go with it.

hmm...i don't like the color though, its too bright for me. I kinda wanna go with a natural looking color xD;

tifa767

Quote Originally Posted by helendragon View Post
    aw cool love your guys cosplayz too!!. How'd you make namis dancer dress?? ....(and that you guys played duck duck goose..) ...oh and are you going to anime detour?...(one can hope)

But yay its finally getting active here!!!

were is anime detour

and my dress was a pain. I used a dress pattern made 2 layers then cut the top 1. Used glue so it would not fray. I also drew triangles on paper to make the belt. Used the paper as a patern then used ribon to make the edges look nice.

The top was a biknini with felt and sequinns

tifa767

I must say all the people on this thread has done such lovely cosplay

It is so fun to see the one piece characters and the groups the go in

*hugs*

I wish we could all go to the same con

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

Me as Brooke from One Piece

tifa767

Quote Originally Posted by Pass the Rootbeer View Post
    Sweet you look just like him

Quote Originally Posted by Pass the Rootbeer View Post
    Haha! That's AWESOME ;P PROPS!

tifa767

I did make a slideshow of one piece cosplay at CTCON 2007
    here is the link if you wanna see it

"http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IDw1xIAAHBM"

Helen! What OP cosplays are you going to do for ACEN '08? I know one gal wants to get a Davy Back fight group together. So I might do one from that. Or I might do Hina as someone requested that I do Hina as well. XD So little time.

TB and I were there this past year for the tenth year anniversary and it was lots of fun.

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

Oh, i know that theres doujins of it...I just thought it was a cute idea to actually cosplay it. You're really silly ;P

AND OMG OMNI! <3 <3 <3 I LUFF YOU~~~~~~ o3o
    Davyback huh? Someone must do sanji with ball on his head! AND AFRO!LUFFY! AND USSOP! AH god! I love Davyback!
    Last edited by TeenBulma; August 28th, 2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: thought of something else i needed to say

Quote Originally Posted by TeenBulma View Post
    Oh, i know that theres doujins of it...I just thought it was a cute idea to actually cosplay it. You're really silly ;P

AND OMG OMNI! <3 <3 <3 I LUFF YOU~~~~~~ o3o
    Davyback huh? Someone must do sanji with ball on his head! AND AFRO!LUFFY! AND USSOP! AH god! I love Davyback!

KYAAA! -pounces!- I was thinking of doing the ball Sanji. Especially since that would be so easy to do and all that jazz.

DA LJ twitter

Omni: That's hawt. I'd try doing Nami, since her costume is fairly easy but I've got other cosplays to worry about.....Ive already got 4 cosplays planned out for acen..plus I've gotta help Paulie with Brook and whatever else he wants to cosplay.

Helen: It's not a bad thing to be silly ;P But I'm not really keen on full fur cosplay and all that jazz. I don't like Antro or Furries... They scare me XD;

-gets pounced and killed by furry-fanatics-

yes it is a fun thing to be silly!

lawl, I have other cosplays to worry about too. One Piece is going to be my small project this year.

DA LJ twitter

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information