+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ADC-Fansubs' One Piece Project Officially Closed -- This sub-forum will be removed.

Default Re: ADC-Fansubs' One Piece Project Officially Closed -- This sub-forum will be remove

And so the ADC became legends. Once the subbing of One Piece went downhill, ADC came for our salvation. They'll always be my heroes.

You guys brought faith to the lost ones!

Now it's Vegapunks turns to dwell in the spotlight. And they've failed to disappoint so far. And it's unlikely to change!

But really... thanks a lot for even putting your own time and effort into creating something we love, One Piece. It's like you all have your own devil fruit inside of you... definitely.

And so; ADC left the other half of the Devil Fruit of awesomeness in the hands of Vegapunk. Bon appetit.

And that's the end of the new beginning! It has only begun!

By the way, anyone heard anything from Wickio? I'm still worried.

I dislike death, however,
    there are some things I dislike more than death.
    Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger.

I love
    red apples from the human world...
    Picture taken from Dalcorven at DeviantArt

Insanity cannot be cured.

Default Re: ADC-Fansubs' One Piece Project Officially Closed -- This sub-forum will be remove

His leaving seems to have killed ADC anyways.

Somehow I hope he never comes back. I liked ADC. Now my only option is Vegapunk. I don't dislike them, but I got used to ADC.

I even tried to help get them back on their feet.

What I wonder is: Do the rest of the members want to dissolve? If they don't I'm sure it could stay together assuming they got someone to coordinate them.

Damn this is kinda sad. It was great to see them sub and become such an impressive fansubbing group. Their first subs sucked hard (lol@ franky saying WTF?!)

RIP ADC ONE PIECE FANSUBS

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

The first ones did suck but they got much better.

"WTF! Bruno!!!! How Coud u!!!!"

Oh :(

We enjoed with ADC sub

it was great!

thanks ADC for the work and hope to see u again with OP !

VP: Continue the legendry of OP!

Quote Originally Posted by Onigumo View Post
    Well, I held out for a long time to Gerusama before switching to ADC, then I was one of the last to go to Vegapunk. I guess I just live in denial, or get comfortable with a group. But thanks for everything all of you fansubbers do.

My sentiments exactly. I'm sad to see ADC go but I'm glad they've passed the torch so to speak.

::furiously downloads episodes 295-302::

I'm very sad to see this happening. First Gerusama and now ADC.

Thank you, for all the hard work you put into releasing One Piece so fast for us, ADC staff. Your work will always be appreciated. Best of Luck in your future projects.

Water 7's Underground Face Franky's Avatar

Since I sent an email to many fansubbing groups, and didn't got an answer, I''ll try here. Would you please, please, pleaseeee consider fansubbing bobobobobobobobobobobo (I really don't know how much 'bo' it is).

"Reality leaves alot to the imagination"
    - John Lennon. Member of the Brook Is Black Club.

Wise Sage

Agh. It was fun while it lasted. Farewell.

Thumbs up Thank You ADC-E!

Hey, since ADC have decided to quit subbing One Piece, i thought i'd just give them a huge applaud for their excellent work on the series!

And a big Good LUCK in the future with new subbing!

biggest regards!
    Joni a.k.a Platonist
    -music is free here:
    www.reunionstudio.org
    Platonist . GaMeBoX, Freeman, Siamey, SGX
    Easily Embarrassed, Binster, The Joker
    and many more....

Schuyler

Thank you all for your hard work, and Im looking forward to your new projects.

Default Re: Thank You ADC-E!

couldn't you just have done this in the sticky above?

Much love to ADC for all their hard work. If they ever decide to start up subbing One Piece again, we'll all be here waiting to watch their great subs. In the meanwhile, Vegapunk now carries the torch!

Default Re: Thank You ADC-E!

i didn't realise it was there ... stop asking stupid questions..
    -music is free here:
    www.reunionstudio.org
    and many more....

.. thanx for all the hard work adc ..

now that it's utterly useless to stick around i've checked out the stuff in the User CP.. and the FAQ and the RULES .. can't find a way to quit my membership ..

pleeease help me with that .. cause im prolly too stupid to see it
    -music is free here:
    www.reunionstudio.org
    and many more....

No reason to leave platonist :P

Wickio has to be alive, his myspace said "Online now" a couple of days ago >.>

In an attempt to answer questions about the rest of us staff, I know I'll be around for w/e we sub next, and I'm pretty sure the awesome TL chiaki will be up to the challenge. Ramonnl is ... somewhere, but he'd probably pop back in for whatever we try. On that note, I'm helping vegapunk with random stuff, as wickio said before he disappeared, "The Only fansub for new one piece, should be the best it can be."

Franky, keep checking http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1180

Thanks for the "Thanks" You'll probably see us around. :D
    Hi there.

Exclamation Re: ADC-Fansubs' One Piece Project Officially Closed -- This sub-forum will be remove

but lol .. that didn't answer my question .. i want to leave now ..
    so please if there is a way .. do it ... (even if it means banning me, cause i can't find a freaking way to leave)
    -music is free here:
    www.reunionstudio.org
    and many more....

Quote Originally Posted by Platonist View Post
    but lol .. that didn't answer my question .. i want to leave now ..
    so please if there is a way .. do it ... (even if it means banning me, cause i can't find a freaking way to leave)
    Erm... disable any email notifications and stop visiting the forum...
    Really, just because you have a user, you don't have to use it.

Different from the Rest MC RaZaR's Avatar

Oh. Wow. This isn't that greta of news. But it is good that they will return if anything happens to VegaPunk.

I'm gonna be honest when I say that this sucks. I understand that they might have other matters to attend to while Vegapunk is doing the work now, but be honest...... ADC were frickin' fast as hell when it came to subbing One Piece!

I'm gonna miss their work, but what can ya' do?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information