View Poll Results: Which section do you like best?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alternate forms section

0 0%
  • Other section

0 0%
  • Soru section

1 3.33%
  • Geppou section

2 6.67%
  • Kami-e section

1 3.33%
  • Rankyaku section

2 6.67%
  • Shigan section

19 63.33%
  • Tekkai section

3 10.00%
  • Rokukougan (the female version of Rokuougan) section

2 6.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

Default Re: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

Ok people, I am writing some new techniques at the moment and I am trying to come up with some variants for Shidan (finger shot) and Kamihana. So quick question: What do you guys think of the name Kaika Shidan "Renjuu" (Lotus rifle, a "Shin Oruen" variant of shidan) ? I can use the critism since i can really use some help right now., as well as some help for coming up with new techniques like always.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 02/1/14)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.3 is UP!)

An Ordinary Crack Dealer MasterKingJC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joesephes View Post

Credits to MetalHanzo for the Artwork!! :D
    WOAH! That looks brutal!

I wouldn't want that coming my way.

We can dance if we want to...

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    When does Oda ever clue towards anything? He's Mr. Unpredictable as it is so far. Not saying I agree with his crack pot theory either, but anything could happen.

Finally after a long delay, the chosen technique (from the list of techniques handpicked by the fans) to be drawn by darkeyez07 has arrived!!

*Drumrolls*

And now, the chosen technique is.....................

Spoiler:
    Tetsuhana "Chaajingu Coreopsis" (Iron flower "Charging Coreopsis") - In this technique, Robin will first cross both of her arms and sprout a whole bunch of arms and have them form a big round shield that looks like a tickseed flower. Then after propelling herself towards objects (like a door) or enemies with Soru, she immediately activates Tekkai right before impact.

Last edited by joesephes; January 12th, 2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

It's amazing how Rokushiki + Hana Hana Fruit = unlimited badass techniques and permutations. Excellent work, as usual!

^Exactly, hence why I enjoy this project so much! :)
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Small update: Two new sketches by me coming soon! In the meantime, I need some critisism for the technique I was talking about earlier (Its in the top post of this page).
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Well since nobody has anything to say then....

UPDATE 1/21/12:

5 new techniques have been added! 4 in the Shigan section and 1 in the Kami-e section! :)
    • Kamihana “Hikari no ki” (Light tree)(N)(M) (OS) – A kamihana variant of Big tree.
    • Mashin Shidan (Machine finger shot)(HO)(N)(M)(T)(C) - Simply a rapid-fire version of Shidan.
    • Sou Mashin Shidan (Twin Mashine finger shot)(HO)(N)(M)(T)(C) - Same as Mashin Shidan, only with both arms.
    • Kaika Shidan Kenpo "Renjuu" (Lotus Rifle) (HO)(N)(M)(OB)(T)(C) - A "ShinOuren"variation of Shidan that is equal to the strength of a rifle gun.
    • Kaika Shidan Kenpo "Ren Barukan" (Lotus Vulcan) (HO)(N)(M)(OB)(T)(C) - A powerful "Kouren Soku"variation of Renjuu.
    Last edited by joesephes; February 6th, 2012 at 04:38 PM.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Update 2/6/12:

New technique added to the Rankyaku section!

Kaika Rankyaku "Dai Kuushuu" (Great Air raid)(W)(OB)(H)(N)(M)(C) - A more powerful version of Rankyaku Kuushuu where Robin cuts the air rapidly with four legs (with one extra leg attached to the side of her left regular leg and one attached to her right leg) instead of two, creating a larger succession of air blades then usual.She can also activate this during a regular Rankyaku kuushuu to increase the pressure on her enemies.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBIN!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by joesephes; February 7th, 2012 at 02:37 PM.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Update 2/7/12:

3 new rough sketches by me!

Spoiler:
    Cien Balle Fleur "Teishou" (Nail Bed)(M)(H)(T)(N)(OS) - Robin will sprout out 100 arms from the ground forming into what it looks to like a flower bed, but once her enemies get close enough to it, weather from falling from a cliff or being knocked into to it, she will have all the arms perform Shigan simultaneously in the last minute which will result in what it seems to be a deadly bed of spikes!

Note: As you can tell already, it looks quite messy due to scanner not scanning everything properly.

Spoiler:
    Shidan (Finger shot) (HO)(N)(M)(T)(C) - This technique is an evolved form of Shigan with Busōshoku Haki capabilities. To use this technique, the user must concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki around his/her finger(s), coating his/her finger(s) with it before thrusting his/her finger(s) forward. This will result in launching a completely invisible “ki” bullet towards the enemy as if she/he was shooting an actual bullet. How far the bullet will travel depends on the strength of the user. The attack can also be used to pierce the enemy’s body in close quarters like a normal Shigan as well, only doing greater damage. It also should be noted that just like any other attack that is enhanced with Busoshoku Haki, it can even bypass whatever defenses the enemy’s DF provides, striking the substantial body. The user can also incorporate the aspects of this technique into his/her other Shigan techniques as well.

Spoiler:
    Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Dai Koubin/Shin KouBin" (Great wall/Ultimate wall) (H)(M)(OS) - Robin will sprout thousands of arms and have them form what seems to partially resemble the Great wall of China and harden them all with Tekkai/Kongouhana. One of her most powerful Tetsuhana techniques.

Last edited by joesephes; February 16th, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Update 2/25/12:

A new technique has been added in the Rokukougan (aka Rokuougan) section. Also, one of the already existing techniques in the section has been given a new name!

• Ryōmen: Jūnikougan (Two-side: Twelve queen gun)(RC) (N) (M) (H) (OS) (Clones required: 1 if including the real Robin, 2 if it's clones only) In this technique, two Robins (one in front of the enemy on and one behind him) will unleash a Rokukougan simultaneously on both sides of the enemy.
    • Nijūyonkougan (twenty four queen gun)(RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB)(OS) (Clones required: 3 if including the real Robin, 4 if it's clones only) In this technique, four Robins (two on top of the other two) will unleash a Rokukougan on a large enemy.
    Btw, there will be five more illustrations coming up soon (all from two new artists), as well as something special from Magion02! :D
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Another illustration of Rankyaku "Kuushuu", only this time it's drawn by CCann!

Spoiler:

Originally there was going to be four illustrations from her but due to schedule conflicts, this is the only one for the time being.

Btw, remember that rough sketch of the action scene that I drew earlier?

Spoiler:

Well here it is again, only this time it's been redrawn by Magion02 (with dailog written by me)

Spoiler:

I might do more of these in the future (like an extention of this or more random fights like this) if enough people demand it. :)
    Last edited by joesephes; February 28th, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Update 3/3/12:

The illustration of Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Juushigan: Hiiro" has been updated to look more accurate:

Spoiler:

Special thanks to Magion02 for making the corrections! :D
    Last edited by joesephes; March 3rd, 2012 at 10:40 PM.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Quote Originally Posted by joesephes View Post
    Another illustration of Rankyaku "Kuushuu", only this time it's drawn by CCann!

I like that guy's style. He should draw more Robin related scenes.

3DS Code: 1435-3516-1823

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    I like that guy's style. He should draw more Robin related scenes.
    The artist is a girl actually. lol

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

But yeah, she is very good artists. Also I believe she did draw some Robin fanart in the past including a very wonderful child Robin piece which I think looks amazing. She did admit to me that she's not very good at action poses but as you can tell by that illustration , it shows that she can be if given the right form of guidance. :)
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Hmm, you know what guys? I think it's time that I give Robin's Mankai Bushin form a little update to make it look more intiminating. Probabily make her as tall as an Admiral in that form.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Update 3/10/12:

3 new techniques added in the Rankyaku section, with the latter two being variations of the first one!

• Kaika Rankyaku "Daisā" (Dicer) (N)(M)(H)(OB)(C) - This technique is where Robin creates three or four vertical air blades simultanously and immediately follows it up with three or four horizontal air blades simultaniously, causing all 6 or 8 air blades to form into what looks like a pattern of a net. The attack is named after a kitchen tool known as the food dicer which is used to cut foods such as potatoes and other veggies into pieces.
    • Kaika Rankyaku "X-Daisa" (X-Dicer) (N)(M)(H)(OB)(C) - basicaly the same as "Daisa" only that all the air blades are all diagonal instead of vertical and horizontal.
    • Cross formation: Kaika Rankyaku "Chou Daisa" (Mega Dicer) (RC) (N) (M) (H) (OB) (Clones required: 4 if including the real Robin, 5 if it's clones only) - A far more powerful version of Daisa that revolves around using clones to create an even larger "Daisa" attack! It starts off with five Robins going into a cross position (with one Robin in the left, one on the right, one at the top, one at the bottom, and one in the middle). Then the horizontal row simultaneously unleashes 3 vertical triple/quadruple Rankyaku with the vertical line immediately following it up with 3 horizontal triple/quadruple Rankyaku simultaneously. If done correctly, this will result in causing the both vertical and horizontal air blades to form into a much bigger version of Daisa!
    This is the rankyaku that inspired me to create the Daisa technique, used by Kaku for the first time against Luffy over at Iceberg's mansion and used again by Bleuno and some generic marine enemies in One piece: Kaizoku Musou:

Spoiler:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Another thing I want to mention is that I am still open to ideas for future short Rokushiki Robin comics so if you have any, please do post it. :D
    Last edited by joesephes; March 10th, 2012 at 12:49 PM.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Hey guys!

I was digging through some stuff in my photobucket and well since I am in a nice mood today, I feel like showing you guys some old WIP roughsketches drawn by various artists that I've collaborated with from the past and present. Most of these were from multiple attempts at making the illustrations that you've seen in the Rokushiki Robin moveset (just click on the technique names in green while scrolling through the moveset).

Here are some very old rough sketches from Magion02 (some of these you may have already seen earlier in the thread) :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Tetsuhana "Koubin" (Iron flower "Steel wall")

Spoiler:
    Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Jushigan: Hiiro" (Blooming finger bullet/gun style "Ten finger bullets/gun: Scarlet")

Spoiler:
    (Blooming Storm Legs "Fan wave")

Spoiler:
    Kai Soku: Rokukougan (Flower Bouquet: Six queen gun)

Spoiler:
    Rankyaku "Kuushuu" (Storm Leg "Air raid")

Spoiler:
    Kaika Geppo/Geppou "Gekko Kuratchi" (Blooming Moonstep "Moonlight Clutch")

Now here are some old sketches from Darkeyez07:

Spoiler:
    Kaika Tobu Shigan Kenpo (Blooming Flying Finger bullet/gun/pistol Style/Kung Fu)

Spoiler:
    Yongoushigan "Narcissus" (Forty-five Finger bullets/gun "Narcissus")

Spoiler:
    Tetsuhana "Sokusai" (Iron Flower "Bouquet Smash")

Spoiler:
    Tetsuhana "HanaRin" (Iron Flower "Flower wheel")

Spoiler:
    Kaika Rankyaku "Keibajou" (Blooming Storm Legs "Race track")

Spoiler:
    Tetsuhana "Chaajingu Coreopsis" (Iron Flower "Charging Coreopsis")

Spoiler:
    Kaika Geppo/Geppou (Blooming Moonstep)

Last edited by joesephes; March 17th, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

And finally here are some from MetalHanzo:

Spoiler:
    RenHuaQiangQuan "Qiān Tui Zidan" (Human flower gun boxing/Kung fu "Thousand Leg Bullets")

Spoiler:
    Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Kouren Soku" (Blooming finger bullet/gun style "Great Lotus Bouquet")

I'll add more later! :)
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Hey guys, just thought I show you this:

Spoiler:

This is actually an old incomplete version of Qiān Tui Zidan that MetalHanzo drew BEFORE the he made the adjustments to it. I just decided to upload it since it’s still an awesome illustration regardless of how incomplete it is.
    Last edited by joesephes; April 1st, 2012 at 12:07 AM.
    Go here (UPDATE 3/8/14)

Oh, this is fun. I like it. :3
    I liked the tekkai attacks specially, good job.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information